Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ondori RSTR >>> [POS] [MASTERNODES]  (Read 1555 times)
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

RSTR Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 15.64K   
Total Supply    43,577,825,740
Price %(1h)    -48.30%
Price %(24h)         -42.58%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/ondori/rstr/
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

When @binance? Well @OndoriCoin is on Binance as we speak! We have just been listed on Binance Info. 😁 https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/ondori … 🐓 $rstr #rstr #ondori $ondori #ondoricoin #teamondori #iamondori #cryptocurrencynews #altcoinnews #earlybird #riseandgrind #ondoriarmy #Binance
bellaobella

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

RSTR Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 38.2K   
Total Supply    43,577,825,740
Price %(1h)    -0.33%
Price %(24h)    -6.25%
Price %(7d)          -9.71%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/ondori/rstr/
Dvd1989

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

Whooohooo Ondori will be listed on the top20 Exchange DragonEX on short notice. You can register right now and earn a free 50k Ondori if you belong to the first 500 people who register  Grin

Ondori making such big steps!
TITI45555

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

ONDORI MAYBE SCAM

WHY Huh

BECAUSE....
TEAM OFFICIAL HAVE MORE 51 % ONDORI IN CIRCULATION ....

JUST CALCUL

CHECK IN THEIR WALLETS  EXPLORER !!!!

STANGE TRANSACTION EVERYDAY 348.3 ONDORI IN TOP 15 WALLETS ...........

ATTENTION ........
ddevink

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

ONDORI MAYBE SCAM

WHY Huh

BECAUSE....

JUST CALCUL

ATTENTION ........

Lol not true, you just miss the boat that`s why. We just get listed on CMC and DragonEX and the project is 2 weeks old.
If it was a scam they where already gone..
pevriss

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

ONDORI MAYBE SCAM

WHY Huh

BECAUSE....

JUST CALCUL

CHECK IN THEIR WALLETS  EXPLORER !!!!

ATTENTION ........

Please do some research first before saying anything you don't even know. Where did you found that the team got 51% Ondori in circulaton (give proof)? And just FYI
1- Keep in mind that the wallet of the 3 exchanges that Ondori got listed to, count in the top wallets
2- This is a POS coin and stange transaction of 348.3 are rewards
AltcoinWire

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,500 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
Mcgreen12

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

ONDORI MAYBE SCAM

WHY Huh

BECAUSE....

JUST CALCUL

ATTENTION ........

I think that our (probably Korean after some Google research) teenager had a bad hairday and just want to FUD and make some impression.  You'd better CALCUL  Cool
TITI45555

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

ONDORI MAYBE SCAM

WHY Huh

BECAUSE....

JUST CALCUL

ATTENTION ........

HI WOMEN OR GUYS.....OR BOTHS....

IF ONE DAY....ONE DAY...U CAN PAY ONDORI FOR A COFFEE IN REAL SHOP....

IL WILL PAY U X10

OK ?

REMEMBER MY NAME

AND COME FROM ME IN 10 YEARS.....

TCHAO BABY LITTLE
TITI45555

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

ONDORI MAYBE SCAM

WHY Huh

BECAUSE....

JUST CALCUL

ATTENTION ........

OH YES

I STOP MY COMEDY BITCHES
LOOOLLL

PLEASE
DONT FORGIVE ME

U WILL LOSE ONE DAY YOUR MONEY IF U HOLD 10 YEARS
IN COCORICO

THANKS ME LATER WHEN UR CHILD TREAT U SEVERAL

AND YES I LIKE KOREA

AND NO

IM NOT KOREAN BECAUSE BIGBANG IS IN ARMY

I think that our (probably Korean after some Google research) teenager had a bad hairday and just want to FUD and make some impression.  You'd better CALCUL  Cool
Dvd1989

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

The listing on DragonEx was a great achievement from Kratos and the team. Sadly the volume has dried up over there, and a massive sellwall is in place. Kratos will probably have some more trics up his sleave!
Dvd1989

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

Finally some explanations regarding the FUD war that Dapps is leading against Ondori: https://steemit.com/ondori/@ondori/looking-passed-the-bs-daps-trolls-and-others
BalkanBetBox

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:09:12 PM

Ondori news now here https://masternode.plus/coin/RSTR
TITI45555

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:11:28 PM

HI

SORRY ABOUT MY LAST TWEETSS.... Grin

Wink

WELCOME TO ME HERE AND THANKS TO ME TO MEET U

Cool

OK..SO....SO.... Roll Eyes

I LOVE THE CONCEPT OF ONDORI COIN

I REALLY REALLY LOVE

BUT...

I THINK.....THERE WILL BE NO FUTURE TO THIS COIN

BECAUSE EVERY BODY KNOW DOGECOIN IS THE BEST RIGHT ?

SO ...MY SMS TO THE DEV WILL.....

you're talented, I don't deny it at all. But you should waste this energy on a coin already created.

there are now so much and many useless coin parts...unfortunately yours... that there is a brouhara in french yes!
you should cooperate with other teams to help elsewhere and not in this coin joke that is going to die.....

maybe for speculation yeah

i love the idea

but i hope u will help with ur exp others dev LIKE  decred ?  Grin

SPECULATION OK

FUTURE NO....

I wish you the same good courage without discouraging you, my dear dev.

SATOSHI NAKAMURA
KratosOndori

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:10:15 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 11:35:53 AM by KratosOndori

- Hello ondori community. After 6 months of development, the group has achieved many amazing achievements:

+ The first listed value is 1 satoshi and after 6 months the value of 1/3 satoshi is calculated in pairs of ETH / RSTR, meaning that it has been reduced 3 times .

+ Our initial problem was that when we developed the project value BTC went down so the value of the RSTR coin went down.

+ Our current problem is the value of the BTC going up so the value of the RSTR coin goes down

+ We are investors, not philanthropists. So we only sell, not buy back or subsidize, so the reduced RSTR value is something that is sympathetic to us.

- We have an ETH / RSTR pair and we want more DOGE / RSTR pairs to be able to sell RSTR to the market as much as possible, we don't care about value and volume.

- As you can see, at the first DRAGONEX trading floor we listed USD / RSTR then BTC / RSTR and hopefully ETH / RSTR soon listed. Although that affects the community but does not affect us.

- According to android moblie development roadmap is December 2018 but then we failed to promise and completed by the end of the first quarter of 2019. The upcoming development route is IOS moblie in the second quarter of 2019 but we can change to quarter 3/2019 or 4/2019 is understandable. All routes are uncertain and can break the promise of fraud at any time.

- Finally, if you can accept losing everything then invest in RSTR. otherwise, stop
KratosOndori

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:45:15 AM

Today, April 24, 2019. Our group announced to give up on OndoriCoin. We will soon announce the deletion time listed on bluetrade and DragonEX. Please sell all OndoriCoin as soon as possible. Emergency notice
bitghosted

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:28:26 AM

Today, April 24, 2019. Our group announced to give up on OndoriCoin. We will soon announce the deletion time listed on bluetrade and DragonEX. Please sell all OndoriCoin as soon as possible. Emergency notice

The project is now dead?
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:03:03 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 08:52:16 PM by sorryforthat

Care to explain why? Less than a month ago you were engaged in fixing some exchange issues and now you just want to give up. I can understand not wanting to be a part of the project, but why do you want to have them delisted from all exchanges? The ecosystem can exist without the developer as people wait for someone else to take over and do what you didnt want to do.

Update by dev below
Ondori (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:48:07 PM

'KratosOndori' is a troll account that was created on "April 08, 2019, 10:28:46 AM".

There is no other official representation of the Ondori RSTR project on BitcoinTalk outside of the username 'Ondori'.

Official project announcements are posted on our official Discord, Telegram and Twitter accounts.

The project is now dead?

No, the project is alive and fine. This user 'KratosOndori' is a troll account with too much time on their hands. We tried and not give them any attention by responding, but unfortunately they did not plan to just simply troll and leave. They obviously have little to do, but hang out in our BitcoinTalk ANN.

Care to explain why? Less than a month ago you were engaged in fixing some exchange issues and now you just want to give up. I can understand not wanting to be a part of the project, but why do you want to have them delisted from all exchanges? The ecosystem can exist without the developer as people wait for someone else to take over and do what you didnt want to do.

Again, this user 'KratosOndori' is a troll account that was created on "April 08, 2019, 10:28:46 AM" with the intent to lie and decieve the community by posing as an official team member.

All of our official announcements are posted on our official Discord, Telegram and Twitter accounts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: