Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:17:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are these measures robust enough to detain hack attack?  (Read 118 times)
Hshimabu (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

I believe trade.io is using the latest most advanced measures to curb hack attacks to exchange. I know understand that hackers also evolve and with that security measures has to evolve even faster to not fall behind the curve.

But even acknowledging this, i would trade.io security is pretty robust.

Trade.io security measures:

A secured communication protocol with multi-layered protection for users

The employment of proprietary algorithms

Extensive risk assessments, penetration tests, architecture reviews and code review processes conducted by internal security experts

A 24/7 in-house professional cybersecurity team that will monitor the platform

Working methodologies based on international known standards, use of top of the line security products

Bank-level security monitoring systems that allows us to quickly detect and block cyber incidents

Cybersecurity is integrated in all of the development stages including design, implementation and testing

Any comments?
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

I also think that the system at this exchange is at the highest level. Recently it registered and slowly began to understand. But I want to note that Binance is much more convenient on the functional.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

No matter how good the system of protection, there will always be people or groups of people who will find a way to crack this protection, and with this, unfortunately, there is nothing to be done!
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

Regardless of how advanced the protection system is, hackers are always looking for ways to attack, but at the same time Trade.io is constantly upgrading its system and taking measures to curb hacker attacks, just like radar and stealth technology, the two are alternating Development, only continuous improvement, upgrades in front of hackers to defend against hacker attacks
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

What if there is someone from the inside helping the hackers out? What if one of the penetration testers which they hire to test their systems finds a security flaw and exploit it later without telling anyone?
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

I do think that the trade.io security is robust, however you should always consider that hacker are going to adapt to it security and will find a way to hack it that is why you should be always be wary of such risks and should always be mindful of your assets.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: