Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COIN OF THE REALM (COTR) BLOCKCHAIN AND SMART OBJECT BEST PROJECT 2018 PERIOD!!  (Read 82 times)
Sammygye (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:54:38 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 08:09:07 PM by Sammygye

Best ICO scheduled in September 2018 - ICO will launch with a blockchain
I came accross a new project. it hasnt been publicized yet but here are a few details i have seen on their website, the Roadmap to building this Multi Realm blockchain will end in July 15 2018.

They have
a) Multi Realm - Multi COIN Blockchain and explorer is already up and running
b) Android Wallets are live and the iOS / Web walet will be done early this month
c) Decentralized Echange called the BULL OF THE REALM
d) Crypto Incubator with about 4-5 partners already in the incubator

Name: COTR ( Coin Of The Realm ) if i remember correctly. I think they only have Telegram channel.

Type: New scalable blockchain with infinite Realms that allow each blockchain created in the network to be independent reducing the competition and straining on the network

COTR: Multi Blockchain with Multi-Coin and smart object

This Blockchain will allow people to instantaneously build their own Blockchain and Coin in a quicker and easy way.

Instead of creating a Token like you would in ethereum this one you create a blockchain and then you can instantly create your own coin and use their wallet.

Their wallet will be compatibe with all ERC-20 in the future

https://www.coinoftherealm.com
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

With Coin Of The Realm (COTR), multiple coin types can co-exist on the same blockchain and each coin is sent the same way and can be used for fees.
Learn more here: 🌐https://coinoftherealm.com/
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

I came accross a new project. it hasnt been publicized yet but here are a few details i have seen on their website, the Roadmap to building this Multi Realm blockchain will end in July 15 2018.

They have
b) Android Wallets are live and the iOS / Web walet will be done early this month

Name: COTR ( Coin Of The Realm ) if i remember correctly. I think they only have Telegram channel.

Type: New scalable blockchain with infinite Realms that allow each blockchain created in the network to be independent reducing the competition and straining on the network

This Blockchain will allow people to instantaneously build their own Blockchain and Coin in a quicker and easy way.

Instead of creating a Token like you would in ethereum this one you create a blockchain and then you can instantly create your own coin and use their wallet.

you say this is the best project for september 2018 but i see in their roadmap only until 2017 and check in blockexplore already many COTR transactions, does coin have long exist?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Sammygye (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

They have

No they have not even done an ICO yet.

They have been building their blockchain since 2007 and will be finished this July. besides the Blockchain, these guys also have a fully developed Decentralized exchange, A crypto incubator and wallets so they do not need to launch ERC-20 Tokens

I think we are used to buying in to projects that have no project or infrustructure build such that when we see a fully build project we are scared.

This only showed me they have a fully working project now so if their ICO will still be in September this will be the ICO of 2018 in my book.

What they have is a better version of EOS and to even make matters cool, they are not promising a product they have already built one.

This is how all projects should be and we would have less scammers in the crypto because they would have to do most of the work before asking for the funds
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Is it a hype or marketing for a yet to be announced project? How do you conclude it to be a best upcoming ICO whiles you know there a limited information regarding the project.
Sammygye (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

Is it a hype or marketing for a yet to be announced project? How do you conclude it to be a best upcoming ICO whiles you know there a limited information regarding the project.

Because i have done my own due diligence. If you read the post you can see it says "in my own opinion" so this is my opinion not necesarily yours.

I just want to be on the record for calling this project before it blows up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: