Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:11:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CONNECT] CONNECTTOKEN  (Read 2006 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

One of your main purpose is to facilitate someone with social side that had an idea to raise some funds for social things like books for school or local food bank... aren't there companies out there, already established, have physical buildings as strong evidence, with clear and open for public records of their social works, where people can transfer their funds there to help for ongoing project or start a new project if they want? Yes? No? So why, kindly tell me, do people need a blockchain to do charity?
miller1 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

One of your main purpose is to facilitate someone with social side that had an idea to raise some funds for social things like books for school or local food bank... aren't there companies out there, already established, have physical buildings as strong evidence, with clear and open for public records of their social works, where people can transfer their funds there to help for ongoing project or start a new project if they want? Yes? No? So why, kindly tell me, do people need a blockchain to do charity?

That is not our main purpose, our main purpose is to enable people to raise funds for their projects.
And as you pointed out a lot of the large charities and companies have huge overheads for the buildings and staff they are having to employ and rent so most of the money you give to these will go on expenses.
Our aim with the charity section is to raise awareness and funds for local courses and charitable projects that people feel strongly about and do not have a large organisation.
and this is not run on the blockchain, the token can be used as a donation, and as a means of funding for the projects people are advertising for.

miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

That is not our main purpose, our main purpose is to enable people to raise funds for their projects.
And as you pointed out a lot of the large charities and companies have huge overheads for the buildings and staff they are having to employ and rent so most of the money you give to these will go on expenses.
Our aim with the charity section is to raise awareness and funds for local courses and charitable projects that people feel strongly about and do not have a large organisation.
and this is not run on the blockchain, the token can be used as a donation, and as a means of funding for the projects people are advertising for.

Might be and idea to read and understand the post before writing, if you wanted any help from someone to clearly explain our aims and goals you could always contact us by email, discord, telegram
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

Might be and idea to read and understand the post before writing, if you wanted any help from someone to clearly explain our aims and goals you could always contact us by email, discord, telegram

Well, contrary to what you believe, I do read the post. If I didn't read the post, how do you think I can see that you have a "charitable section". while for understanding it, doesn't the purpose of me asking you is to help me understand better of what I failed to understand?

You, on the other side, should be questioned if you have really read my post carefully or not. Isn't it quite sad if someone with a great aim to built project like this, failed to carefully read someone's question, and worse, shot back with something that's less than polite? Allow me to assure you that not like several spamming posters with high rank, I always tried to read before posting, and would always inform the dev team in that same post if I didn't have time to adequately read their proposal.

And well, I said one-of-your-main-purpose, as in you have several or even plenty main purposes and one of them is what I tried to clarify. Can anyone be blamed to assume that ONE of your main purpose is to establish a charity category? In regards that you made this dedicated "sub-section" on the opening post, placed on a relatively earlier part of the post that is right under the brief introduction, which usually will caught more attention than if placed somewhere in the middle without bold letters to indicate it is something quite important?
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

Well, contrary to what you believe, I do read the post. If I didn't read the post, how do you think I can see that you have a "charitable section". while for understanding it, doesn't the purpose of me asking you is to help me understand better of what I failed to understand?

You, on the other side, should be questioned if you have really read my post carefully or not. Isn't it quite sad if someone with a great aim to built project like this, failed to carefully read someone's question, and worse, shot back with something that's less than polite? Allow me to assure you that not like several spamming posters with high rank, I always tried to read before posting, and would always inform the dev team in that same post if I didn't have time to adequately read their proposal.

And well, I said one-of-your-main-purpose, as in you have several or even plenty main purposes and one of them is what I tried to clarify. Can anyone be blamed to assume that ONE of your main purpose is to establish a charity category? In regards that you made this dedicated "sub-section" on the opening post, placed on a relatively earlier part of the post that is right under the brief introduction, which usually will caught more attention than if placed somewhere in the middle without bold letters to indicate it is something quite important?

Valid point and I have taken notice of what you have said, I apologise if my reply may have come across as condescending. Thank you for getting in touch with your questions, one can never be certain if someone means it ina positive manner.
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

CONNECT has updated and redesigned the website check it out
https://www.connecttokenlimited.com
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

Connecttoken Limited are awaiting an official listing for an Exchange more details to be released in the next 48 hours.
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

In the mean time you are able to purchase our tokens at forkdelta following the link.

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x54a9ed327f2614316914c3f3a782a77d0aa47aee-ETH
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

DDEX LISTING

CNCT Is awaiting a listing on DDEX all DDEX users will receive an airdop.

To raise the required funding we have put an amazing 6% of our overall supply up for sale at a reduced Price.

Follow the link and lets get on DDEX

https://token.store/trade/CNCT
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

May I just ask how are you different from all the projects that existed with the same 'charity' that you have? Smiley We have clearly seen most of these charity tokens are scams and most don't succeed. Anyway if you guys are legit, can you do some kind of a KYC for all of the people to stop doubting you? For example an AMA. We would like to know how are you going to live long enough for everybody to notice how your charity token works.
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

May I just ask how are you different from all the projects that existed with the same 'charity' that you have? Smiley We have clearly seen most of these charity tokens are scams and most don't succeed. Anyway if you guys are legit, can you do some kind of a KYC for all of the people to stop doubting you? For example an AMA. We would like to know how are you going to live long enough for everybody to notice how your charity token works.

We would be happy to do an AMA.

Also we are not a charitable token we are a platform to allow people to raise funding for projects etc..

But as we will have the infrastructure todo so, we thought that it would be a nice idea to allow people to advertise charitable projects that they want to raise funding for, and as a kind gesture we as in Connecttoken Limited would burn the equivalent amount of tokens.

So as you can see if you visit the website, we are not a charitable token, we are a crowdsale platform with a crypto token linked to the company and thought, (hey we have the infrastructure why not allow people to raise funding for charitable projects that they like).

miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

Hi,

I urge everyone to please check out and read the website to fully understand our project.

If there is then anything you do not understand or would like further clarification on then please make contact.

www.connecttokenlimited.com
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

SOUTHXCHANGE

CNCT is on the voting list at southxchage everyone that votes will recieve 1000 CNCT just email us the transaction hash for the 0.001 BTC voting charge and a ETH address in which we can sent the CNCT token to.

Preferable metamask, MEW, TRUST wallet or ledger
just42

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
forkdelta
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x54a9ed327f2614316914c3f3a782a77d0aa47aee-ETH

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

REVIEW

In connects first 4 weeks of launching we are listed officially on 2 exchanges CREX24 pending, and our contract is listed on a further 2 exchanges (Etherdelta and Forkdelta).
Connect is also waiting for listing on DDEX payment pending.
Our twitter is growing at a huge rate.
Facebook has over 1800 Likes.
Platform is in development.

And all this has been achieved with out launching an ICO and has been self funded by the CONNECT team
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

CREX24 OFFICIAL LISTING

CONNECT has been officially listed on crex24 follow the link for trading.

https://crex24.com/exchange/CNCT-BTC

CONNECT would like to give crex24 a big thank you for working closely with us on this listing.
rongyanjusou

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
BDCenter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

REVIEW

In connects first 4 weeks of launching we are listed officially on 2 exchanges CREX24 pending, and our contract is listed on a further 2 exchanges (Etherdelta and Forkdelta).

And all this has been achieved with out launching an ICO and has been self funded by the CONNECT team

So when will your platform be ready? Any dates?
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

Hi, sorry for the delay we will be doing a small bounty for promotional material and advertisement, we are just finalising the details now
miller1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

REVIEW

So when will your platform be ready? Any dates?

Sorry for the delayed response we have been inundated with applications for exchange listings and various other advertisement campaigns,
The platform should be ready for release soon or at least a beta release for testing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: