Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 13 Antminer S9 13.5 TH Miners PSUs also available  (Read 146 times)
cryptosvt (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 02:46:03 AM by cryptosvt

Have 13 Antminer S9's  for sale.   All 13.5 TH   and work perfectly.   I purchased them brand new about 6 weeks ago from a reseller,    and they have been mining for about 4 weeks total.   Working perfectly absolutely zero problems.  Most of them actually mine at around 13.7TH.        I will happily dust them off before shipping and of course have all the retail packaging from Bitmain that they came in.   I will also double box them inside a new, unmarked  larger box with added padding.  

I have never made a sale on here but am happy to do whatever we need to keep it safe.  

Located in the US.

13 Units -  Antminer S9 13.5     $465 US   Each
13 Units - APW3++  PSU     $100 US   Each

I am happy to do a volume discount if you're interested in all or more than one unit.       Also will take payment in Btc.    

Can contact me with interest at cryptosvt@gmail.com   
Thanks!

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

I have never made a sale on here but am happy to do whatever we need to keep it safe.  
Since you're still pretty much a new user, you need to provide proof of those (write your name and the date, on a piece of paper and picture it in front of everything that you want to sell) + use escrow services (Recommended bitcointalk escrow services - Anyone except me).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████