Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinTweak - Profitability overview -= Scrypt(-N), X11, SHA3, Groestl =-  (Read 10355 times)
Tweek (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:53:22 PM

6 new coins added today!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:24:21 AM

Nice! Waiting for DarkCoin to be added! Smiley
Tweek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:45:47 PM

New additions to the overview:

Mag

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:39:24 AM

yupirat

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:19:01 PM

Damn! Can you pls do something about coin prices? Maybe to fetch buy prices not sell prices? I like your site but list is a bit irelevant with curent ranking system. It seems that some coins is profitable but when you open exchange you see that buy prices is much lower that showing at your site. Some coins you cant even sell but is top ranked on your site as most profitable. So please make your site to get buy prices not sell prices.
Tweek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 04:45:24 PM

Damn! Can you pls do something about coin prices? Maybe to fetch buy prices not sell prices? I like your site but list is a bit irelevant with curent ranking system. It seems that some coins is profitable but when you open exchange you see that buy prices is much lower that showing at your site. Some coins you cant even sell but is top ranked on your site as most profitable. So please make your site to get buy prices not sell prices.
I have been working non-stop for the past 2 days on a solution for this. First of all it now indicates when there are no buy offers available for the coin. Secondly the system now fetches both highest buy order and lowest sell order, and uses the average of those 2 for the overview.
If you think you have a better solution for this please tell me and I will see if I can get it implemented.

yupirat

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:45:37 AM

Some of coins with no BTC buy offers have LTC markets where you can stil get some price. Maybe to use this: Coin to LTC to BTC = price. This will maybe rank coins better on list. Most ppl do the same. Convert this coins with no BTC buy offers to LTC, then convert those LTCs to BTC.
Tweek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:28:55 AM

Some of coins with no BTC buy offers have LTC markets where you can stil get some price. Maybe to use this: Coin to LTC to BTC = price. This will maybe rank coins better on list. Most ppl do the same. Convert this coins with no BTC buy offers to LTC, then convert those LTCs to BTC.
Thanks, I'll try and get that implemented as soon as possible.

yupirat

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:54:33 AM

No problem! I am glad if i can help with fresh ideas. Smiley

One more suggestion. If you implement Coin>LTC>BTC=Price thing, make this to be used only in situation if there no BTC buy offers. I think it will be ok on that way.
Tweek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:03:23 PM

No problem! I am glad if i can help with fresh ideas. Smiley

One more suggestion. If you implement Coin>LTC>BTC=Price thing, make this to be used only in situation if there no BTC buy offers. I think it will be ok on that way.
I will do that, the problem will be displaying that LTC price is being used because I can't (won't) display lower than 1 satoshi. If I do it will get too confusing, but I'll do my best to find a solution. Smiley

yupirat

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:37:54 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 08:35:07 AM by yupirat

Solution is maybe to create another three columns: Exchange rate LTC, LTC/Day, and Days to create 1 LTC. Also current Revenue/day need to be changed to BTC/Day if you like this idea. So if no BTC buy offers, column Exchange rate BTC will be 0.00000000 and in Exchange rate LTC will be actual price. On this way you not need to show result (coin>ltc>btc) on the site but you can use it to calculate better rankings. If some coin not have BTC and not have LTC buy offers you can set to this coin to not show at website, or to show just at bottom. So basicly you can make BTC and LTC mining profitability overview on the same page, what is in my opinion also great idea, because most of miners look are coin profitable to mine compared to LTC. "If i can get more then if i mine LTC i will mine coin, if i can get less i will mine LTC." If you get what is my point. Maybe similar LTC mining profitability overview site already exist, but i dont hear for them.
coin123123

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:18:20 AM

adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin
Tweek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:56:52 AM

Solution is maybe to create another three columns: Exchange rate LTC, LTC/Day, and Days to create 1 LTC. Also current Revenue/day need to be changed to BTC/Day if you like this idea. So if no BTC buy offers, column Exchange rate BTC will be 0.00000000 and in Exchange rate LTC will be actual price. On this way you not need to show result (coin>ltc>btc) on the site but you can use it to calculate better rankings. If some coin not have BTC and not have LTC buy offers you can set to this coin to not show at website, or to show just at bottom. So basicly you can make BTC and LTC mining profitability overview on the same page, what is in my opinion also great idea, because most of miners look are coin profitable to mine compared to LTC. "If i can get more then if i mine LTC i will mine coin, if i can get less i will mine LTC." If you get what is my point. Maybe similar LTC mining profitability overview site already exist, but i dont hear for them.
There wasn't enough room to place that many columns next to each other so I have solved it differently. It only uses Litecoin prices for calculations if there are no BTC buy offers. It displays either the ฿ or the Ł in the overview. I may change it so that it uses the Litecoin price for every coin under 10 satoshi, when available. This ensures a more stable price instead of the big fluctuations it can bring working with satoshi.
Any feedback is more then welcome. Smiley

Thanks, I'll check these out as soon as possible.
adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:59:12 PM

Most calculator sites are centered around SHA and Scrypt coins.
If you want to attract the audience, try to add X11 and Blake algo coins which are hard to find elsewhere.
deathuman

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:21:51 PM

I'd just wanted to show my appreciation for the hard work, just using your site for about a week and now it's my homepage Smiley
Tweek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:14:43 PM

I'd just wanted to show my appreciation for the hard work, just using your site for about a week and now it's my homepage Smiley
Thank you, that's good to hear. Smiley

adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin
Appcoin has been added, and I am waiting for a rely from the OctoCoin developpers before I can add that. Gaelcoin however doesn't have a block explorer with API and bellacoin is not listed on any exchange so I can not add those.

coin123123

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:35:36 PM

adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin
Appcoin has been added, and I am waiting for a rely from the OctoCoin developpers before I can add that. Gaelcoin however doesn't have a block explorer with API and bellacoin is not listed on any exchange so I can not add those.

bellacoin on cryptorush
https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BELA&b=BTC
gaelcoin has kind of block explorer on webcoin.us not sure about api

guess we have to wait untill coins to mature and have all infrastructure ready, anyway thanks for your site!
Tweek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:36:40 PM

adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin

bellacoin on cryptorush
https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BELA&b=BTC
gaelcoin has kind of block explorer on webcoin.us not sure about api

guess we have to wait untill coins to mature and have all infrastructure ready, anyway thanks for your site!
Thank, I will re-evaluate Bellacoin. Their main thread did not list cryptorush so I did not know about it.

Darcy Neal

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

I believe you are offering the greater cryptic currency community a wonderful service. Individuals may choose to access your offering and potentially benefit themselves. Helping others achieve benefits is how one earns benefits in return. On your cointweak . com - About, you ask for suggestions and reference links. May I offer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317568.0
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:02:07 PM

Great project!

I was expecting for something like this.

This is the algo´s warz!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: