Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallpaper of "Game of Thrones" Designed by Bitpie  (Read 145 times)
Bitpie Wallet (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 12

Safe&easy multi-blockchain wallet from Bither Team

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

The last stop of “Bitpie In China” Meetup themed on “Game of Thrones” will be held in Beijing on this Saturday (July 7, 2018). We have specially designed a series of exquisite wallpapers based on that topic. Those who are fans of “Game of Thrones”, just take it!

Bitpie Wallet

Born out of Bither, Bitpie Wallet has a team consisted of experts of blockchain technology, IT services and financial industry.

Based on our profound understanding of blockchain technology and rich experience in Bither operations, Bitpie Wallet strives to provide safe assets management and diversified blockchain application services for worldwide users, allowing them 100 percent control of their own assets while enjoying convenient trading and application services.

We attach great importance to safety and have earned a good reputation through our strenuous efforts. It is based on this that Bitpie Wallet-Bither developed by us was listed among the wallets recommended by bitcoin.org.

The world is stepping up towards blockchain, a world somewhat difficult for us to explore. What we are doing now is trying to build Bitpie Wallet into your key towards this new world.

Bitpie Team
July 6, 2018

Find us on
Telegram:t.me/BitpieInternational
Twitter:twitter.com/BitpieWallet
conanrien

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Very interesting news. I think bitpie has a very good potential. Moreover, it is a very good wallet and it is also safe and very easy to manage. Without this the bitpie team is very full of potential. I hope they will do more progress in the future.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

Great news for Bitpie wallet. Game Of Thrones is one of the most popular series and Bitpies designing it's walpaper is indeed a great achievment for Bitpie. Congratulations!
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Now the market of crypto currency is not limited to any tokens or coins only. Now the market is focusing on different sectors like health care, games, energy etc. Actually with the passage of time the market is getting diversified day by day. This is really great. I hope that this coin will add value to this market.
Bitpie Wallet (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 12

Safe&easy multi-blockchain wallet from Bither Team

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

Dear Bitpiers,

The upgrade of BTG mainnet has been finished and Bitpie has resumed BTG deposit and withdrawals in Bitpie Wallet and Pie Bank.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Bitpie Team
July 9, 2018

Find us on
Telegram: t.me/BitpieInternational
Twitter: @BitpieWallet
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

I am not knowledgeable about this topic. That’s why i suggest you can search in their website and you can find your information. From my perspective i think this initiative will help them to get new customer.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

Wow. Thats a cool news. I personally like bitpie because it has a good security and also it has developed a lot and earned a good prestige. If they continue this effort than they will do more better things for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: