Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler Bitcoin thread  (Read 1779 times)
zachcope (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:18:40 PM

In times of turmoil a strong leader is needed.

Thus I am shamelessly reposting the Hitler HODL video in its own thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTupVFxDfII

True responses to this thread should be in the form of hitler videos or memes only.

HODL up bitcoiners

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:32:05 PM

Seriously, Hitler memes?

this forum is going to shit....
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alc0gG0u48M
karolina

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:57:39 AM

Seriously, Hitler memes?

this forum is going to shit....

Are you a Jew or something?
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:02:02 AM

OMG Now the whole forum has been Godwined.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:38:04 AM

Vielleicht hat er einfach die Schnauze voll mit diesen blöden Hitler You Tube Videos?

It was funny the first time and the first time only.

Anyone who has made one since should be rounded up with all their family and sent to a concentration camp......or have experiments done on them.

.....well, that is what I think anyway and I consider myself a very reasonable man.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:40:51 AM

Are you brain damaged or something?
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:43:52 AM

Went to Berlin a while back. The amount of jew guilt they have is disturbing. They had this sort of... museum of atrocities. Scanners at the entrance, just like in your typical airport, low light and backlit images with sad sob stories about how terrible the evil germans were and how good and proper and victimized the jews were. It was something that belonged in a satire, not in the real world.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Bitcoin BEAR

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:50:12 AM

this forum is going went to shit in 2013....

FTFY Wink

...is what I would have expected
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:53:36 AM

this forum is going went to shit in 2012....

FTFY Wink

I almost forgot that all the conspiracy theorists, rampant racism/holocaust denial, scammers, and just straight up ignorance, is what drove me to take a several month break from the forums last year.

I've been here since 2011, I really hoped the community would have gotten better by now....but nope, its just as poisonous as ever.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:56:56 AM

FTFY Wink

I almost forgot that all the conspiracy theorists, rampant racism/holocaust denial, scammers, and just straight up ignorance, is what drove me to take a several month break from the forums last year.

I've been here since 2011, I really hoped the community would have gotten better by now....but nope, its just as poisonous as ever.

I wasn't here in 2011 but my experiences of communities that undergo rapid growth is they tend to go downhill not .... "uphill".
karolina

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:58:14 AM

Vielleicht hat er einfach die Schnauze voll mit diesen blöden Hitler You Tube Videos?

It was funny the first time and the first time only.

Anyone who has made one since should be rounded up with all their family and sent to a concentration camp......or have experiments done on them.

.....well, that is what I think anyway and I consider myself a very reasonable man.

Die videos finde Ich voll lustig! lol
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:59:21 AM

Went to Berlin a while back. The amount of jew guilt they have is disturbing. They had this sort of... museum of atrocities. Scanners at the entrance, just like in your typical airport, low light and backlit images with sad sob stories about how terrible the evil germans were and how good and proper and victimized the jews were. It was something that belonged in a satire, not in the real world.

remind them about the Balfour Declaration that was hatched up in 1916 to turncoat on the Germans to lose WWI (bribing Britain to give up Palestine [which they didnt have any right to give anyway] in exchange to get America into the war... even after the Germans won and offered a truce.. )

that should remove the guilt

Woodrow Wilson was the pawn president that was pushed to allow that to happen and also allow the Federal Reserve to be spawned..  was there ever a more irresponsible person on the globe than he?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Bitcoin BEAR

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:27:11 AM

FTFY Wink

I've been here since 2011 as well...regardless what my "date registered" says.
Those were still better times. Hell, Gox was a good exchange back then. Many here now don't even know anything different than the Gox of today.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:36:29 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 04:00:31 AM by MatTheCat

Die videos finde Ich voll lustig! lol

Na Ja, ganz wohl wie alle der anderen kleinen Pissern.

Bollocks.

In the 1920's, it would have been a fair assessment to say that there was a cabal of religious cult maniacs and racial supremists with great power at their disposal, who believed their leader was an incarnation of Woden, and whose destiny was to subvert the Judeo-Christain world order and change the course of history and the evolution of humanity, with a race of purified Aryan super-men sitting at the very pinnacle of their pagan Germanic order, with the 'lesser' races existing as a servile class, and the Untermensch wiped off the face of the planet altogether. Before this could be achieved, a great war would have to be waged as the course of history cannot be changed without the letting of blood.

If there was internet back then, and someone put forward such an argument, they would most likely be denounced as a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy nut.

In the 21st century, I would say that it is a fair assessment to say, that there is cabal of Judeo-masonic cult maniacs and racial supremists with great power at their disposal, who believe their coming 'leader' will be the incarnation of some fucking rather unpleasant Babylonian god, and whose destiny it is to subvert humanity under a Zionist double-entry book keeping ledger, with a select group of 'God's Chosen' sitting at the very helm of humanity. Before this can be achieved, a great war will have to be waged in order to bring humanity to a state of absolute breaking point, in order that their New World Order be welcomed and embraced by those goyim who are to be enslaved by it.

There is internet today, and someone putting forward such an argument will most likely be denounced as a tin-foil hat wearing anti-semitic conspiracy nut.....

.....but it just so happens that I don't give a fuck.

In these dark ages, the world is always going to be run and controlled by fkn psychopathic nutters. It just so happens that the nutters at the steering wheel of the dominant power in the world today are of a Ashkenazi Jewish flavour. Don't say it isn't true, cos it is. This also might explain why the Ashkenazi Jew trade of expertise, finance, has come to dominate the global economy and politics in a way that has generally been resisted for hundreds and even thousands of years.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:52:35 AM

Holy shit, lol.

I swear, one day I am going to make a set of "Crazy people on Bitcointalk" bingo cards, and "believing in the illuminati/nwo" is going to be the free space.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:37:58 AM

Holy shit, lol.

I swear, one day I am going to make a set of "Crazy people on Bitcointalk" bingo cards, and "believing in the illuminati/nwo" is going to be the free space.
Sounds like a great idea. Might I suggest motifs such as "the day of the rope", "easy bake ovens" and "monster jew". The jews were not the innocent little angels that far too many people like to believe. Nobody ever is.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
zachcope (OP)

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:37:00 AM

This thread has gone wrong. I'm going to delete it.
Sorry if it was misunderstood.

PS Delete button doesn't work - any ideas?

I'll try the mods.

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:06:58 AM

why does this seem familiar Cheesy
like we had one of these threads already Cheesy

sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:22:42 AM

Holy shit, lol.

Sounds like a great idea. Might I suggest motifs such as "the day of the rope", "easy bake ovens" and "monster jew". The jews were not the innocent little angels that far too many people like to believe. Nobody ever is.

I have nothing against jewish people, I just don't like Judaism. Just as I don't like Islam, Christianity or Atheism etc. Bunch of self righteous fundamentalist fanatics, non of them are as "innocent" as they like to portray themselves. The individuals are great, but as a group they are a fundamentalist movement that claims to not only seek truth, but to know what truth is. That is fucking scary.

Everyone who claims to know the secret of life is a quack in my world.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: