Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit-Castle exchange is a real exchnage or a scam?  (Read 216 times)
udana123 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

One of the bounties asked to register with a newly launched exchange (30th June 2018) called "Bit-Castle" and they have mentioned at the beginning of the bounty that the bounty hunters need to submit KYC to redeem tokens. However the KYC submission should be done through the exchange and they only accept the passport. That bounty gives a higher payment for the hunters and I have a bit confusion regarding the procedure. I would like to know what do you think about this distribution procedure with respect the mentioned facts.

The link of the exchange is as follows : https://bit-castle.com
Manue_77Smith

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

I think It is another scam because I searched about Bit-castle and didn't find exactly about them. So I suggest you to first carefully study about them and then go for exchange your cryptocurrency because there are already many scam sites and app already present in the market.
RosellaMurphy

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 04:39:26 AM by RosellaMurphy

This happened to me and 2 friends when we used to exchange this site 3 days ago, We lost each around 50 token.

Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

Never heard of it.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

Do not use this exchange until such time as it appears any information otherwise you can lose all your crypto currency. Now there is not even minimal information about this exchange.
Saraha02

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

It's another scam i never heard about this
markes007

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

spammer spammer spammer spammerv spammer.
mathew232

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

I think this is a spam
Mat_Myers9844

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

I think you played wrong bounty
BTChannell

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

I've come across this site. The impression the negative. I sent them scans of my documents for KYC verification. Then I had to calculate the earned tokens WorldPeaceCoin. It's been over a month. So far, they have no answer, no coins.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

I think it's real. And plans she has, this become another giant. But whether such an outcome will happen is not yet clear.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

I think it's real. And plans she has, this become another giant. But whether such an outcome will happen is not yet clear.
Their facebook page has only 6 likes while their twitter account got 42 followers.

I'm not going to gamble with such exchange that doesn't have so much traders and its hard to trust your funds with this type of exchange. I'm not sure if they are legit and plans to be a giant but it's just hard and IMO, better to stay with well known exchanges.

cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

I think it's real.
Really? The website doesn't have good looking and even one of hyperlink is linked to another website (check company hyperlink in bottom of the website).
There is no information about owner or their team and place they work, only said 'singapore' in their faq. Better use another site that more reputable.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

One of the bounties asked to register with a newly launched exchange (30th June 2018) called "Bit-Castle" and they have mentioned at the beginning of the bounty that the bounty hunters need to submit KYC to redeem tokens. However the KYC submission should be done through the exchange and they only accept the passport. That bounty gives a higher payment for the hunters and I have a bit confusion regarding the procedure. I would like to know what do you think about this distribution procedure with respect the mentioned facts.

The link of the exchange is as follows : https://bit-castle.com

Perhaps the reason why the campaign asked bounty hunter to register on that exchange is because to get user on that trading platform. Fairly obvious its new so its a marketing strategy. However, I'm concern about KYC though, they are just fairly new exchange why are they asking for KYC right away.

If you are willing to submit and risk of exposure of your personal data then go for it to get your rewards. But I would be really suspicious though, don't want your passport leaked in case of a possible breach on that exchange so be careful. It might come back to bite you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

Trust this I would not, this is a new service, which is not yet known. It is better to avoid such little-known projects.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

but I suggest not to give up the identity for a project that has incomplete information and fear that your identity will be used for bad things.

_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Well, to a certain extent fraud. But it is the market. Somewhere your assets are lost, settle, you just need to close your eyes. Without this, there will be no currency cycle.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: