Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Performing Token Basket of the Day  (Read 71 times)
starmine (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

https://medium.com/@jennerlittle/top-performing-token-basket-of-the-day-681179b16ccf
AndyRock

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:07:53 PM

Thank you so much for asking but I am affair that reply this kind of question is bit hard cause in a market things changes it's condition every moment so find a specific name will be almost impossible but bitcoin have a good market these day so you could depend on it.
Arnold110

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

Thank you for the link it seems very informative and helpful. I believe that it will help the investors as well as the beginners also.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Thank You for the link. It coins a lot of information about token baskets. Hope it will help those who were looking for it.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

In recent time altcoin doing well in the market that’s why so many people’s are connecting with this project. I think in near future they will do well and for this reason market will become more potential.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information. I didnt know about token basket very well but after reading this article I am preety much clear about it. So again thank you so much for sharing it.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

I have gone through the article and it seems very good to me. Actually I think that for the new investors bitcoin is the best coin to invest. Once the investors are aware of the market and the process, then they can invest there or any other tokens. So for safety and to earn knowledge, I prefer bitcoin to invest first.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

I have gone through the article and it seems very good to me. Actually I think that for the new investors bitcoin is the best coin to invest. Once the investors are aware of the market and the process, then they can invest there or any other tokens. So for safety and to earn knowledge, I prefer bitcoin to invest first.

Yes, the article is very informative and new investors will find it very helpful to use and it will also give them more insight as to what token basket is about. I also prefer to invest in bitcoin first because it is the most potential and valuable coin in crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: