Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO investment in 2018!!!  (Read 1291 times)
Blockchain123 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

Hi! I am new here but I want to invest in new promising ICOs. Any tips or recommendations?

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

What can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future. I recommend NagriCoin. They produce organic fertilizers that were tested over 7 years
Blockchain123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Good point - I agree that an existing industry practice is a definite plus. Thanks for sharing!
Blockchain123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

Health FX website and ann thread is quite impressive. I will look into NagriCoin too.

Any other recommendations/tips?
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

Try this one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet very interesting project in my opinion. Besides this platform icoguide.com is very good as the rates are not paid, besides there is blog where you can get a lot of useful information.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

Try this one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet very interesting project in my opinion. Besides this platform icoguide.com is very good as the rates are not paid, besides there is blog where you can get a lot of useful information.

Agree the platform is very good and rates are realistic, blog is also interesting, but cannot agree with the opinion on this coin, I do not like it at all. At the beginning I was impressed, but now little bit disappointed.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

In this market, every ICO which is not super hyped will dump below the ICO price, so I would avoid investing in projects that have been recommended before this post. There are some clear winners out there but it will be hard to get "in" as the demand is very big. I can mention couple of them like NEX, Newton, Origo and maybe some others.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. ICO just finished. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested here; most of collected money is fund industry money.

GoNetwork? UCHAIN?
Blockchain123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

Thank you all for the recommendations. Let me know why do you think one or the other way. It will help me in making my investment decisions.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

I think many of the outstanding ICO projects have fallen below the issuing price.
Then you can search for these projects and choose to invest.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

There's honestly no best ICO out there, but we just go with projects based on their fundamentals and the use case of the project. One of such projects whose fundamentals I like is Uchain, unfortunately they cancelled their crowdsale.

Blockchain123 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

Thanks a lot for the information.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

The Ftec ico is very promising as it uses the artificial intelligence technology in a complete and solid crypto trading ecosystem.. If the team delivers what they promise, then there is a big chance to succeed: https://ftec.ai

sakamaku

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Best ICO investment in 2018!!!
- Egretia is an ICO project aimed at creating the world's first blockbuster HTML5 engine and platform. The vision of this platform is to bring the current 200,000 developers of Egret Technology and 1 billion mobile terminals to the blockchain world, this project is meaningful and expansive.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

I personally look close at this one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet did not invested yet, but it looks interesting.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

I personally look close at this one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet did not invested yet, but it looks interesting.

Interesting idea. I think in the future our children will take exams in this way. But it seems to me that their idea is against the clock .... This can stop investors
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Very interesting project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/humanscape it might be very useful not only in terms of crypto but in terms of health. It is interesting whether it has any analogues?

itssawai

Activity: 308

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

There are many good ICOs you can invest into, I'd recommend to check out ftec, howdoo and spotcoin. they are good projects, great hype and have big community following as well. You can check out all ICOs and their informations on ICO review sites like icobench as well.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

Yes, they're is, many alt-coin to invest on, like wise MF chain token, is currently on and the token sales is going on which is very profitable after a short period of time investing towards the industry.
Good luck.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

Hi! I am new here but I want to invest in new promising ICOs. Any tips or recommendations?

I do not really invest so much in ICO, therefore, I do not really know the best ICO investment in 2018, and why I do not always invest in ICO because in ICO many projects are fraudulent and so I prefer to invest in Crypto because a lot Altcoin which is promising and profitable

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: