Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO investment in 2018!!!  (Read 1291 times)
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

Hi! I am new here but I want to invest in new promising ICOs. Any tips or recommendations?

https://zichain.io/

I may introduce to you the ZICHAIN  ICO  which I trusted so much at the moment. They Will provide you the maximum protection for the investors funds from scammers. No regret to join in this ICO project, they are great enough to do their best beyond success for every investor. Come join in. Good luck!

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

Hi! I am new here but I want to invest in new promising ICOs. Any tips or recommendations?

Just don’t go for hype man, there is a great chance that these projects are scams and paid promotions. Do your own research, I would suggest you to at least consider the USPs of a project and then ask yourself if you like them. Liven, RedCab and Treon are my top picks.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

For me to date July 2018,no such ISO macotrik now it would be possible to cut a profit,all ISO after launch minus the substantial fall,and only then after some time give rise

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

At the moment, I will advise you to carefully select projects where you want to invest, as there are a lot of crooks in the market now who just want to steal your money, so be very careful and then your investments will be profitable.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

I now participate in several iso who collected more than 20.000.000 $, only now their iso has almost finished. We must carefully analyze.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

The only tip that I can give you is to not listen to any recommendations blindly, as many people here just give you their own interest and not based on whether they are good or not, and if you invest in one of them you might end up losing your investments, so what you really should do is make you own decisions by looking up the key things that make ICOs successful like good project dedicated team and so on, and based on those you can chose one to invest in, a one that you will be satisfied with.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

I really hope this is Atonomi, as token sale was very successful and distributed evenly. But I still have high hopes for my previous ICOs like Credits. But I got disappointed in ICO, most just crashing on this market.

I see the mozo, chynge, lancechain and Bitcore bounties so far. I believe they have obvious growth on every coin likely these ico project. If you want to get your investment at the right point. These projects are the worthy for your money.

Kindly check the price changes I mean fall or along with the bonus those Projects will be really helpful for you.
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

I really hope this is Atonomi, as token sale was very successful and distributed evenly. But I still have high hopes for my previous ICOs like Credits. But I got disappointed in ICO, most just crashing on this market.

You are right, perhaps should they wait  more before unloacking the tokens. I have made a calculation and I see that the price is decreased near 20 per cent. I hope that the volume of ATMI can go higher and that the price will also climb up.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

If I could give an advice, I would not recommend the ICOs this year because it is more advantageous to buy the altcoins when they are released for trading in the exchanges, since the devaluation is certain
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

Health FX Whitelist is now officially open.

Join our Bitcoin forum discussion here at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4546707.new#new

Jaejoe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Ternion is a good investment opportunity. It may not be the best, but it has the capacity to get up there. Considering its about hybrid exchange, it looks good. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

Stay away from any ICO that has a hard cap above $50m, this implies it will have a market valuation likely above $100m which is very unlikely. You should probably stick to high potential ICOs that have a sub $5m market cap in order to reasonably expect the token to not collapse when it hits the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: