Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are you looking forward to meet at the Beyond Blocks Summit in Seoul, Korea?  (Read 104 times)
bitbitP (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:57:18 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 07:20:19 AM by bitbitP

I will be in Seoul on the 17th of July and I will be attending the Beyond Blocks Summit.
I am looking forward to meeting some of the  crypto-companies that will be attending the summit. Any suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stavvay

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

Hii,

I will be attending to, one to look out for is Orbs. Seems like an interesting new blockchain. Also, PumaPay another project I'm following, has been mentioned multiple times that they may be switching to Orbs in the future. Btw PumaPay have just announced they will be attending Beyond Blocks. Will be interesting to see their presentation.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

Are you interested to meet bitcash shills and supporters if they are even there at all?  Cheesy I wish I could go as well but unfortunately my life is not in such a state to allow me travel far from home right now. I don't know about new blockchains because most of them seems to be like scam.
bitbitP (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

PumaPay is definitely on my list! i will also keep an eye open for bitcash and Orbs (def will be there)Smiley 
I partly agree with the scam ICOs, but lets not make generalisations. There are many solid ICO projects, such as: PumaPay, Ubex and Kenetic
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

I want to see the CARDSTACK team, because it's a great team.
Yet CARDSTACK is still not on the exchange, which is a sad thing. Angry

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
currencydesigner123

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Well, in Seoul there will be many crypto companies in the summit. But among them I am eagerly waiting to meet with CARDSTACK team. This is a great team with a lot of potential. Though CARDSTACK is not in the exchange but I hope soon it will be listed.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

Activities such as summits are very helpful for the people in the world of crypto currency. more information passed and experience is shared among people. This is also a good opportunity for new crypto currency to launch their coins. they can reach out to a lot of people and as these summit include people form other countries it is a good marketing opportunity
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

An wonderful news is being heard that the Beyond Blocks Summit is going to be held in Seoul of Korea. Anyone is free to join so people should gather knowledge regarding the crypto world.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

Well this is really a good news based on this types of summit help people more also they can learn many things from here which is helpful for investment also many people get encourage from here also this program will be held in Seoul which is really good initiative.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

This is an annual blockchain Summit.In this summit, many potential companies are going to participate. I am looking forward to this summit.
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:47 AM

The characters who can go to the summit must be the big characters in the encryption. They represent the advanced technology in the blockchain field. Together they can better communicate and publicize the knowledge of the encrypted world.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

This is a great opportunity indeed for the people in the crypto currency market. This will act as a knowledge sharing session for the people to be more updated regarding the market. They will also be able to meet their muse, idols or role models or even the team which inspires them the most.
ashleybrooks

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Hey Guys!

I bought the ticket and I cannot attend it anymore so, I am selling it for 300 USD. PM me if interested.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: