Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yo Coin  (Read 126 times)
joeroo2018 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

Yocoin treats the all-important blockchain ledger, a fully verifiable public database that's maintained by thousands of independent computers , as a platform on which to build secondary programs that strip out costly middleman from all forms of person to exchange
Yocoin enables smart contracts that function without lawyers; stock exchanges without central clearing houses; financial record-keeping systems that can be verified without an auditor; even tamper-proof voting systems that automaticly guarantee one-person-one-vote

Yocoin's multi signatures are entirely unbreakable, enforceable, and completely secure and simultaneously gives equal rights to both parties involved in the transaction.
Yocoin is how the internet was supposed to work. Yoc proposes a global distributed computer that is the backbone for asset trading, real estate transactions escrow services and even national income distribution systems. Yocoin runs smart contracts: Applications that runs as programmed without any possibilitiy of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_crypto01

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

The Yo coin works for the most important blockchain ledger which is actually maintained by thousand of independent computers which can be totally verified by public database.
CurrencyIntel

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

Well I have to admit that yo coin is geting very popular this days every one wants to know about it . it has a good position in the market as well prices are also quite high but don't take any decisions suddenly situation can be changed anytime price are changing minute to minute so it's better to have all the recent update before trading.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

I advise you to crypt project Socratus and all because this is a very good crypto project
Phil2018

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

Thank you very much for the article. I believe that Yo coin has a good potential to invest. Moreover, also believe that it will make the investors profitable and it will do more progress in the coming future.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

Cryptocurrency Yocoin possible mine, that is, vypusk coins of this cryptocurrency takes place through the solving of cryptographic problems. The number of coins issued by the cryptocurrency Yocoin at the moment is 112,194,700 coins, which is 33.39% of the total number of coins of the cryptocurrency Yokoin.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

With more than 1500 coins operating in the market, it is not an unusual sight to see more new coins emerging into the market. Yo Coin is also a new coin which has made its way and got enlisted into this in demand market. Now we need to see if it will survive or not.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

As far as i know this coin is new in the market that’s why they need more time to stable in the market. If they improve their performance then people will attract to invest on this project. For this reason they need more technological development.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

I heard about Yo Coin. After knowing all about it I find it very interesting and as well as a very good coin. I hope it will do a great job a head and people will feel comfort by using it.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

The market of crypto currency started with just one coin called bitcoin and now there are more than 1500 coins that are operating in this market. Different types of coins are coming focusing on different sides. Yo coin is also a new coin and it seems good by article. I hope that this will be successful in the market.
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

Now it is created and many good coins are already created, but in connection with adverse climate in the common market of cryptocurrencies they aren't repaid yet as many are afraid to invest in young projects
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

Yocoin treats the all-important blockchain ledger, a fully verifiable public database that's maintained by thousands of independent computers , as a platform on which to build secondary programs that strip out costly middleman from all forms of person to exchange
Yocoin enables smart contracts that function without lawyers; stock exchanges without central clearing houses; financial record-keeping systems that can be verified without an auditor; even tamper-proof voting systems that automaticly guarantee one-person-one-vote

Yocoin's multi signatures are entirely unbreakable, enforceable, and completely secure and simultaneously gives equal rights to both parties involved in the transaction.
Yocoin is how the internet was supposed to work. Yoc proposes a global distributed computer that is the backbone for asset trading, real estate transactions escrow services and even national income distribution systems. Yocoin runs smart contracts: Applications that runs as programmed without any possibilitiy of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.

I heard of YoCoin, Do the have a rewarding system? although This sounds great and promising. I'll keep watching this project closely. i had signed for their Air-drop campaign too. Nice Post
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:15:01 AM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!! Contact us for details!

Tell us if you found us on bitcointalk!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: