Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problems can Bitcoin & Blockchain solve ??  (Read 576 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

Blockchain solve corruption problems, but government blockchains hard to reallize, who will store this blockchains.
I think its must be on the citizens devices of current country

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Crimes, Money Transfers, Media on the blockchain, Truth

Why would Roger Ver want Bitcoin dead

The blockchain is a wonderful Truth machine

1. failed project after failed project
2. assistance to each project to get it back up and running
3. assurance to the community each project was OK
4. an inexplicable catastrophe resulting in lost coins

Rinse and Repeat

For a wall of text on the truth

failed projects, friends in the best of places, political intrigue, paid shills, hack after hack, friends in jail etc etc etc

liberty reserve, bitinstant, bigblock fiasco, mtgox, tagcash, cryptsy, bcash are just some failed projects

Craig Wright, Gavin Andressseenn, Roger Ver, Mark Vernon, Marshall Long, Mark Karpeles, Brock Pierce and Hillary Clinton

has it all
follow the rabbit hole
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040221.0

https://bitcoinstrings.com/all

Grin
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

It can make payment more efficient, and can also enable many industries to cooperate.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

What problems in the world can Bitcoin and blockchain technology solve ?
One of the problems that bitcoin and blockchain can help solve the community is poverty due to unemployment. There are lots of people here becomes rich because of bitcoin.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

I think Bitcoin and blockchain technology are tackling unemployment in the world.  I was an unemployed person before. But now I'm doing a lot of things like bounty campaigns and Airdrop to earn more monthly income
bluemoon84

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

you have to pay a fee of around 3-4% while making the payment to him. Using Bitcoin you will cut out the middleman and won't  Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, so if people changed fiat to bitcoin or another decentralized currency, the financial system would become much more fair.
A blockchain opens up access to many things. For example, fair elections. Elections conducted on the basis of this technology will be 100 percent honest. And this is only a small part.
have to pay such high fees.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Among other things, blockchain technology ensures the preservation of data in the event of man-caused and natural disasters. Destroyed by fire or flood traditional records are not subject to recovery. While the record on blockchain is not stored in one specific location, but copied on a number of devices connected to this system, which guarantees data security, even if most computers are destroyed.
Peter Bailey

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

The most well-known application of it is in the financial sector. With blockchain, you can send money directly to someone else without going through a third-party like a bank or payment processor. Because the blockchain is secured with a decentralized system through cryptography, you can trust that their won’t be fraud involved with the transaction.
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

It solved the problem that it is decentralized, i.e. there is no central authority that controls monetary flows. Using the Blockchain as a payment processor like Bitcoin gives these 3 advantages

Immunity to coercion, blackmail, abuse, fraud, because the blockchain isn’t controlled by a single entity, but by a distributed network of thousands or millions of entities
Instant monetary transactions, also overseas, instead of wire transfers that take days and banks taking money out
Shrinking the wage gap, because wealthy people cannot take away money from poor people through banking anymore. There is no middle man anymore
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

There a lot of problems which btc can solve especially for developing countries and cool projects which need investment. I found a really good ICO - Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies, so any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. In my opinion, it is good that they work with different kinds of insurances such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and the core aim of the project is to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. Like, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Moreover, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

They have really solved so many problems but the ones which I think has been superb to me is the security issues. Blockchain has really helped in the security aspects in cryptocurrencies.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain solve of course can work without hassle for easy for all bitcoin transactions including altcoins transfering funds in way people continue adopting cryptocurrency and give opportunity those people unemployed to work at new technology of currency.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

I think Bitcoin and blockchain technology are tackling unemployment in the world.  I was an unemployed person before. But now I'm doing a lot of things like bounty campaigns and Airdrop to earn more monthly income

I agree with your opinion. There are many unemployed people in the world, and nowadays, these people have a lot of work to make money online with Bitcoin. I also think that Bitcoin and blockchain technology was created to eradicate unemployment

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits where as you can feel it when you started loving it. For an instance is that in doing transactions, it is easier when you use bitcoin because in just a few clicks you can pay for your bill or do other things, you can also monitor your pwn transactions where as you can see what you are doing with your bitcoin. Moreover bitcoin can probably lessen the poverty because it gives opportunity to people, even if you only have a small amount of money, you can start up with bitcoin. Bitcoin can help us in many ways and this is just one of its perks.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

The blockchain technology can solve many problems. It's a decentralised, immutable, trustless ledger (database)... There are tons of scenario's that pop to mind, basically any scenario where equal partners want to create a database between them, but don't fully trust one partner to run a classical database out of fear this one partner that hosts the db would tamper with the data.

You can use a blockchain database to store insurance information and share it between insurance companies and individuals; univeristy's can use it to store hashes of grades, titles, diploma's, so somebody interviewing for a job can immediately be crosschecked about the diploma's he/she claims to have;... and those are just 2 commonly known examples.

For bitcoin, the blockchain technology solves, amongst other things, the double spending problem. By storing transactions onto a decentral, trustless, immutable ledger, people can not double spend unspent outputs without their transactions getting rejected (given that the first transaction is already included in a block at the time the double spending transaction is broadcasted).

Even the people that hate crypto currencies see the potential behind the blockchain technology Smiley

In short, problems that are trust related. Banks startes from escrowing services due to the lack of trust of the people to each other and I can't blame them for that. But now, with the introduction of blockchain and smart contracts, we can now transact online with confidence and assurance that the contract would be implemented

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
ember.suc

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

Hello, I am a student physicist of Siberian State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).

I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

Blockchain can solve a whole range of problem if integrated into our everyday lives. For the figures and values on the blockchain network cannot be altered.
Should it be applied for procurement in public offices, it will wipe out coruption, I hope it can find its way to Nigeria's politcical election so as to avoid electoral practices and bailout box hijacking.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

There are many things that bitcoin and blockchain technology solve,and one of them the economic problem of the different country and because with the help of bitcoin and block chain the economic gross weight of those country who used cryptocurrency is become progressive and industrialize in the world market and one example of this country is japan,who become popular now because of digital currency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain solve the problem in inflation of a currency. Since Bitcoin cannot be reproduce or copy, etc inflation will not kick in. It also solve the problem in the banking. Too many people don't have a bank account because of too many requiments and the minimum deposit that cannot afford by many. It also solve the hassle everytime you need money specially large amount of mone that you need to go to the bank and fall inline.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Well bitcoin has solved many problem like poverty and unemployment.Bitcoin is a payment tool, exchange tool, investment tool. Most of all it comes with the Blockchain tool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: