Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Virtually Outlawed in India as Supreme Court Backs Ban  (Read 216 times)
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

I think this is not an official ban from the government but only hate action from banks against bitcoin, although one day the Indian government will ban the use and ownership of bitcoin. People can still use their bitcoin in cyberspace without having to use intermediaries from third parties like banks and exchangers.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

I think this is not an official ban from the government but only hate action from banks against bitcoin, although one day the Indian government will ban the use and ownership of bitcoin. People can still use their bitcoin in cyberspace without having to use intermediaries from third parties like banks and exchangers.
There are a lot of countries after they accept Bitcoin and their economy has grown a lot more than before. But I still can not understand why India is annoyed with Bitcoin. They do not know that Bitcoin can help them a lot. I am very sad to see India objection Bitcoin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
decidedung

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

Until those morons take a stand and make up their minds about cryptography. The Supreme Court of India has acted in accordance with the law, in its national law, to determine whether the Reserve Bank of India has exceeded its powers. Hearings are scheduled at the end of July.
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

India is going a step further than most countries in cracking down on peer-to-peer money
In the legal challenge before the Supreme Court, the RBI said Bitcoins cannot be treated as currency under India's existing law that mandates coins to be made of metal or exist in physical form and stamped by the government. The court directed RBI to consider representations by cryptocurrency platform providers Cheesy Smiley
It is very interesting, that India was so seriously against cryptocurrency, and all the suddenly they have decided to cancel that opposition against Bitcoin and othe cryptos. I agree that it is awesome, but anyway it is quite wierd.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: