Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most glorious coin now?  (Read 2296 times)
Iloha000 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Ethereum
Iloha000 (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Ethereum

Why?
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

I don't think EOS will grow for a long time. Although the recent market is very low, Ethereum is still a popular item in the market, and even in the future of bitcoin, I think Ethereum will continue to stay alive for a long time.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

None other than ethereum.. hands up..
Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

Well, still BTC, higher value, higher market cap and higher 24h volume.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

because he is bag holding it and wished its price to go even a little higher so he can dump it with a little less loss. Cheesy
that is the only type of answer that you will get when you ask a question like that. people will always advertise the coins they are bag holding.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Traders will be able to profit in the event of a rise in the price of the currency or vice versa; the current recession will not make a difference.
Cryptos with high credibility is better than others in the case of long-term investment.
You can make profits with shitcoins in short-term investment ex: using this site -----> https://bitscreener.com will tell you Gainers "more than 20% increase/day."
Also, do not put all eggs in one basket.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?

I don't think there can be a post-Bitcoin world crypto wise. If Bitcoin fails all cryptos fail, there is just no way that if the store of value fails the rest of the tokens have any substance whatsoever. Bitcoin must win for other interesting altcoins to rise too.

EOS is centralized, IOTA system already got exploited, ADA system I can't trust... right now i am not holding almost any alt, all in on BTC.
hollowdoor

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

None other than ethereum.. hands up..
All the votes going for ethereum, mine too goes too ethereum.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

Bitcoin is the most noble coin nowadays, Bitcoin has the highest value and Bitcoin becomes the king of Crytocurrency. besides the noble coin Bitcoin is Ethereum, Ethereum becomes the second noble coin after Bitcoin, as it becomes the most popular coin and the most widely used new project as their payment tool.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

Bitcoin will alwyas remain the king of cryptocurrency.  I'm not sure why you have EOS on your list.  It's far from glorious.  EOS is a centralized shitcoin that has made the devs insanely rich.  Most people are ready to abandon ship on this project and the price will crash hard.
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

no other coins can compare with bitcoin . Bitcoin has the proven track record, the security, the devs... It has everything.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

I am not crypto expert but when I am asked what is the best coin as of now,I would never say bitcoin. For me, the best coin in this current situation is none other than ethereum.Currently,my wallet is mostly composed of bitcoin and ethereum and my btc wallet keeps falling while I somehow get profits on ethereum.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

I think ethereum because ethereum is the second largest crypto currency.And also  ethereum has potential to be the next of bitcoin.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

First off, ADA, IOTA, and EOS aren't tokens. They have their own blockchains(or tangle, for IOTA), so they belong to the coin category.

If bitcoin continues to go down, then yes. They will follow. But take note that they can also rise in price even though bitcoin continues to go down. It simply just needs enough buyers to rise in price; regardless of bitcoin crashing.

Maybe, maybe not. Though take note that they might not be investing in crypto coins/tokens directly. They might be investing in the companies that has something to do with blockchain(e.g. Coinbase, Bitpay, etc).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

I think the noble coins are still bitcoin now because bitcoin is the king of all coins and bitcoin is the mother of all bitcoin coins is the first and most popular in my opinion so i think the most glorious coins in the present yes bitcoin in my opinion Smiley
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Ethereum is one of the rising cryptoes and also survives even on its own in the rankings for the first bitcoin at a rate that its market capitalization rises if it is unstable.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

Ethereum is one of the rising cryptoes and also survives even on its own in the rankings for the first bitcoin at a rate that its market capitalization rises if it is unstable.
Actually not. Even though Ethereum's market dominance is significant(17.65%), ETH price is still somewhat dependent on BTC's price. As you may see, ETH still rises and drops along with bitcoin.

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

I believe neo has a great potential.I think it will get to a very high price.there are not that many neo based tokens and this is an advantage.also it creates gas if you hold it in your wallet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: