Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most glorious coin now?  (Read 2290 times)
AndyRock

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

I will tell you ethereum. Ethereum is rising up and I will tell that is one of the profitable coin in the market nowadays. Though the ETH price still depends on the price of BTC but it is rising and I believe that it will rise up more.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

In the crypto world the most glorious and wonderful coin among all is the bitcoin.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Most glorious coin at the moment exactly bitcoin. Bitcoin is still be father of all cryptocurrencies and coins that have the highest marketprice. We know if bitcoin price was grow so high it will affected on the other altcoins in addition to projects that support altcoins.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

I think now bitcoin is the most glorious coin in the world. Because this site is most profitable and also less risky than other coins. That’s why peoples are showing more interest on this project. I believe in near future its popularity mare increase.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?

I would say WTL (Welltrado)... There is a lot of potential to gain x10 in the next year.
Niklortof

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

The most reliable coin is Ethereum, it has the potential for growth is very popular, my opinion is the most glorious coin is Ethereum.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?
there was a time that I love IOTA the most, but for such a long time and it didn't prove anything. I think it's still worth to invest but not love it like before
to me, ADA is now the most potential coin that could save my year.

I became disenchanted with IOTA the moment I learned their model doesn't really work. Yes, it is fast, and yes, it is cheap, but they are forgetting the most important part: security!!

What is the point if they are neglecting security? Their model was already exploited, as of right now, I would be scared to own any considerable amounts of money in IOTA, or any other of these weird currencies in which there is no proof of work. I need to see a clear explanation in why they would be as as safe as Bitcoin, for me to move any amounts of considerable money into these new systems, until then it is simply too much risk.
AirWire
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

I can see ETH overtaking BTC as some point. ETH has a lot more use and utility than BTC does in most cases.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Bitcoin still holds its first position for it high market capitalisation, etherium follows and others follow in order of their marketcap,  you can find the order on cmc

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

I can see ETH overtaking BTC as some point. ETH has a lot more use and utility than BTC does in most cases.
Definitely not in the next two years,  i think you need to see coinmarketcap.com and see how many % of the overall market cap btc is holding (30-40%)

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

i do not know why i still trust ethereum as a successful ico after bitcoin ..
Ethereum is one of the best coin after bitcoin because it is the next high market cap valued coin after BTC,But there is no criteria to define the crypto currencies there are many coins available at the moment even some cheap coins also have good technology so I don't want to categorize a single coin as the best crypto currency.
ICOevents

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Bitcoin will show us new All Time High but we can't make x10 in short term, to my mind
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

BTC and ETH is the most glorious coins in my opinion. You know that's been increasing the price very fast day by day. It is a very fast transaction and I believe its price will pump & dump in the future.
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

Spotcoin is powerd by NEO.. this is a awesome project in this year.. this project will reach the moon.. because this team have highly dedicated team and good support team.. Team can change the feat of the project.. this team can lead this project to moon.. as a invester u should think about background of the project before investing... i think this is the project every one should invest... spotcoin will start there public sale 1st of may in 2018.... invest on this and be success
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

it looks like the most noble coin for now is eos because I see eos can reach very expensive price and have very high trading volume with price movement bitcoin eos also higher price.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

Spotcoin is powerd by NEO.. this is a awesome project in this year.. this project will reach the moon.. because this team have highly dedicated team and good support team.. Team can change the feat of the project.. this team can lead this project to moon.. as a invester u should think about background of the project before investing... i think this is the project every one should invest... spotcoin will start there public sale 1st of may in 2018.... invest on this and be success

I do not think you may find the flawless things in this coin you need to wait invest on the potential ERC20 platform coins mate. I see the investors are really go with the ethereum based coins due to the issue we see in the Neo platform coins mate.

Kindly check multiple time and invest on the coins. I see the people reported that NEO based coins are really troubling while receiving the tokens amount and execution issues too.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Although at some point that altcoins are being driven by Bitcoin price movement, we can't hide the fact that not all the time all altcoins will depend on it. It will depend on their established volume throughout the process.

About what is the glorious coins right now, you must create your own list and see personally if they will be glorious coins you want to see. Bitcoin, ETH obviously are the dominant even their price drastically decrease this year.

No one in the forum can tell you what are those coins since we have different set of coins on hand and different way of treatment on it..
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

The market of crypto currency is extremely unpredictable. As new investors are constantly entering the market they are confused with which coin to invest their money on. It is better that instead of simply which coin will be most profitable, the investor should examine the market, research the coin s in the market and then predict the future of the market.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

Those who from the very beginning made a bet on the necessary inexpensive crypto currency and decided to invest in it, having seen its potential value in the future, by the end turn out to be winners. As a rule, new digital coins are very cheap at first, but then some of them demonstrate such a rise in value, which was not predicted even by the most optimistic forecasts.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

ASC I think Eos ripple Tron are underated coins right now. These are very good coins with very good market but still it is reached where I suppose it to be. But we will see in the future of most lavishing coins ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: