Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:01:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most glorious coin now?  (Read 2296 times)
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?
tether is just an option when you wanted to wait the market down and buy again, the reasons is cause not all market give you option to changes your coins into fiat money and i do think tether help this problem. With tether we should not transafer it to particular local exchange for example you doing trading in binance and wanted to wait market down , tether could help you. I think the best coin is bitcoin and ethereum, the reasons is they able to survive for long time and look at the grow of both of them, its really good and they do have a real project and great future especially ethereum.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

I have invested a lot in the project Dether, I like the idea of the project and the product, the team is hardworking, waiting at least a price of $1, from the current levels of growth of 25 times.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

for bitcoin is not experiencing a rise which means then want to how good is altcoin will not experience a big increase. so I think a lot of companies that invest in altcoin but if bitcoin still stagnant would be very difficult. example of a course that has a lot of ripple good partners but until now has not experienced a change of meaning on price. but many other altcoins has real potential as EOS, NEO, and ripple.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

I guess most valuable right now.should be BTC for sure at any time. Next very promising is EOS. Some newcomers are ontology, elastos and I hope neo will take new ATH this year if they will fix scalability issue.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

I think Eth will go a long way as soon as they get out of their scalability issues and upgrade their blockchain model
To meet the latest needs, i think eth is way ahead in use cases, business and all the factors so no real competition yet for eth.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

I guess most valuable right now.should be BTC for sure at any time. Next very promising is EOS. Some newcomers are ontology, elastos and I hope neo will take new ATH this year if they will fix scalability issue.
Buy more EOS, and tell your friends that you are invested in coin which raised 4 billion dollars and they didnt have working product  Grin Grin.
It is poor scam project, they cant keep the promise about their mainnet, their scalability is a stupid joke.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

I do not believe the words you said about EOS and other coins. I am not sure missed the ethereum or not but after bitcoin this coins is the only hope for the miners and traders to make the money out of it mate.
EOS is the only coin showed it potential when the marketplace completely facing the price falls in the market.
Please review about other top coins also and have in your mind those coins are also good to have as investment mate.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

In market there are lots of coins are available but you need to choose the right one so you can gain more profit so if we think about market value then of course btc is the best but nowadays eth has taken this place based on their facilities also innovative technology.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?

I dont really understand what your "glorious coin" meant?
But I believe that Bitcoin and some good altcoin (TOP 10) will increase at least 5-10 times by the end of this year.
Wait & see.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

There are many other glorious coins in the market. Ethereum is one of the most potential coins in the market. It has gain popularity in the market in very short time.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

The most magnificent currency in the virtual money market now and in the future is Bitcoin. There are projects in some crypto that have not yet come out on the market, which will take its place in the future and bring the world to the next level.
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

BTC and ETH are still the top two contenders for playing safe and getting 4-5x profit in 2 year time frame. Though I like ADA too, trying to replace ETH altogether but they still are in development with no project using ADA as of now, I think even at lower prices of ADA right now, it's still overvalued. I like security tokens a lot due to this year being regulated entities termed all the tokens as security tokens. POLY is favourite in terms of security tokens. Next is anonymous coins, there is new coin in the market called PRIVCY (PRIV), they're not doing any ICO and airdropping 11M tokens through 20 airdrops to the community. Must check them out - www.privcy.io
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

There are lot of glorious coins in the  market but i will go for NEO. It has excellent volume and it has great potential. It has also become a very popular coin in the market.
So i believe in neo.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

As per my opinion Ethereum is the glorious coin now because It has attractive figure and it has great future and it is also a very recognized coin in the market.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

The market of crypto currency has over 1500 coins operating in it. Among these coins, bitcoins are the only that is still at the top and is considered as the best one in the market. This coin was the first one which emerged in the market and is still able to sustain among such fierce competition.
Kaifuku

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

In a market like this Bitcoin is king!
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

Glorious coin? That's new. Anyway, Bitcoin seems to be the answer that you are looking for and the reasons are quite obvious. The king will always be the king of this cryptocurrency market no matter what happens in my opinion. After Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are next best coins due to their popularity levels and high rankings along with their huge communities.

CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

Large players always influence the prices of coins. Especially large companies! While the crypto industry has not progressed a step forward, prices will jump every time, down and up. At the end of time, when quantum technologies will be realized, the current coins will scatter in all directions, giving their positions to projects like Kelvin Blockchain. After all, quantum capabilities far surpass current ones. Even protection, transaction will be improved.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Since all price coin now bended to bitcoin price, bitcoin still be the most glorious coin.
If you ask for another coin beside bitcoin, I can name ETH, DASH, XMR, those coin has stable value and surely will raise in the future, especially the one like XMR.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

I believe that the best coin on the market is bitcoin. that's why he's a market leader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: