Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most glorious coin now?  (Read 2290 times)
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

The way I see it there are two ways the market can go, they are petty straight forward. First one market goes up, second one market goes down. Right now we are in the middle of those two ways and depending on regulations and investors, in the next one month or so, we`ll see the result.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

Personally, I invested in coins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA and OMG. I expect that these coins this year can go up quite strongly.

hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

There is Bitcoins, which are the best and also the high value of the coins.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

Among the virtual money is the best coin Bitcoin. Altcoins are bottoming prices in very bad conditions. In this case no Altco is good. Keep your investments as Bitcoin.
dbregenze

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Follow me Bitcoin has the highest value and Bitcoin becomes the king of Crytocurrency. Then to ETH

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║ (https://cannacor.io/[b)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

I think the most glorious coin at the moment is still bitcoin because it still remains the king of other cryptocurrencies. But, ethereum is also paving way as lots of investors are now utilizing the erc-20 Ethereum based blokchain technology. I think these two coins really have the potential to stay great.
chikendrymak4

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

There is nothing better than ethereum and it is the best coin so far.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

Isn't quite easy to find it now other than BTC and ETH. We don't have stabilize market and yet, price fluctuation very often which could lead to loses if we don't work on it. Though it have a lot of potential altcoins but it still have chances to dump any moment when devs won't do anything or market strategy to be more attractive into the eyes of investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?
in my opinion currently ethereum and EOS coins have moon potential.
ethereum has a very large community and has a lot of enthusiasts. ethereum also has functions like gas or fees to invest too. ethereum can be said to be the ICO king.
and EOS has the news to make a platform that wants to pursue ethereum. it can be a good potential for EOS to be expensive and moon.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?

I'm not a holder of the coins you've mentioned, but I do have Ethereum, in case people stagnate ethereum will likely to take over I have high hopes with Waves and Credits, they are two coins that will sound make a big noise come in 2019 and will be in the company of the coins you've mentioned.

freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

Who can surpass the king of all coins only bitcoin is still on top and ethereum rather is next to them, this two coins are the most glorious coins even before their both unbeatable and this is the most promising coins of the cryptoworld...
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Very interesting thought, but the answer is obvious. The most popular and popular coin today is the BTC, because it is he who is the founder of the entire crypto-currency world. This has already been said many times
YoutubeChannel007

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

The bitcoins are the best for people know about them and one can depend on them.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Ethereum for me, because Ethereum is very the best for every businesses. Ethereum will grow specially now, that the cryptocurrency is getting popular, most of businesses that will enter to crypto, they will use ethereum smart contracts.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

I do not look at the top 10 coins because they are already in top and they don't need anymore to be shared in this forum. In fact, it is usual to become precious coin in 2018 since they are listed already in top exchanges. What I want right now is CBC (cashbetcoin). It was already in Kucoin, Bittrex and HitBTC. That is the first exchange that CBC entered. It is a promising coin for me.

supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the crypto and soon he will not lose this position. I do not see any altcoin currently capable of overcoming bitcoin in both market value and popularity
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

No one can change bitcoin, Still Bitcoin will be the King of crypto currencies. Yes I believed that a lot of promising altcoins ang possible price will rise but lets consider also if altcoins  rise price of bitcoin become more expensive. Bitcoin will never die but it will multiply the price.

#Support Vanig
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:30:27 AM

Still the most glorious coins on the market are bitcoin and ethereum, we can see this from the market. Without significant changes, their position will not change.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Boppsross

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Bitcoins has high values that makes them one of the best coins. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: