Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with COBINHOOD?  (Read 125 times)
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

I read some news about Cobinhood last year with it great potential.
But this coin is now very low in price..

Anyone know why?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cobinhood/#charts

No Signature right now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Outsider07

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

I don't know much about cobinhood, as far I know it's a coin of cryptocurrency but unfortunately it has very low rate in the market on the current situation, but those have access on this coin don't lose hope future can bring something positive for us.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

Cobinhood is a new coin in the market and it seems to have a good potential according to the article. Given the market is in a dip this year and the coin is relatively new, so it is obvious that the price will be low. These sort of emergence of new coins are quite common in the market.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

I like a lot Cobinhood exchange and mostly the concept of trading with 0 fees. The GUI is well done and the exchange is fast, but I think devs need to bring higer volumes to their exchange.

Now COB is a must if you want join their airdrops, before then you could participate in airdrops without holding a single COB, that's a good choice imo to increase hodler of COB.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

This cobinhood project realy impact me and i cant follow this project,very good idea with good advisors,team,future plans,activity all things is allright with cobinhood the price is low only becose the coin is new and dont have so good circulating in exchanges,need to wait for peoples start traiding,good news!

rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

I don't think this is a potential coin and last year most probably it was just a hype. Beside the bearish market might have affected the price. Hope it will recover soon.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

As with all currencies out there, we are still on a bear market. These prices is a result of the current situation. Once BTC recovers, all other Altcoins will follow and move up as well. Just need to hang tight on your holdings.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Cobinhood is a crypto currency which was launched a very few years ago. Last year it had great potential, but currently it's price hass become very low.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

Actually in market most of the coins are infected for price based on this prices are falling day by day also it creates a bad impact to the investors. Also Coinood is another currency like other coins in the market from the graph we can see that in January the price of coin increase after this it decrease price in may suddenly its little increase but not like before.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

I read some news about Cobinhood last year with it great potential.
But this coin is now very low in price..

Anyone know why?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cobinhood/#charts

I once used the Cobinhood exchange because of the no fee trading and indeed it was great but the saddest part is when you withdraw your crypto, they charge way too high withdrawal fee compared with other exchanges. I think it's one of the reason why cobinhood token is going down, lack of demand plus the bearish market.

DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

That's an interesting post. Cobinhood is a great cryptocurrency platform that helps to maximize your return. They take zero percent trading fee without any condition.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

With the ever increasing popularity of the bitcoin as well as the market of crypto currency, different types of coins are coming to this market. Cobinhood is also a new coin in this market and it seems good by article. Since the market is in a crisis this year and the coins is also new so it is expected that the price will be low. But I will prefer bitcoin for investment.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

The Token of the Cobinhood exchange has now fallen very much due to the fact that all the crypto currency is in a bearish trend. If you keep Cobinhood tokens you do not have to worry, the price for them will be restored.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

This exchange should be include in top 10 exchanges according to daily trading volume because they offer zero trading fee. I think the team developer has low marketing strategy to make their exchanges more interesting for crypto community. They should be add their team member and make better marketing strategy to attrack new user, because now too many competitor in the market.

ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Calm down dude, it's a bear market condition, all the coins are down, it's not only cobinhood that's down, take btc as an example, i bought btc when it was 18k and today what's the price of btc? so you see, it's a bear market. everything will be fine during bull run
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

The main goal of this exchange is not to increase the price of its token. The development team is trying to make the exchange one of the best and therefore works precisely on the functionality. Do not expect a quick profit from the exchange's token.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:38:23 AM

No one exactly know what is the reason. This token was worth more than $1 before bitcoin price falling. If you still believe with this token, maybe this is the best time to buy more COBINHOOD before it's starting to rise again along with bitcoin (all of bitcoiner's hope).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: