Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3429 times)
SK funky (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

no shitcoins can not do that

you an continue bag holding these shitcoins and continue losing more money just because a pumper who dumped on your head told you it is a good buy Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Will it does not matter because all of those mention coins are platform. And among the platforms ethereum is widely use as an alternative coin for bitcoin. So these crypto platforms using altcoins like ethereums are relatively fast since it is not a block chain unlike bitcoin that block chain was being used and that is why it requires some time to download BTC coin.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

There are people who root for the downfall of bitcoin, claiming that their favorite coin will take the leadership position. What they fail to realize is the following: should this hypothetical situation ever happen, that would be the end of the entire crypto ecosystem. The other coins are just pale copies of bitcoin and have never been thoroughly tested the way bitcoin has been tested. The other coins have inferior characteristic in terms of security features, quality of their developer teams, and other features in general. It should suffice to say that Ethereum, the closest crypto-currency competitor in terms of marketcap has been hacked in the past, whereas Bitcoin has managed to stay intact all these years. So, no, I don't see that it could ever happen that bitcoin could lose its number 1 place. The other coins can only fight for the runner-up spot.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

I believe that there is no other coin that can surpass bitcoin in the future. Because bitcoin is really have the highest rating and the most trusted one that is already been use by the community. We can never easily replace coin that is now trending. I believe that there will be no other coin like bitcoin in the future.
Nikifor25

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

It is quite possible and such a situation. But I wouldn't think the world is changing, fashion is changing today, there is no cryptocurrency of tomorrow.
Narutofuc

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

I think it is ethereum
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

In near future, I think Bitcoin still in number one. It is hard to replace Bitcoin with another currency.
Bitcoins are an important role in Cryptocurrency. It's same as common currency for exchange.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Much of the value of bitcoin in terms of price is not really about its superior features such as speed,transaction fees and the likes, bitcoin's value is more of a sentimental attachment to it as the first cryptocurrecy,I believe it will always be the number one,only to be challenged by ETH
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

Right now, although the other coin or can be called as altcoin also move faster, but bitcoin is still dominating the market. We can not closed the possibility in the future, but i think it will be hard to beat bitcoin even if in the future.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Lucy.luies

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

It is not possible
While other coins are growing what u have mentioned at the same time btc will also develop
shivakumar D S

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

no dont even think and not even in future also
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Right now, although the other coin or can be called as altcoin also move faster, but bitcoin is still dominating the market. We can not closed the possibility in the future, but i think it will be hard to beat bitcoin even if in the future.

Obviously bitcoin is really hard to beat, yes there are many altcoins that may had a good potential but we can not say if there's one coin can replace the king.
SK funky (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

Obviously bitcoin is really hard to beat, yes there are many altcoins that may had a good potential but we can not say if there's one coin can replace the king.
thanks fr ur info
crypto.joy

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

dont ask stupid question like this  Cool Cool
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

I don't think any other coin beat bitcoin in future because the price of bitcoin gonna be more high than no in few months and i think btc price will be over 20k$ in december 2018
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

With faster transactions it is not a very influential flag to replace Bitcoin in the future, all fixed on Bitcoin then nothing can shift upward position, some of altcoin is only a whale disposal if coins can not be regarded as profitable anymore as early as scratches take a long time to get better than Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin will stay on top of all the coins as time passes and grow, but all possibilities are still wide open, time will talk.
Punit kumar

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

In future, I think Bitcoin is in number one position . It is very difficult to replace Bitcoin with another currency. Right now other coins are growing but no one can beat the Bitcoin.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

thanks fr ur info

Yes it is hard to beat especially the huge price of bitcoin, the potential of it, but who knows there's a  coin will come with a high value and had big role in crypto in the future.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

So what about your shitcoins?it has nothing to do with the needs to be a top one coin,bitcoin will never replaced by this dying coins unless in future some genius people create cryptocoin that may compete truthfully with blockchain then maybe i will buy the idea of taking over the position of bitcoin but as long as i dont find one still bitcoin for me will forever

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: