Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3438 times)
Rollesto

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

It is possible, we cannot say what will happen in the near future. There might be breakthroughs of technology that will change the whole cryptocurrency. And another coin will surface that will dethrone BTC. Once this time come, Bitcoin's popularity will plummet, but it won't die.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

As you can see, the price of those coins are still far from the price of bitcoin. But still we dont know what will happen in the future. In my opinion, it would take a lot of effort, knowledge and hardwork to make a coin that will surpass what bitcoin has become. It is possible to happen but it would take long years before it happen.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Will it does not matter because all of those mention coins are platform. And among the platforms ethereum is widely use as an alternative coin for bitcoin. So these crypto platforms using altcoins like ethereums are relatively fast since it is not a block chain unlike bitcoin that block chain was being used and that is why it requires some time to download BTC coin.
never and bitcoin will never be invincible but new coins will have good potential like bitcoin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
maxy1999

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

bitcoin itself is the future it can not be beaten by any other coin
it will be always on the top
donaldsnuts

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

They might, no body knows the future. Some great competitors are already out there but are less known then Bitcoin.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Well, I have come to learn that everything in this market has a possibility to happen give the right amount of factors contributing for its fruition. So, having that idea, I would say that yes, there can be a coin that could overtake Bitcoin's popularity, value and marketability provided that all factors converge to support that coin follow that path. However, for now, it's hard to see any coin that could have that capacity since Bitcoin still has the crown in terms of being the leading coin in the market.
Annaray.tejith30

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

Noooo i think no way to beat the btc by others.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

They might, no body knows the future. Some great competitors are already out there but are less known then Bitcoin.
Exactly, nobody knows the future. But the fact is that utility is what gives real value and utility comes with users. And users are us - me and you. So it's entirely up to us which coin will be used in the future. But what I believe is that there will be many different coins for different purposes. I would say that with more currencies we have better/more decentralized system. I. e. if everyone are using 1 currency and if it would fail (bug in code or other technical difficulties, not price drop...) this would have great impact. But if there are 3, 5, 10 or 100 currencies we soften this effect.
So in my opinion BTC will remain a currency with biggest marketcap for at least several more years and will be used later as a store of value - digital gold. But other currencies might be used for different things.

And BTW, OP, transaction speed isn't everything you need to consider when evaluating currency.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
SK funky (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

dont ask stupid question like this  Cool Cool
this is a serious topic don't reply like fool Angry
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:23:25 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 11:36:59 AM by burky156

No, never, not possible. Bitcoin is the mother of the coins, father of the cryptocurrency. Any coin would never pass its legacy. Ethereum tried to do that, with all other altcoins but BTC did survive. I don't think there will be no coin that which has more market cap then bitcoin ever..
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Right now, although the other coin or can be called as altcoin also move faster, but bitcoin is still dominating the market. We can not closed the possibility in the future, but i think it will be hard to beat bitcoin even if in the future.

Obviously bitcoin is really hard to beat, yes there are many altcoins that may had a good potential but we can not say if there's one coin can replace the king.
thanks fr ur info

Yes it is hard to beat especially the huge price of bitcoin, the potential of it, but who knows there's a  coin will come with a high value and had big role in crypto in the future.
I do not think there is new coin comes to beat bitcoin because bitcoin has its unique function that cannot feature on it. Bitcoin is foundation of all crypto coins and I do not think someone has creating strategy to bypass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most expensive coin even the price decrease along the market.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

It's monero. But these coins won't beat bitcoin and replace it to its throne.

this is a serious topic don't reply like fool Angry
There are many threads before that are asking the same thing so if you don't receive good answers, then just ignore those and take those answers that are informative. And regarding about your question if there will be a coin that will beat bitcoin, whats the meaning of "beat" in your understanding? Beating as a whole, beating with cheap fees or only the speed?
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

We cannot measure in quantifiable terms the importance of other coins because they have different goals (Say other cryptos). Bitcoin has its own concept of creating its goals. You mean bitcoin will be beaten at its price; I think it will be difficult because some alt coins used bitcoin as the basis of there currency - the value of it. In certain consideration, we could easily say it because we caught our attention on bitcoin`s fall-out/price decrease just recently. However, that wouldn`t matter. What matters is the future and to think that other coins can surpass Bitcoin Cash - possibility yes; however, not "probably".
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

No one can beat Bitcoin, though hearing Ethereum Could replace Bitcoin in the future, but I think that's very difficult.
coins like Litecoin, Monero and Ethereum are faster than Bitcoin, but only for smaller scales, if you want larger scales then Bitcoin is the choice.

Bitcoin like its parent coins and altcoin is the result of any Bitcoin, sophisticated technology altcoin will not be able to resist Bitcoin.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
sandisunny

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

I think for now NO, because btc has proven to be one of the most fastest,secured and reliable coin, but then anything can happen. Why bitcoin is trending now is because of people, now if this same people focus their attention on other coins such as ethereum. litecoin and the rest, then u will see other coins beat btc but for now, demands from people are more on btc than on all other coins.
mhmdariel

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Nobody can beat bitcoin nor will beat bitcoin because i made sure of it. i rootkitted every single computer in the omniverse to mine bitcoin and jannahcoin and jnanacoin which you may find out about on Twitter by searching JannahCoin, JnanaCoin and @PHRAENONFLAWFUL

~SAPPHIReSeAlleDSIGNUM28PhreakTronix~

Reasons why are presented at https://www.ascensionglossary.com (Lisa Renee's Guardian Ship) and https://www.digitalcosmos.net (My Guardian Ship)
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

Maybe the coin has the possibility to replace bitcoin in the future, but I think it will be very difficult. Seeing bitcoin is believed by many and becomes bitcoin as the number one transaction in the crypto currency. But no one knows how the continuation of bitcoin for the future.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

Actually other currencies like litecoin, monero, ethereum, are faster in trading than btc, because of the convenience, the price is lower than btc, but I wonder in the future how long it will take for them to overtake. By the time btc, I do not think it is possible to pass btc because it is difficult to remove the btc crown as investors still believe it.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Bitcoin is the unbeatable coin at the present, and will be another five to ten year as per the position of the coin, and it is clear that in near future there is no other coin which beat bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

I think there's no cryptocoins that can surpass bitcoin in the future especially in terms of popularity, value and market cap. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency since from the start and up to now. I also believe that as long as cryptocurrency exist bitcoin will always be at the top of the chart as the best of all crypto's.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: