Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:51:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3438 times)
redtrus55

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

Yes, coin coins created after bitcoin do have an edge over bitcoin, even more and more sophisticated coin coins are popping up, it's just that people still do not believe in the coins.
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

if I say, if bitcoin will continue like this, most likely other coin coins will beat bitcoin, and the effect bitcoin will start short of demand... Undecided
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Maybe in application yes some altcoin will surpass bitcoin but in the price or value I think in my own opinion there is no coin can surpass bitcoin.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Why not. In history, there are not a few cases when one is replaced by others younger, more stable, and so on. As in many other cases in the crypto currency market, we adapt to changes.
CoinstarF

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Right now, although the other coin or can be called as altcoin also move faster, but bitcoin is still dominating the market. We can not closed the possibility in the future, but i think it will be hard to beat bitcoin even if in the future.

Obviously bitcoin is really hard to beat, yes there are many altcoins that may had a good potential but we can not say if there's one coin can replace the king.
thanks fr ur info

Yes it is hard to beat especially the huge price of bitcoin, the potential of it, but who knows there's a  coin will come with a high value and had big role in crypto in the future.

There will be no other coins can beat BTC as we can see the graph of cryptocurrencies were still on ahead as many miles of other coin currency  bitcoin is fast running of thier technology all we should do is to continue through our efforts and hardships and aiming our future depends on bitcoin.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

Until whenever, no one can beat bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the king of crypto that first existed. has the highest price to date, trusted and has good security and transaction system.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

Bitcoin occupy the top position in all the currencies. It has become more familiar to everyone. Bitcoin's place can not fill any other coins. Bitcoin is a coin which is using less and more transactions worldwide.I think that in the future, a quote can not be known as bitcoin and can not be in the market as well.
Anhmai

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

It's hard to guess because, despite the benefits and benefits of Altcoin over Bitcoin, Bitcoin's profits and operating times are far more than Altcoin's. That is why Bitcoin remains at the forefront, although the gap between Bitcoin and the Altcoin is gradually shrinking. Personally, I still think that Bitcoin will still be number one, but it will not take too much advantage
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

Bitcoin is stronger than other altcoins and in my opinion bitcoin will stay at no 1 for at least 50 years. Ethereum has potential and we will see ethereum will at number 1 after bitcoin in 3-5 years. 2018 is no so good for bitcoin but by the end of 2018 and starting 0f 2019 we will a huge increment in bitcoin's price.
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Yes those cryptocurrencies you mentioned is really have a good quality in terms of trasactiongs speed and quality of the project but I don't think if they can beat the grand mother of all coins. Also as I noticed their price is depending on bitcoin price so I think theres really no way they can beat it.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

BCH will be the coin to beat the BTC in the future, it may take 10 years, BCH price will be higher than BTC now. Because BCH is the most potential coin today.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

At this point in time I think nothing can really beat Bitcoin it cannot surpass by other coins. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and if all investors dump all their investments that would be the fall for bitcoin. And i doubt if it will happen because bitcoin is top coin and its been years now that no other coins beat its number 1 spot.

Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

There is no coin that can over ride bitcoin at d moment simply bcos other coin price at been determine by bitcoin itself. If bitcoin rise they rise and if bitcoin decrease they also decrease
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

of course can and very potential in the future. but the fact is that bitcoin has bundled the market from time to time and the most important factor that strengthens bitcoin is always the top choice is, the absence of a controlling company unlike most altcoins that can be influenced by the developer.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

For me, another coin can beat bitcoin in the future, but the percentage is still unknown this time maybe 50-50 because bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency regarding price, popularity, and acceptance. But bitcoin is limited at approximately at 21 million, maybe bitcoin price will decrease, or maybe bitcoin will become much expensive. But in the other hand, we need this cryptocurrency to be more legal and accepted.  Smiley
EffahTom

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Bitcoin is still in the lead but as to whether or not it will keep it's pace, cannot be said. However, I strongly believe in bitcoin and as it stands now, I am sure no coin will ever beat bitcoin in the future.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

It could be. Because crypto currency has no guarentee what wiil happen when. But that can be said, bitcoin is a most popular coin in the world. And still now bitcoin hold their position in no 1. That can be said other coin will never beat with btc.
iknowitsme

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

I think it's highly likely. Not today, not tommorow, not this year - but sometime in the near future. We all love ol' good btc here, but let's be honest, Bitcoin has only one and one ace in the sleave: BTC is the first one.

But it doesn't mean it's the only one.
At least some altcoins by now have far more advanced technologies solving critical issues: tx time (currency should be at least as fast as banking tx's), dealing with multiple tx's (for crypto to prevail most population on Earth should start using it), smart-contract infrastructure, measures to prevent mining pools from controlling everything and many other.

Yes, there is Lighting protocol, but it's not so good as it should be. And Segwit 2.0 last year didn't work out.

Even now btc is used mostly as store of value and speculation instrument. If you wanna make quick transaction - you use altcoins. If you need to make smart-contract - altcoins are here too. And of course you won't use BTC for buing something in local store IRL. In the terms of technology Bitcoin looks like some pre-alpha demo concept more and more. It's not bad. It's just too old and clumsy.

Of course, the biggest cap on market is the biggest cap. But do you remember times when Netscape Navigator was considered the only and the best web-browsing solution? I do.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

there is no other coin will beat the BTC it because the mother of all coin is only btc and it almost popular in every country.

Khalp1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

I think Ethereum is currently the fastest when it comes to confirmations times. Your ethereum transaction will confirm within 30 seconds where as Litecoin takes a couple minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: