Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3429 times)
ubander

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

For problems that will happen in the future we all will not be anyone will understand, but I myself still strongly believe that forever bitcoin will be king coin.
jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

for a few years currently may not be but rather for the following couple of years it might be conceivable to see numerous altcoins that are endeavoring to be created keeping in mind the end goal to be acknowledged into an exchange apparatus that can be acknowledged by the world network and don't request the likelihood BTC will be dislodged without anyone else's input
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

Some coins have a high enough price and move faster than the current bitcoin price movement, although bitcoin does look strong at a high price and has the confidence of many people, but in the future I think there will be another coin that can beat bitcoin.

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

No one coin can beat Bitcoin.
Confirmation is fast today and fees are low.
Did you read about 300M usd TX with $0.04 fees ?
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

I think bitcoin will never be replaced by other altcoins anytime because with the difference in exchange rates are calculated very far bitcoin in the future will continue to show the best quality along with enthusiasts who continue to use it as a popular investment tool in achieving success.

jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

The value of bitcoin is that most of these price rules are not really about the higher features such as its speed, and the payment of a transaction and the correct amount of bitcoin is still important in a very sad this attachment. as the primary cryptocurrecy, I believe it is always ahead and a number is just one that is always challenged by an ETH
The Generics

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

Well i dont think so, because, most of the millenials uses bitcoin because of the dynamic evolution of it. I also recognize the great value of bitcoins as a newbie of using it, because of its fast growth. Not only the millenials but also to the people who make bitcoins as they uses it for earnings.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

this question has been going around for so many times already and despite all the things that is happening in the crypto market and the dips that has been going on, i still don't think that any coin can surpass bitcoin. yes,it may be possible that when it comes in doing some transactions, other coins may perform faster than bitcoin but this doesn't mean that it can surpass bitcoin.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

I don't think that any of the first generation (Litecoin, Namecoin.etc) or the second generation (Ethereum, Ripple.etc) coins are going to beat Bitcoin in the future, in terms of user-base and market cap. If some coin replaces Bitcoin from the number 1 position, that is going to be a third generation crypto-currency such as Cardano (ADA).

I don't think so. The delegates model is most likely gameable-exploitable to the point that it doesn't offer any additional security that the current PoW model in Bitcoin wouldn't provide, so most likely funds are not going to move in Cardano other than small speculators, big pockets are not going to risk it. Maybe if Cardano or any other coin trying to dethrone Bitcoin can prove to be secure for 10 years while resisting several hardfork attempts big pockets may reconsidering diversifying in said coin, until then altcoins have a lot of job to do and a lot to prove.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

Bitcoin begun with the greatest revolution of decentralisation and I think though all other coins present with unique features,  they are insignificant as far as decentralization is concerned. If don't think this will ever happen.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

I don't think so. Right now many coins are growing so rapidly but none of them will beat or replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrenncy. It's not easy to beat the bitcoin. Because bitcoin has capture most of the market capitalization

ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

it's hard to say that no one can beat bitcoin. although ethereum is now a lot of devotees, but bitcoin remains the number one choice. even in some exchanges, many dominate exchanging with bitcoin. this means that bitcoin has indeed become a giant coin in cyptocurrency.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

yes because it could be bitcoin can change everything in the future for the needs well
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

Some coins have a high enough price and move faster than the current bitcoin price movement, although bitcoin does look strong at a high price and has the confidence of many people, but in the future I think there will be another coin that can beat bitcoin.
Yes there will be someday, but it seems that bitcoin will last so long as king. There a lot of coins and tokens popping up, even though there is a coin that result forking of bitcoin, but even the price never offset with him.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

I do not think so. The other coins you mention will still have the potential. However it will not be up to beat the bitcoin. Because bitcoin is too strong and too high. So other coins will remain under bitcoin with their potential and strength. That's my opinion, that no coin will beat bitcoin.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Not in near future.Bitcoin is a king and will remain king for so long.Bitcoin is so popular and has taken it's time in becoming the king.Don't think any coin will overthrow it from the zenith in near future.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

Of course, in due course bitcoin will supersede any crypto currency, but I think it will not happen soon

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

not for a very long time, if ever. Bitcoin will remain king for a while yet Wink

there is far more to it than simply transactions per second and fees. And everything that bitcoin lacks is and will be integrated into bitcoin itself over time. Privacy upgrades are paramount else bitcoin can never truly be fungible. Lightning network improves along side the massive scale-ability benefits
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

It does not seem to be. Other coins will still continue to be under bitcoin and will not be able to beat the bitcoin. Because bitcoin is very strong. They will not try to beat the bitcoin, the other coins are more likely to follow the bitcoin slowly. But it will not go through it.

Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Why not? I know it's unlikely but not impossible. Of course some coins can promise and accomplish better goals to achieve than bitcoin. All of us accept that bitcoin is the flagship of cryptocurrency world. But someday it can change. (Very very small possibility). Therewithal I don't think it will happen in near future. Bitcoin is the king and it has no intention to leave its throne. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: