Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3438 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

What you are saying doesn't look realistic but the crypto market is full of surprises. I do not believe it though but anything is possible
Garywesley
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

It will be difficult because many other coins are just busy looking for btc downfall without any tangible usecase and btc usecase has gone so viral that overtaking it will be very difficult. For now we cannot tell
Fidelityman

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

I don't think other coins can over come Bitcoin, the circulating supply and total supply will soon be equal and that will lead to high price for it.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

The possibility is very small, we know that bitcoin is the most popular in crypto

It is and it is the most used crypto currency in the market so I don't think it will be just falling like that. Other Crypto must have great features but Bitcoin, even without a lot of good features, it has it's own advantages to other cryptos, and that is it's support by the users and the price of it that no other crypto currencies has ever taken over.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Among the existing coins for today there are no worthy competitors bitcoin. At the same time, we can assume that in the future there may well appear altcoyin, which will become a worthy competitor to bitcoin.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:33:19 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 10:40:14 PM by WUUEX79

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

Altcoin's deliberately created for it especially to correct the deficiencies of bitcoin, but it doesn't necessarily beat the bitcoin value since bitcoin has a prime advantage's its cryptocurrency with Hash Rate (the complexity level of cryptographic algorithms) the more sophisticated.

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

A lot of promising coins are being listed in the market almost everyday.We can see that there are some coins that has greater increase in value compare to others.And the ways things are going in terms of coin value,I believe in the years to come another coin can beat BTC.
24Bit

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

Nobody thinks any coin will beat bitcoin in the future,and i also think that no coin will beat bitcoin in the future becouse bitcoin is the future so how can you beat future in the future,i know you cant.Bitcoin is the best and it will allways stay the best number one cryptyo curency.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

I believe that there is no other coin that can beat bitcoin in the near future. Because bitcoin is now the most trusted and profitable coin that can give as a huge amount of profit bitcoin has already been used for a couple of year and it has the most amazing feedback in the crypto feild, the trust of the whole crypto feild depends on bitcoin so I think bitcoin will be leading until the end.

kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

No one can tell, btc today is still on the no. 1 spot and i think it will continue to reign for several years ahead. The coin that yet to beat btc is not yet created. There are coins that have greater price than but they are all moved according to the influence of bitcoin.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

There are coins that had also a potential in the market but until now no coin can beat bitcoin and i think that BTC will still the number one and the most valuable coin in the future even ethereum who is making it's way and becoming popular will stay next to Bitcoin .

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

Bitcoin will still reign for a long time and hardly any new crypto will be able to exceed the market value of the BTC
Gabah56

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

if in my opinion. no coin can replace the position of bitcoin gan. because if we look at all the most expensive coin prices are bitcon. if bitcoin is replaced with another coin it will definitely take a long time and difficult process .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
pantheraio

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

It will be very difficult to beat the bitcoin in the future but we all will not know how bitcoin will work. Perhaps the 3 altcoins you mentioned have the opportunity to rival bitcoin instead of beating bitcoin. Because I see the volume in banding with bitcoin is very far away.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

No,such kind of coins will not and never beat bitcoin even in the future. Just look at the difference between that coins and bitcoins market cap,demand and value,they are very far from bitcoin. No one can tell now what will be bitcoin in the future but if you already know what kind of coin is bitcoin you can say now that no other coins can beat bitcoin. It is still the king of all crypto in the future.

kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

I see this to be impossible. Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and it will continue to be so. Though the other altcoins will gain value and increase price wise, their value and price cannot match bitcoin and not to talk of beating bitcoin. I believe is high time we stopped this comparison.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

Bitcoin is indeed the leader of all the coins but in the future I'm sure there will be a rival of bitcoin. as more and more altcoins have the potential to rival bitcoin for the future.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Yes , hut still we cajt predict the future.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

Maybe eth but with a small percentage...bitcoin is the king of the crypto world and It is not easy to overthrow him

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

For me I believe that no one can defear btc in future because Btc is king of coin bitcoin has a potential the future and very promising coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: