Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:02:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3438 times)
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:57:22 AM

I think this should happen. After all, a competitive coin bitcoin should be. Without a competitive coin, bitcoin will feel like a king. This is the same as in nature everywhere there is competition between animals and fish.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:39:33 AM

My main doubt in the BTC is PoW. I understand that it's a keystone of idea. It provides all main advantages for BTC and other currencies with PoW consensus. But when I imagine the amount of electricity to provide this I become very sad. I think it a too much fee for this. This is my main and most important doubt in the BTC  Sad
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

Altcoins need more and more time to beat BTC. First altcoins must build a huge mining network, in my opinion.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

maybe the transaction will be faster than btc because transactions are less compared to btc transactions, but in fact, I also don't understand about coin transactions.
but if the three coins that you mentioned are faster than btc, that doesn't mean that the coin can replace btc which is still firmly at the top of the market rank, and even the price of altcoin also depends on the price of bitcoin, for example when the price of bitcoin down then usually the altcoin price will also go down, and vice versa. so it can be concluded that it will be very difficult for an altcoin to be able to replace bitcoin.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
We hope that one of these coins will become a breakthrough of the year and a new leader in this market. It definitely will not be an ether, but one of the catching coins.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

I think That bitcoin cryptocurrency was the most expensive, and will continue to dictate the terms of the entire cryptocurrency market.
This is an impossibility and might not come true because of so many factors. The first question which comes in my mind is that which coin has the ability to replace Bitcoin? Only ETH has an advanced technology and grew at an accelerated rate within three short years and claimed the second position in the crypto market but despite all this, it is still not able to outshine Bitcoin in near future let alone other coins.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

the movement is indeed faster than bitcoin. but it can't change the reality, too, if the current bitcoin price is high enough than the other coin-coins. if to match it all is indeed quite difficult.

Yes, it will be extremely difficult for any of the cryptocurrencies to beat Bitcoin. The other day I read that the last BTC will cost many million dollars, and it looks like truth. Thus, this cryptocurrency will be always a leader.
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

There are people who say that Altcoin money will take over Bitcoin over time, but there are not yet any exams that have passed through the bitcoin of other currencies that need to be known. If the market bitcoin disappears, the crypto moneys disappear and the continuation of the others is completely dependent on the bitcoin. For this reason, I would suggest that you use a realistic approach instead of imagining them.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

If you want to compete with BTC, it doesn't seem possible.
I am not sure about the altcoin, so many BTC communities will defend it, many popes will continue to fight for it.
OptiMenLG

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

In the near future, this is definitely not worth waiting for, as now everyone is doing just that they are pouring their assets into Bitcoin or the dollar and if the market grows only together with bitcoin and nothing else. I do not think that in the future it can change.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

the movement is indeed faster than bitcoin. but it can't change the reality, too, if the current bitcoin price is high enough than the other coin-coins. if to match it all is indeed quite difficult.

Yes, it will be extremely difficult for any of the cryptocurrencies to beat Bitcoin. The other day I read that the last BTC will cost many million dollars, and it looks like truth. Thus, this cryptocurrency will be always a leader.

its true that if all bitcoins were mined out , theie value can also became huge because the supply will now be limited  but in terms of speed and fees , i dont  think that bitcoin can win on altcoins , not unless bitcoin will have some tweaks and updates in order to improve its performance . so overall , there is still a posibility that bitcoin will be surpassed by other cryptos in the future . 

rankings does not really matter to me . i will still be thankful whatever happens to them as long as cryptos will still remain active .
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

No altcoins can beat bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is very popular cryptocurrency and the mother of all cryptos, you know bitcoin is powerful, when bitcoin is down the market will down as well.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

No altcoins can beat bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is very popular cryptocurrency and the mother of all cryptos, you know bitcoin is powerful, when bitcoin is down the market will down as well.

I thought that all that could happen bro. because we can't just guess the circumstances. moreover the price is also down. yes, there are also lots of coins that want to compete. but I think it also needs a long process if another coin wants to compete with BTC.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

It is likely that bitcoin will be beaten in the future: The long term prospects of high quality altcoin projects are very green, so it is only a matter of time, when the market for them will really pick up again. Remember that the total value of all cryptocurrencies and tokens is today only 2-3% of the total value of all fiat currencies, so the trend can only be up! And high quality altcoins will pick big parts of that space that will be captured - not sure that it will be bitcoin at all, when things advance.

I would use this summer lull and directionless market to do my study and research in peace for the future winners, to spot them and buy into them now, when everything is very cheap! One can make a lot of good bargains today…

Seek for the hidden gems with a lot of study, analysis and thorough assessment of projects. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

I think That bitcoin cryptocurrency was the most expensive, and will continue to dictate the terms of the entire cryptocurrency market.

And it will last for many years. It is quite difficult to imagine that some cryptocurrency can beat BTC. Bitcoin is the most popular one, and the alts follow it.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:29:52 AM

if I think bitcoin is very good and interesting than others
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

The future is uncertain so no one can accurately predict it. However, it will require a very serious innovative crypto to surpass BTC.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

I have same belief. It is impossible for not only digital currencies but the physical ones too to beat bitcoin in any aspect. Nothing can compete bitcoin when it comes to producing profits. It has the largest community of supporters. Many people are earning their livelihood from this coin. Bitcoin is the foundation of digital market. It is as important as roots are to tree.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

With respect to the overall marketcap, it isn't possible for any coin in near term to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin enjoys the first mover advantage and hence, has an important place in cryptos when it comes to investing and hodling. Bitcoin will surely get replaced by some utility token but in long term. I don't think any coin is going to replace BTC in short term.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

I think this is impossible. But it is not absolute. Just Bitcoin has created a miracle. Other coins are difficult to achieve.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: