Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3429 times)
kordon16

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

There is an opinion that Ripple will overtake Bitcoin due to instant transactions and low fees, which Bitcoin does not have.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:25:17 PM

maybe this can happen, but in my opinion, this possibility will occur is 0.9% of the 100% opportunities that exist. Not only innovation or transaction speed, the altcoin must have to fight BTC but many other factors.

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
I think in the future if Bitcoin is weak then Bitcoin will be defeated by Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has a huge capitalization, just after Bitcoin. Ethereum has a faster transaction speed, lower transaction costs than Bitcoin. Today, many ICO projects use Ethereum's technology. Every day this altcoin also has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and become a threat to Bitcoin.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

The speed of transactions in Bitcoin is not the main thing and this problem will be solved soon, right after the implementation of the Lightning Network technology. Therefore, most likely no crypto currency will not destroy Bitcoin.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:48:14 AM

No altcoins can beat bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is very popular cryptocurrency and the mother of all cryptos, you know bitcoin is powerful, when bitcoin is down the market will down as well.
I have same belief. It is impossible for not only digital currencies but the physical ones too to beat bitcoin in any aspect. Nothing can compete bitcoin when it comes to producing profits. It has the largest community of supporters. Many people are earning their livelihood from this coin. Bitcoin is the foundation of digital market. It is as important as roots are to tree.
Bitcoin just like the dollar because it has been affecting the whole ecosystem of the crypto. Look at the market and how so many market are using bitcoin as the main pair in the cryptocurrency and that doesn't make sense if there will be a competitor that can beat bitcoin in the future.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

In my opinion, there are not any pennies that can beat VTC in the present future. The very high price of them is the king of the cipher market I believe they will hold this position forever in the future.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

Hardly. Bitcoin firmly occupies a leading place in the cryptocurrency market. And to overtake his rival - it's from the field of fiction. In any case, today it is so.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

There is an opinion that Ripple will overtake Bitcoin due to instant transactions and low fees, which Bitcoin does not have.
Most people invest in the technology of ripple and they do not care much about the cost of this altcoin because there are many other altcoin that charge very cheap. Personally I like the technology of the ripple because it is being applied a lot in the banking sector and certainly Ripple will play a decisive role for the future of this market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

In my opinion bitcoin isn't the best, but bitcoin is in the top and maybe it will be on the top in a long period of time. I can't imagine how other coins will surpass bitcoin and I actually don't have any idea about this to be true. It's quite difficult in some ways.

Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

i think it's hard to beat bitcoin, in a past few months bitcoin prove that bitcoin still the king of cryptocurrency, with bitcoin solo bullrun and many altcoins cant keep up
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is the best currency out there and every other coin price is based on the bitcoin. Still, bitcoin dominance is more than 50% how can other coins overcome the bitcoin. So in the next 5 years, we don't see any coin will beat the bitcoin.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

I doubt that without bitcoin altcoins have at least some future. After all, it is obvious that the entire market depends on the bitcoin rate.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
The coin will beat, the main thing of the future will wait. And then it seems to me that it will not be earlier than in ten years, but whether the market will live by that moment.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
profitmax

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency has no future. Bitcoin has no one will catch up and overtake. It was the first huge explosion, it's impossible to achieve.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Bitcoin is the first of its kind, but it is not the best. The speed of transactions through Bitcoin is much lower than in other promising Altcoin. In addition, many cryptocurrencies have a serious new technology.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

Bitcoin is the first of its kind, but it is not the best. The speed of transactions through Bitcoin is much lower than in other promising Altcoin. In addition, many cryptocurrencies have a serious new technology.

bitcoin is slower before because the lightning netweork is not yet implemented thru it but now that the lightning network is now injected to bitcoin and actually it is now version 2x or lightning 2x which means the speed of bitcoin is more faster than any other altcoins  plus the cost fees for bitcoins transactions are now also reduced . so what can i say more ? i guess bitcoin is now the best and beast of all crypto coins .  i dont think btc will be beaten by any other altcoins , not even etherium or bitcoincash .
milisada

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

I suppose he will, overtaking me. And as soon as bitcoin does, it is likely that it will not return to its former leadership. But in history will remain forever, as the first cryptocurrency famous all over the world and marked the beginning of crypto currency relations.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

I suppose he will, overtaking me. And as soon as bitcoin does, it is likely that it will not return to its former leadership. But in history will remain forever, as the first cryptocurrency famous all over the world and marked the beginning of crypto currency relations.
I think that all users of crypto currency should bet on the etherium, and not on Bitcoin. in any case, we eat a lot of forecasts regarding leadership opportunities in the crypto-currency market and the etherium will go forward uniquely.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

Many people ask this question, and what will be in the future for a particular coin? And I think just in the near future, nothing will change except the price, and not sure what's up.
lazy effort

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

Many people ask this question, and what will be in the future for a particular coin? And I think just in the near future, nothing will change except the price, and not sure what's up.
I agree here, the next (few?) years at least Bitcoin will stay number one coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: