Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3429 times)
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

Unfortunately bitcoin is not as fast transactions as other altcoins but he gave them life and he is the best in the market !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Each cryptocurrency has its own purpose and only Bitcoin has a purpose to be the first cryptocurrency.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Each cryptocurrency has its own purpose and only Bitcoin has a purpose to be the first cryptocurrency.
in any case, apart from Bitcoin and ethereum, we will not see the leader of the cryptocurrency market. Although there is a possibility that we can get around Bitcoin by capitalization, if Bitcoin stays at the same level and loses its relevance.
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

nevre and I mean it because I don't see any coin which could do this even in 5 years. Ethereum is trying but still it is so far from bitcoin

Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

Only ethereum has the power of beating bitcoin in furyre not even ripple not even bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold   only ethereum can or perhaps if peradventure they bring new coin to the market,  but no coin can defeat bitcoin

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Only ethereum has the power of beating bitcoin in furyre not even ripple not even bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold   only ethereum can or perhaps if peradventure they bring new coin to the market,  but no coin can defeat bitcoin

I dont think that Ethereum can beat bitcoin as it is also existing from more then 4+ years and still they are only in 2nd position, ETH coin supply is unlimited and it also got so many bugs with their own development. Even ETH is not able to control the heavy transactions like BTC. So in the end BTC is the king of cryptocurrency

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

There is high possibility one of the coin that you already mentioned is the next bitcoin. Not only the faster transaction but also to the partners that they have and many uses. Ethereum is my number 1 possible and litecoin is my top2 who possible to become the king.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

All alt coins will say that they could beat Bitcoin to increase their selling, but no one is going to believe it, even a strong coin like eth or xrp can't beat down Bitcoin, how can a small unknown coin beat down the king, so if some new coin claims that it can beat down Bitcoin just ignore it, a good coin will promote it's feature not boasting that it could bring down bitcoin.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

until now, I think bitcoin is still the best coins in cryptocurrency and no altcoin can beat bitcoin although maybe in the future if one altcoin can give many benefits than bitcoin, it could happen. maybe the price of altcoin need to increase and the altcoin received a big support not just from the dev but also from the community and many people use the altcoin for any purposes. for now, I think many altcoins want to be in the second position in the coinmarketcap and they are trying to survive and compete with the others.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:14:33 PM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Things are possible and unpredictablr with cryptos. This was proven by ripple which recently have replaced ethereum for being the second topmost crypto in the market next to bitcoin. And I think same thing could happen for Bitcoin since recovery has not yet started and when that day come, there's a possibility that one coin will be on top.

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

The crypto coins needed to be quite a long time to become popular. Bitcoin is currently recognized by the whole world. In the following years, a coin that can replace bitcoin may emerge and of course can beat bitcoin. But always bitcoin will remain the best coin for many people Smiley

boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

And how can you see them? Almost every person who has long in cryptocurrency relies more on bitcoin. More in the sense that it is in bitcoin that most of the money lies. And accordingly, other coins will be in demand when bitcoin holders go to other coins.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

it is possible and it will be if the market does not deign to recover, then we will see bitcoin after a while at low prices and there already many will possibly compete with it
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

No, other cryptos won't beat Bitcoin. They are all linked and traded to Bitcoin. They can increase in value faster, but also decrease in value faster. Only Bitcoin is being traded on every crypto exchanges. Except decentralized ETH exchanges. But they are a minority.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

At the moment, bitcoin cryptocurrency is the leader. But, in my opinion, very good position in cryptocurrency DASH, Litecoin. And they will soon catch up with the leader.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

As for now bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency that is best above others, but probably in the future there may be a coin that will replace bitcoin.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

As for now bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency that is best above others, but probably in the future there may be a coin that will replace bitcoin.

But when we look at how bitcoin dominate this market thats look like little bit impossible things to do. Bitcoin have huge volume trading, have so many trading pairing & dont forget that btc is like pioneer of crypto currency, thats why it is will be stay on top position. Even some new created coin when entering the market usually it is pairing with bitcoin, so there will be hard way for another coin to replace bitcoin.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

When we look at the charts and compared with the other coin the Dominance of Bitcoin is still has a higher percentage and has the ability to increase price even higher value. I never think there is a coin which has a strong ability to cross the value of Bitcoin.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

At the moment, bitcoin cryptocurrency is the leader. But, in my opinion, very good position in cryptocurrency DASH, Litecoin. And they will soon catch up with the leader.
Nope they don't have that opportunity even Ethereum though until now they are not able to see their possibilities and potential to be better than bitcoin? for the next few years I'm still convinced of bitcoin but bicoin may have new competitors who have better technology because time will make everything change more sophisticated right
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

With so many critics and killer of bitcoin, I doubt that there will other coin to beat it. Bitcoin has already started to show up its strength  mainstream and it's now noticed globally. If bitcoin falls then cryptocurrency will fall with it also. No more no less. That's what I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: