Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ???  (Read 3429 times)
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

I dont see any coins that can beat bitcoin in the next couple of years because bitcoin is the best and other coins really need a huge support in order to surpass bitcoin in top and most of the coins here in this industry doesn't have much support. 
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

I think there is no crypto ever existed that can beat bitcoin yet. As what i understand, bitcoin is already the king of crypto and that its total cap is almost equivalent or even more than to the total market cap of all cryptos listed in the market.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

in my opinion no one can find out the development of crypto currencies whatever the possibility can be happening now we as investors must be able to take advantage of all opportunities to benefit from our investment and hope that the coins we hold and believe can make us become success
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

In market capitalization I agree that other coins might beat bitcoin but in pricing I doubt if that is going to happen. Coins like ethereum and ripple has great potential and if other coins disappear in future ethereum and ripple are going to remain.  We are at a time when every about cryptocurrencies is undecide and seriously believe in future.
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

It seems to me hard to beat Bitcoin, of course there are a lot of coins that have good potential, but we cannot say if it can replace the Bitcoin king! so just wait, but I believe that if Bitcoin grows, but other coins will grow
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

I don't see other coin beating bitcoin price or it's payment protocols in the future.  If other better coin come to the market,  it will not automatically assume Cryptocurrency leadership,  it will have to grow and expand in decentralized way like bitcoin!
There are possibilities that other coin will going to beat bitcoin. I have seen Ripple has already beat ethereum in second place after it has having a good market price pump. If you notice that but still ethereum manage to be the 2nd since it has good community and ICO that uses its platform as a trading pair.

Probably, it will take some time to happen. So I guess, there will be some changes on it. Well crypto lovers will decide for this and their investment.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

i don't think that is possible. bitcoin is to far away in the race with any coin at this point but who knows, maybe someone in the near future will present us that coin
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

Why did not you mention Ripple then? XRP is very fast and very cheap. Some people even say that it can become the next Bitcoin. However, it does not mean that it is the truth. I am not sure that any token or currency can replace BTC.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

maybe in coin market capitalizations it can, but not in value or price
because bitcoin all community from the others project is a part from bitcoin community and bitcoin is the king of crypto too  Wink
Suppose if this question had been asked three years ago, when ETH was launched and had started to grow, what would have been the answer to the question? Of course the one with great technological advancement leads. Today after three year, Bitcoin still leads in the front and it is an inevitable and undeniable truth that it is the best coin for future however we do not know about the next advances thing. The fastest race has not been run yet so we can expect something mush better than Bitcoin as well.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

This is impossible even these coins are ethereum, litecoin or EOS etc. Bitcoin dominate the whole cryptocurrency and whole altcoins depend on the Bitcoin While Investors sell or buy coins. We depend on the bitcoin so bitcoin is the number one of cryptocurrency and will be I believe this.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

At the present, i do not see any coins have enough ability to beat or match the market status of bitcoin in term of price. For me bitcoin remains number one. I can compare the bitcoin to the sleeping ' TIGER ' that nearly woke up and looked back at the crowd.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

I think that there is a big probability that sooner or later there will be a coin that will make a big competition to Bitcoin. But it won't happen soon
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

if you want to say, there are lots of coins that have defeated the speed of the bitcoin block transaction and the features and security features like Bitcoin Cash

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

if you want to say, there are lots of coins that have defeated the speed of the bitcoin block transaction and the features and security features like Bitcoin Cash
each altcoin has its pros and cons. But you need to face the truth and make a choice in favor of those altcoins that will be in demand not only in the cryptocurrency market, but also in society. As an example, you need to take ethereum coins.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

To answer this in the best way. Other projects have already surpassed the technology of bitcoin in terms of scalability and price. They have not surpassed its market share, which in my opinion may never happen. BTC is the gold standard here, something tech cant replicate

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

We do not know the future but as of now, the chances of this happening are low. Bitcoin shall remain the uncrowned king of cryptos!
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

Yes, they may be faster, but this does not mean that bitcoin will leave its leadership position. Other coins will not be easy to outshine.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

Beating bitcoin in what sense? Because there are some coins like monero that have characteristics that bitcoin do not, so in a way they are already beating bitcoin, however if what you are talking about is if bitcoin can be beaten in terms of its market capitalization then I will say that is a possibility but it is very unlikely this is going to happen in the next years.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

i dont think it can happen, faster transaction is not factor to beat btc, btc is most popular eveywhere, use to pair mostly in every exchanger and other transaction, a lot of holder ultras..
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

To answer this in the best way. Other projects have already surpassed the technology of bitcoin in terms of scalability and price. They have not surpassed its market share, which in my opinion may never happen. BTC is the gold standard here, something tech cant replicate
yes, it is difficult to beat Bitcoin, even though from several aspects it can compete with its entrants, Bitcoin is the entry point for all cryptocurrency to date.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: