Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB]🌟Antminer Z9 mini 🌟cheap🌟 read explanation why I do not pay $2,000🌟  (Read 625 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

You doom and gloom guys are hilarious. They wont recoup the investment? You must not math very well.
Try googling what happens to crypto mining profitability once too much hashing Power enters the network. Or you could just look at the S9, L3+, A3, D3. Or you could just keep typing ignorant comments that just prove that you know very little about the real world of mining. Your choice.

The funniest part about your statement is I have more mining experience than 95% of the forum put together. I currently manage over 11,000 ASIC based miners, so I think I know a bit about what I am saying. I would venture to say you are the ignorant one.

Currently before power these are making $800+ a month easy. I would bet on a 4 to 5 month payoff no problem on these. If you are one of those home idiots mining on $0.13/kwh power of course you arent going to make money. You should have realized that and stopped long ago.

I am willing to bet nobody is tripping over themselves to give OP miners at a discount that is not yet warranted based on market conditions and profitability.

Also...basing anything on the failure of the B3 is idiotic. Only the extremely gullible would buy a miner that can mine a single coin with no history of profitability. So using that to compare against a miner that can mine half a dozen coins is stupid, just like your comments Ben.

^ This. And I hope I'm in the 5%. I think I've learned a few things in 7 years. Power is the real killer.  I like OP's numbers.  I'd certainly pay $900 for a mini.

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: