Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin  (Read 791 times)
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

ethereum is a very good coin, I see bitcoin prices go up every year, when you hold ethereum now, at the end of the year you will be able to profit a lot because the price of ethereum will rise high

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

ethereum is a very good coin, I see bitcoin prices go up every year, when you hold ethereum now, at the end of the year you will be able to profit a lot because the price of ethereum will rise high

I think there is no point in comparing those two currency since they have bought us the same profit.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

I think there is no point in comparing those two currency since they have bought us the same profit.
yes, these two coins are the best so now it's better to choose both for investment, these two coins now have dominated the crypto market so it would be very profitable if you chose both.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

Yes I agree on that we don't have to compare both coin because they are both amazing and we can try both of them for investment. Both coin has a good feedback on its feild and many people has already experience gaining on it from the start, so then I believe that there is no really main reason to compare both, because we can try them both .
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

personally, I think, it's not right to compare both because when it comes to using it's very different. Perhaps, for now, Bitcoin is the greatest probability for pioneer reasons but that does not mean that Ethereum will be second forever. so, in my opinion, both coins are good and promising and also profitable because equally many investors who invest in it.

novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:28:12 AM

which I see is so but in the end, Ethereum can be long term and in this way, I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum has good growth and can be profitable quickly therefore from now on the price of Bitcoin and Ethreum is the same as decreasing I chose to invest in ETH and wait BTC rise in price

froiahhhhhh

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:12:47 AM

for me it's better to invest now on bitcoin because the price is so low now that I get more money when it increases.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:18:57 AM

No one knows for sure if ethereum would be good to be a top choice as a long term investment but I know ethereum is a good coin
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

No one knows for sure if ethereum would be good to be a top choice as a long term investment but I know ethereum is a good coin
Well. indeed between bitcoin and ethereum still no one knows kedepanya whether to be successful or not. the price will rise or just the opposite. I think now we have to be smart in determining the investment
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

Ethereum is also worth it for long term investment although we cannot compare it to bitcoin because the stability of the two are not that similar. Personally, i only invested two coins among a thousand number of coins in the market and that are bitcoin and ethereum.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin they're both good.. I choose them both they're worth to hold and Both coins give good profits.
roddur

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

those coin are very strong.but my choice eth.eth can give you more profit.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:15:06 AM

to invest long-term, obviously bitcoin be the best choice. ETH is only temporary, and if you last longer then the value will decrease and will not be profitable anymore. so it is unlikely that ETH will compete with BTC, because BTC is still a symbol in cryptocurrency.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:18:50 AM

It's very difficult to choose between ethereum or bitcoin, in my opinion both have very good prospects in the future, so both are profitable in the world crypto.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Hold is strategy but choose ethereum is option, different I think. Every coin depend their owner strategy and we can push them. I believe ethereum can use to invest in long term period and I already get profit. But at this time trading strategy is more fit than invest. As long our asset grow up, using any coins in any strategy is great.

ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

In a nutshell, I think Ethereum is just a funding platform. A large number of ico financing through ETH. The ETH is even worse at making payments than bitcoin.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

Well, i cannot deny the fact that Ethereum has been making the buzz recently and tge support and host for ICOs have been increasing tremendously, but the problem is that most of these ICOs don't hold. Also, BTC pioneered all these cryptosystem and so it shall be very difficult for BTC to be overtaken.

valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoint, both are good coints and both are good for investment and certainly have their own advantages but for now it is definitely the top bitcoint among the existing coint, while ethereum is behind the bitcoint
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Depends, if the ethereum price increase to $1000 per ETH people will choice ETH to hold their tokens. The thing is it's always about on BTC price, if the bitcoin price go down others will follow include ETH. So if ETH price is not depends on bitcoin price, it will be big.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Depends, if the ethereum price increase to $1000 per ETH people will choice ETH to hold their tokens. The thing is it's always about on BTC price, if the bitcoin price go down others will follow include ETH. So if ETH price is not depends on bitcoin price, it will be big.
well, maybe most of us will choise the bitcoin because it is the most popular and most trusted brand. it is the leader of all coins. but we Don't see what the ethereum does. the ethereum is only lived at three years and out of all coin ethereum is next to the bitcoin. even the other coin that long lived in this industry would not next in the bitcoin. so I have a feeling that the ethereum can reach it. let's see what happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: