Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Best ICO to Invest?  (Read 210 times)
Kleyn Bank (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

I recommended kleyn bank. please suggest your favorite ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qamzeez201

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Initial coin offerings are on fire. By issuing their own digital tokens to investors who want to back their idea, product, or service, blockchain projects have raised more than $13 billion.
Many of these new digital tokens then start to increase in value when they trade on digital currency exchanges. While not all ICO tokens have performed well, there have been five digital currencies that were launched through initial coin offerings that have managed to become tremendous outperformers in the digital currency space.
Here are the top best ICO to invest with:
1. NXT
2. IOTA
3. Ethereum
4. NEO (formerly AntShares)
5. Stratis
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

There is no need to suggest a ico because many good projects are under ico price now and they are less risky. oax is one of them.

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

the website is still under development, and for what reason do you recommend this project, I do not see any readings about this project, I just see KLB has a program to connect fiat and crypto in blockchain technology, good luck

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

well, this might help peolle to make a decision and to choose wisely, but instill recommend to trust your own researches
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

the website is still under development, and for what reason do you recommend this project, I do not see any readings about this project, I just see KLB has a program to connect fiat and crypto in blockchain technology, good luck
i think that ypu can not fully rely on somebody else research, tou need to think with your own head in this world
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

MY favorite ICOs are:-

NEM
EOS
NXT
IOTA
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

How do you choose the best ICO’s you want to invest? The crypto market is replete with thousands of ICOs, and every month hundreds of new ICOs with new concepts and latest technology are being added. In this frequently fluctuating and highly volatile investment market, investors find it quite tough when it comes to choosing the best one.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

I agree with your opinion. A prolonged correction of the bitcoin course gives us the opportunity to purchase promising coins at the price of ICO. But many people do not understand this and want to invest their money in new and risky projects, and not in those that already have a finished product and have long been on the market. This is very sad, and I hope people will start to think with their heads!
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

I mostly pay attention to all ico companies that post information on bitcointalk. To date, there are no prospective projects that would interest me. If one project is over, then I do not even know which one to pay attention to. Perhaps because of the current problems in the crypto currency market, more than one project can not realize itself.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

First on my list would have been DCC as I am wearing their siggy, but the tokensale is over (huge success it was) and the coin is already trading on Kucoin and Fcoin exchanges. Other good icos include Akropolis and Spotcoin

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

Hands down my favorite upcoming ICO right now is the NEX ICO. It has been building up the hype surrounding it for the past couple of months, but I think it will be well worth it.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Well there is always a good place i normally go for my list of ICO, icodrops is a good place to find some great and interesting ICO, I like the site a lot because they carefully select ICO they list on their site.

beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

I would recommend going to those projects where the number of investors is limited, since the practice shows exactly these projects give a good income.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

Hands down my favorite upcoming ICO right now is the NEX ICO. It has been building up the hype surrounding it for the past couple of months, but I think it will be well worth it.

I agree the project is good, but again there is no way to get there, because there is a big expectation.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

They are many ICO coming out mostly every week, with a difference function used, base on that is a personal choice to choose the Initial Coin Offering to invest towards the industry, which can be successful after a short period of time.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

MY favorite ICOs are:-

NEM
EOS
NXT
IOTA
These project are not ICO already. The is when they collecting money from the investors. Actual list of ico isn't so big actually. The market feels not so healthy to invest. One of the good one is Eloncity, backed by Krypital team. Another one is blockcloud. Take a look at both of them.

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

I think these 2 ICO campaign is best to invest because these two already success but apart form that there are many ICO is best June thru July
1. https://www.poolofstake.io/
2. https://www.zixx.org/
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

There are thousands of ICOs in the encryption market. It is very difficult to find the best investment market in reality. I think if you want to find the best ICO list for investment, then you should spend more time studying them and carefully checking them out. I prefer The ICO is: EOS NXT
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

I would recommend like to recommend INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

The compensation amount is calculated using these three parameters:

1. 30 times the amount of Incodium coin owned

2. 10,000 USD

3. Actual damage

The amount which will be compensated to the user is the lowest out of the three mentioned parameters.

The compensation amount will be deposited into the affected users account in the form of Incodium coins equivalent to the amount that needs to be provided. The amount will be deposited in Incodium’s dedicated Mobile Wallet app.

The coins can be used for:

1. Retail Payments

2. E-Commerce

3. Big Data

4. Crowd Buying

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate
Pages: [1] 2 »  All