Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How soon can I make $1000 from Airdrops (Altcoins)  (Read 194 times)
tosinonthemove (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

I have just started barely a month ago performing tasks for airdrop tokens. I am still skeptical about the whole stuff and want to know from experienced people, how soon I should expect my first $1000 profit. thanks in advance for your candid answer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qweqwe2121

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:59:33 AM

Do you want to get $ 1000 easily? go to sleep and do not awake anymore.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

I have just started barely a month ago performing tasks for airdrop tokens. I am still skeptical about the whole stuff and want to know from experienced people, how soon I should expect my first $1000 profit. thanks in advance for your candid answer
Looking for the answer too, but mine is first 1$ Million.

I've done this, but I keep wake up every time I enjoy it.  LOL
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

Theres no such a thing that you can get that amount easily.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

Truthfully, you are more likely to be given negative trust than you are to make $1000.  You are here for the wrong reason.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tosinonthemove (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Truthfully, you are more likely to be given negative trust than you are to make $1000.  You are here for the wrong reason.  Sad

Thanks for your response, but Am not here for the wrong reason. I am just curious about the way people portray this altcoins this days. Thanks, I admire your level
bigchuks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

Coming with such mindset will make it increasingly difficult for you to make it via bounty campaign
Why not focus on rendering $1,000 worth of quality services for the cost borne by project owners and you will be surprised with the inflows that will follow you.

Your mindset will make you deliver cheap jobs which will attract cheap funds to you; and before you know what is going on, you'll be frustrated and see yourself giving up.

Get your mindset right and the rest will be history.
tosinonthemove (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

Coming with such mindset will make it increasingly difficult for you to make it via bounty campaign
Why not focus on rendering $1,000 worth of quality services for the cost borne by project owners and you will be surprised with the inflows that will follow you.

Your mindset will make you deliver cheap jobs which will attract cheap funds to you; and before you know what is going on, you'll be frustrated and see yourself giving up.

Thanks
maxwellfreeman

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

What does this even mean?
maxwellfreeman

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

Preach. Focus on bounties for starters OP, that'll get you in the mindset that you actually need to provide value to businesses.
tosinonthemove (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

Preach. Focus on bounties for starters OP, that'll get you in the mindset that you actually need to provide value to businesses.
Thanks, am learning and willing to learn more
maxwellfreeman

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Congrats! That's half the battle. The second half is something like aligning your daily habits with the mindset of your 'highest self'
Abdul676

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

It depends on the specific type of airdrop you engage in some can give more than that in a month
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

One Airdrop in average brings you like $ 2-5,  you need to take part in at least 300 Airdrops to make a tangible profit.
tosinonthemove (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

Congrats! That's half the battle. The second half is something like aligning your daily habits with the mindset of your 'highest self'

Ok, If I get you, more like setting goals and making a daily commitment to reaching it. and also aligning yourself with those who have succeeded in what you are trying to achieve... Am I following?
tosinonthemove (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

It depends on the specific type of airdrop you engage in some can give more than that in a month
though you sound very attractive, but I don't think you are sincere unless you have a proof. Please am learning and I also believe other people, especially newbies are following this thread and I don't want them to be wrongly informed. Thanks for your understanding
tosinonthemove (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

I tried some airdrops and earned about 10$ Smiley
I have also had a similar experience, though my first earning and cashout was 15$. Thanks for being sincere
tosinonthemove (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

One Airdrop in average brings you like $ 2-5,  you need to take part in at least 300 Airdrops to make a tangible profit.
Whao, I believe you, Thanks for your openness
actuallytwolamas

Activity: 69
Merit: 20

Lama

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Gather all your replies in a single message, and stop double posting.

You can insert as many quotes as you want in a single answer. Just scroll down in the edit window and select which ones you want.

yinpok

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Gather all your replies in a single message, and stop double posting.

You can insert as many quotes as you want in a single answer. Just scroll down in the edit window and select which ones you want.

https://i.imgur.com/iIyPpto.jpg

ok,thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: