Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why still Jr.Member??  (Read 625 times)
Sure sure

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Still a Jr.member until someone is able to attain some merit and quality numbers of post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cronius

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

I’m a new to crypto field.I know about the ranking system in Bitcoin Forum.when I read the post and replies,I saw some members are still on the Jr member Position.but they earn lots of activities.some ones are on 200 or 300.but only gain one or two merits.some Hero Members and    
Legendary Members have more merits than activities.How can I get merits to climb up.....
As what I think you should have also nice compilation of sentences, grammars and also how you put punctuation in every line in your post. There are sections in this forum which they discuss about merit and you can actually find it here in the Beginners&Help Thread. Every post it should have quality and no off-topic, users need double effort so that you will be given merit from a higher ranking accounts.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

It is very important if you want to be given merit you should make a constructive post that have sense in topic its up to you if you are going to quote or post and make sure that the readers will actually understand what you are up to or what do you want to deliver in order for more to understand.
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

Still a Jr.member until someone is able to attain some merit and quality numbers of post.
Fortunately, it's not too hard to grow up to Member rank. One quality thread and you are the winner.  Smiley

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
ssteinb86

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

Why would you even concentrate on getting merit straight away? What exactly are you planning on doing with it? Most probably you still have a lot to learn, try carrying through with the studying business and the merit will be awarded to you eventually. Patience is a virtue  Wink
Tronx

Activity: 61
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

I’m a new to crypto field.I know about the ranking system in Bitcoin Forum.when I read the post and replies,I saw some members are still on the Jr member Position.but they earn lots of activities.some ones are on 200 or 300.but only gain one or two merits.some Hero Members and    
Legendary Members have more merits than activities.How can I get merits to climb up.....

Rules have changed and now you have to write good posts to get merits to rank up.
smiledeveloper

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Hey, I appreciate your concern. I agreed with you. I just joined here but I have more than 5 years experience other forum like forex,trading,warriorforum,blackhut, etc.

From my previous experience I came to this conclusion that only activities are not quite enough for rank up. You need to increase your activities as well as merit. But without quality content you can't achieve your desire merit.

So learn more and more. Without learning you can't climb up your position.
So don't worry just learn more and be careful about your content quality.

Have a great day...
Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

It takes months or years to be a Hero or Legendary, they are here since 2014-2017 thats the advantage of creating account early. You better keep on posting good threads
grimaltonio

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

What is the difference between activity and merit? Merit evaluates the quality of posts whereas activity is just the frequency of posting?
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

What is the difference between activity and merit? Merit evaluates the quality of posts whereas activity is just the frequency of posting?
I'm in the same position as you, i also have a lot of activity but no "merit" points. The difference between activity and "merit" is that "merit" points you can get from other members of this forum, but activity points are one point per post. So you have to work harder to the "merit" points gained by others. You have to write quality contributions, beneficial to many members, simply HQ posts.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
sikin902Pee

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

I am still a beginner in this forum, whether to ride to Jr should have Merit too?
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

You are still a junior member like myself because you don't have merit. Merit is gained by posting quality and beneficial post on the forum. You need atleast 10 merit to upgrade to member. So keep the quality post rolling in and in no time you will upgrade to the level you want.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Because promoting in position has been changed. You can't promote your rank by only posting such a think but the solution is to post really good quality posts that can really be helpful to anyone in the thread. You need to make sure that your post is always good and easy to understand for those who need help. In that case, you can have merit from others.
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

If you check the new rule , you will find you need 10 merits , merit is different with activities . You can get activities by posting or creating new thread . But the merit is not , the only one way you can get is from others .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
azizfikri2

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

Just make quality thread and you will get merits for up your ranking in bitcointalk. But make quality thread is so hard I think. Another people can rate your thread and make some decision to gift you merit or not. So you just make more quality thread for get more merits.
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

The policy now become complicated and strict, Normally merits will be based on content and relevant of your post or reply to thread by others. if it creditable and sometime if they see your avatar and signature with ads surely they will not bother to give you merits because they know already your purposed. so if you want to gain at least 50% be sure you dont carry any ICO bounty stuffs .
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

You need to earn merits bro after the normal number of activities to get promoted to a Member status.
Just make sure you post some quality posts.
ASTRO77

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

It is all a matter of time...i think one must follow all the key rules and regulations in order to gain promotion from the Jnr member to the Snr member. Moreover, the key post to every question is needed in here. Also gain more activities as stated.
ElianaMaria

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Cool, another "how can I get merits?" thread. I've been missing those.

Here you go:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048258.0
List of Threads Giving Away Merits - Updated 12 march 2018

There, you'll find some best threads to look for, while trying to earn merits and promote your rank. Good luck everyone, had been busy but will now start back to look for some cool posts to share my merits with. Wink

Great resource! Thank you!
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Getting Merit is hard though!
It's not hard, you just create a high quality post and help other member. and never think you will got merit after helping them. we are here for helping each other Wink
Merits are not merely given on every quality post that a person makes, I think it is a matter of hard work through quality posts that promotes the forum and good luck. I have seen a number of good posts on this forum but no merit was given to the authors. I think they were not lucky to be rewarded with merits by those who have the power to do so.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: