Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:01:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atls with actual use case right now  (Read 190 times)
Nastydawg6r (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

I am working on a project which hasn’t been officially announced yet, but we place extreme emphasis on the utilization of the token. We want our community to be able to actually use it for its intended purpose as soon as they buy it. What tokens do you hold and use?
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

And on what project you work and in what his essence? You its owner or just the assistant in development? I bought for myself NEO, ETH, XRP, NEM and other popular and known coins with prospect on the future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

I like the fact that you have good intention for the project and the community because you want it to be used for the intended purpose and this shows you have a working aim and goal to achieve but for me, I hold some of the top best and most potential coin in crypto.
Nastydawg6r (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

And on what project you work and in what his essence? You its owner or just the assistant in development? I bought for myself NEO, ETH, XRP, NEM and other popular and known coins with prospect on the future.

I am a team member, assistant to the CEO and VP at this time.

This is our site for the token. https://www.militarytoken.io
This is our primary focus, among other things which are listed on the site. https://www.vetstoreusa.com

Re: NEO, ETH, XRP, and NEM, do you actually use them now or just hold for future use?
Nastydawg6r (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

I like the fact that you have good intention for the project and the community because you want it to be used for the intended purpose and this shows you have a working aim and goal to achieve but for me, I hold some of the top best and most potential coin in crypto.

So you take a Blue Chips approach? Any actual use of crypto? Buy stuff, project funding, anything like that?
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

I think this is the year, or at least the year where it starts - where tokens and coins starts being adapted in the real world.
but asking individuals what they use crypto for? unless you're asking developers, who's integrating various services with crypto,
it seems like noone really can tell you much? what kind of reply are you hoping for?

sure you can use crypto to pay with, but beyond that, an individual can't use it for much else than speculation at this point?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

So what kind of tokens are you going to issue now?
Or you're looking at which direction is feasible, and you're going to go in that direction?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Nastydawg6r (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

I think this is the year, or at least the year where it starts - where tokens and coins starts being adapted in the real world.
but asking individuals what they use crypto for? unless you're asking developers, who's integrating various services with crypto,
it seems like noone really can tell you much? what kind of reply are you hoping for?

sure you can use crypto to pay with, but beyond that, an individual can't use it for much else than speculation at this point?

This community is obviously more crypto savvy than the general population, so I was hoping to see which tokens actually get used outside of exchanges. From there I was going to focus on these tokens to see how they operate and how their teams focus their communities on the utility of their token.

Edit: They’re, their, there.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

I am working on a project which hasn’t been officially announced yet, but we place extreme emphasis on the utilization of the token. We want our community to be able to actually use it for its intended purpose as soon as they buy it. What tokens do you hold and use?
Most of the tokens were used for the bump and dump purpose because the usage level is very very rare so you may not get much chance to use that.Even your tokens will be used for bump and dump purpose but you still need to stick with the development in the long term to achieve your goal.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

Most of the tokens were used for the bump and dump purpose because the usage level is very very rare so you may not get much chance to use that.Even your tokens will be used for bump and dump purpose but you still need to stick with the development in the long term to achieve your goal.

Yeah this is honestly the most realistic way to see it I think.
very few are actually using things, people use smartcontracts and maybe some underlying conversion stuff but beyond that, there's really not that much use for the average "crypto user"?
I know many people say crypto is supposed to be a new currency, but I personally believe the big breakthrough will simply be decentralization and what it makes possible for industries.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

If I may know what project you are working on, if you want to share information with me it is a noble action in my opinion, so what project does that mean.
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

NEO - has some really good dApps and well on its way to be a strong blockchain builder.

Metaverse ETP - had 30 Projects being built before the China ban, has a couple of dApps and a team that believes in a BaaS, (blockchain as a service approach), Where they're more of an agency to big businesses. CEO is ex-cofounder of NEO.

Wabi - already has a working product in stores to integrate RFID scanning with blockchain to fight counterfeit products. Well on their way to hit 1,000 stores!

Of course, we have Eth and a few obvious ones.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:28:34 AM

Factom -Working with Linxens (one of the largest RFID and passport manufacturers in the world) on Smart Identity products. They already have multiple Fortune 100 customers that will be announced in Q3 2018 who are already implementing their products.

IOTA - Despite being in beta, IOTA already has multiple working products running on the Tangle. Data storage and Masked messaging are just some of the use cases. People also seem to forget that IOTA software is only half of the picture; The IOTA devs have been working on processor hardware that can complete proof of work at a machine level (Search for Jinn).

Request Network - Full suite of auditing, finance and payment software powered by the blockchain. They currently have an Ethereum testnet MVP release (which works perfectly!)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

This is my altcoins that i can take the advantage by using it
1 Santiment - I'd liked to speculate anything about the market and i can access the santiment data platform through use my santiment token
2 Crypterium - The product still in beta but i have some friends that have been giving a very good experience to pay the bill through use CRPT token.
3 Kick - The platform looks good and there is a lot of icos have created a partnership with it and they can distribute the dividend every months.

And many more. I was only choosing those have utility usage.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

Except for the obvious ones that really has purpose like Bitcoin and Ethereum, the ones that I hold right now does not have any real use in real life situations. Not even for buying a frappe at a store that accepts altcoins. I do know of an application coins.ph that utilizes the payment of bills and services online using BTC and ETH and another app ABRA that has more coins on its roster that can be used.
Cryptorouter

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

I prefer to hold the top altcoins in the market which has a lot of potential. But I also think that your project in which you are working is going to do good in the future because it is purposeful and I believe that your team has a aim to become successful in the future.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

New coins are being created everyday, with a different approach to the market the chances of the coin being dominant in the future will increase. the management team behind the coin, the main goal of the firm and how they plan to advertise their coin. This increase the number of investor of the coin.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

The actual use of the altcoins are to transact and trade by the people to get economicaly solvent.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

Based on crypto market there are lots of facilities are there also those projects are working for coins based on this situations you shared a good information’s to us based on this many investor may take good initiative based on this before invest we should aware of scams also.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

Our INNBC coin has real case uses.

1)You can use it for buying actual physical goods such as jdm sport cars.

2)You can get nice discounts on hardware wallets as we parner with the French electronic giant Archos.

Best,
Innovative Bioresearch team
https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: