Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟  (Read 27031 times)
chipchop

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

Many poker projects has just gone to waste. One of those is pokercoin. I just hope for this project to prosper. But just a warning: invest only when the poker rooms are already functional.
I agree with you only in part. There were some good poker ICOs with unprepared products that are now being developed and working successfully, and not disappearing. But still many projects about poker and gambling have realized their potential.
In general, gambling is a very profitable projects. On the market there are several successful projects that are associated with poker.
Which for example?
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

Many poker projects has just gone to waste. One of those is pokercoin. I just hope for this project to prosper. But just a warning: invest only when the poker rooms are already functional.
I agree with you only in part. There were some good poker ICOs with unprepared products that are now being developed and working successfully, and not disappearing. But still many projects about poker and gambling have realized their potential.
In general, gambling is a very profitable projects. On the market there are several successful projects that are associated with poker.
Even about a year ago, one poker project grew very well in price and gave X more than 5 times the price of ICO. Excellent trend, this is certainly a good industry and field of activity, which will always be an impetus for growth.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

Even about a year ago, one poker project grew very well in price and gave X more than 5 times the price of ICO. Excellent trend, this is certainly a good industry and field of activity, which will always be an impetus for growth.
Previously, a lot of ICO gave a big profit. What was this project?
vasil777

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

I just noticed that gold poker is on the coinmarketcap. The price and volumes are very good. Wow
diimazavr

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

This project called BitDice. Token CSNO. Not bad project with good team. I hope Gold Poker will be better and i wish good luck. Idea really nice.
vasil777

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

Which for example?

For example CoinPoker. project which is trading on Kucoi, Hitbtc and Yobit
vasil777

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

This project called BitDice. Token CSNO. Not bad project with good team. I hope Gold Poker will be better and i wish good luck. Idea really nice.
Thank you, I saw these projects. I say this project will be successful)
diimazavr

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

Which for example?

For example CoinPoker. project which is trading on Kucoi, Hitbtc and Yobit
yeah i heard about this token, my friend invested to this project. As i know his not happy, cause his did not have time to sell tokens in time.
diimazavr

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

Thank you, I saw these projects. I say this project will be successful)
I will probably buy some tokens. I myself sometimes gamble, including poker. At the same time and i support the project.
conceptinion

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

Many people like gamble, but not every country people can legally play in Poker or other gambling. It is very good that we can chance to play in our favorite game online. Wonderful time.
IgorDV

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Many people like gamble, but not every country people can legally play in Poker or other gambling. It is very good that we can chance to play in our favorite game online. Wonderful time.
On the contrary, I think that gambling is a kind of sport. It needs to be legalized. In many countries, gambling is prohibited and this platform is for people who can play with the help of Gold Poker.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

On the contrary, I think that gambling is a kind of sport. It needs to be legalized. In many countries, gambling is prohibited and this platform is for people who can play with the help of Gold Poker.
Such platforms and projects may help in the future in the legalization of gambling and gambling business. This is a multi-million dollar industry, which certainly should be popular at all times.
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Devs! Do you have any videos explaining the content?
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Devs! Do you have any videos explaining the content?

Yeah, you can check Gold Poker official website and there in bottom you can find links to official networks, Youtube also.
Yzhee101

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

Guys hello. Can you help me? If i right understand token already sell on exchange, without ICO? How it is ?  Thanks for explaine.
ceasar2008

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

Guys hello. Can you help me? If i right understand token already sell on exchange, without ICO? How it is ?  Thanks for explaine.
As i know yes, you can buy some coins on exchange. Just project already start to trade tokens, without ICO. If you want to support team you can buy few tokens.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

Many Bots online for GPKR right know.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

Is there information about upcoming exchanges? Where else will the token be sold? The start of sales on new exchanges will give impetus and growth for the project as a whole. The start is pretty good, but you need to continue to work hard and success will immediately come.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

Is there information about upcoming exchanges? Where else will the token be sold? The start of sales on new exchanges will give impetus and growth for the project as a whole. The start is pretty good, but you need to continue to work hard and success will immediately come.
According to the rules of exchanges can not make ads before listing on the exchange. We will know only when the coin is already traded on the exchange.
dieselfury

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

Hi, How many tokens will be issued?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: