Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟  (Read 27030 times)
Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

When will the price stop falling ? Need to guess the moment and buy tokens.
The price may rise several times in several days, and then you will have to wait for it to fall.
Even now, I believe that this is not the lowest price, I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the price will go down and then can think about buying.
It is possible, but not a fact. Even looking at the growth chart at Coinmarketcap, it can be understood that the token is quite young and the price will be stabilize for a certain period of time.
I thought and wanted to invest some more money in this project, but I don’t know when to do it. The price for the token is rather low now, but I am afraid that it may drop even lower.
Look do not miss the chance, otherwise you will have to buy at a price that will be higher. The price may change in any direction, it is very difficult to predict.
Yes, indeed, you need to be careful and watch the market and the price of the token as a whole. The minimum market push up and the token can already cost more. Then you will regret not having bought. In general, I do not understand how people have the patience to follow the market or a separate token.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

The price may rise several times in several days, and then you will have to wait for it to fall.
Even now, I believe that this is not the lowest price, I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the price will go down and then can think about buying.
It is possible, but not a fact. Even looking at the growth chart at Coinmarketcap, it can be understood that the token is quite young and the price will be stabilize for a certain period of time.
I thought and wanted to invest some more money in this project, but I don’t know when to do it. The price for the token is rather low now, but I am afraid that it may drop even lower.
Investors are always afraid to invest. Evaluate all the risks and do it!
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

I doubt very much that someone will give you the answer to this question. Now a difficult situation in the market. All coins are falling at the moment.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

Investors are always afraid to invest. Evaluate all the risks and do it!
Anyone who is afraid will never be able to earn in the market through trading. Investors must not be afraid, but approach everything with responsibility.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

I have Gold Poker coins and I am very worried about the future of this project.
Devs, what is the next step?
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

How many coins do you have?
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

Not much time passed after ICO and the token just went to the exchange. Do not hurry. Best time ahead. I think the market trend will change soon and if the main cryptocurrencies start to grow, then GPKR will also immediately grow.
vasil777

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

Not much time passed after ICO and the token just went to the exchange. Do not hurry. Best time ahead. I think the market trend will change soon and if the main cryptocurrencies start to grow, then GPKR will also immediately grow.
If you would know this date when the market starts to grow)
It would be very good. I think about investing in gold poker and do not know when to do it.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

It would be very good. I think about investing in gold poker and do not know when to do it.
I unfortunately do not understand at all in trade, I just watch different articles and videos. Now many people say that slow and steady growth will soon begin.
Jokerokkk

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

In my opinion now is a good time for this. Coin must be grown
conceptinion

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

I unfortunately do not understand at all in trade, I just watch different articles and videos. Now many people say that slow and steady growth will soon begin.
Many also said it in the spring. But this time it seems to me that there are all indicators for growth. As for the token and the price, for me this is a very attractive opportunity to purchase tokens. I calculate them to store and not in a hurry to sell. I think a year or two and it is quite possible that it will be $ 10. And if the prices of all cryptocurrencies grow, the token stabilizes and we will probably see a stable price of $ 2-3.
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

Many also said it in the spring. But this time it seems to me that there are all indicators for growth. As for the token and the price, for me this is a very attractive opportunity to purchase tokens. I calculate them to store and not in a hurry to sell. I think a year or two and it is quite possible that it will be $ 10. And if the prices of all cryptocurrencies grow, the token stabilizes and we will probably see a stable price of $ 2-3.
What was the price of ICO?
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Not sure about that. I assume that the flat can last up to a year.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

When will the alpha version of the project be released?
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

4Q 2019
Poker Room Release
Written in a roadmap.
Jokerokkk

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

ICO was not in this project. They use masternode
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

ICO was not in this project. They use masternode
Yes of course. I am confused. I meant when token going to the exchange.
vasil777

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

4Q 2019
Poker Room Release
Written in a roadmap.

I think the alpha version will be developed earlier. Especially since I saw prototypes on screenshots.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

Good evening. Does anyone have information on how expensive it is to mine these tokens? Is there a calculator for accurate counting?
Scrachit

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Good evening. Does anyone have information on how expensive it is to mine these tokens? Is there a calculator for accurate counting?
Hey. you can probably find it on the sites that are partners of this project or on the site of masternods, for example mnrank.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: