Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟  (Read 27031 times)
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

anyone post the link for accessing this project on coinmarket cap ...!!
Gold Poker has long been posted on the coinmarketcap. I don’t remember the exact date, but more than a month

Just go to coinmarketcap website and search for goldpoker. But if you want the link. Here it is -

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gold-poker/#markets

The trend behavior is just like any other altcoin, declining thru time. Very few can recover from its initial price.
Yes you are right. I think now all projects lower in price. This is a temporary phenomenon.
Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

Gold Poker has long been posted on the coinmarketcap. I don’t remember the exact date, but more than a month

Just go to coinmarketcap website and search for goldpoker. But if you want the link. Here it is -

The trend behavior is just like any other altcoin, declining thru time. Very few can recover from its initial price.
Yes you are right. I think now all projects lower in price. This is a temporary phenomenon.
This is not even a phenomenon, but a completely normal market process. Since this is not a stable token, its price can change drastically. This is volatility, which is the absolute norm in the cryptocurrency market. No need to panic.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

Someone just made a pretty large order to buy tokens on exchange. I wonder who this is and why such a large order.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

Someone just made a pretty large order to buy tokens on exchange. I wonder who this is and why such a large order.
Which exchange? I don't see a warrant. Maybe already bought?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

Which exchange? I don't see a warrant. Maybe already bought?
Hi, CoinExchange.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

Today, the price has risen by 14 percent! Now this is a very big indicator, the market situation is bad. Very few coins boast a rise in price.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Today, the price has risen by 14 percent! Now this is a very big indicator, the market situation is bad. Very few coins boast a rise in price.
Yes, that's for sure!
Now the whole market is red. Someone bought coins, and this is a good indicator.
Walkaniamo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Wow, that's very good. What are the volumes today?
Ierusalim

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-GPKR

will pump)
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

will pump)
Apparently I was a bit in a hurry with the purchase of tokens. I could wait a bit and buy cheaper. Well, I hope the price will increase.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

will pump)
Apparently I was a bit in a hurry with the purchase of tokens. I could wait a bit and buy cheaper. Well, I hope the price will increase.
I think the price is not at the bottom. I believe that you can buy even cheaper. I look at the project and think to buy more tokens.
Ierusalim

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

will pump)
I think the price is not at the bottom. I believe that you can buy even cheaper. I look at the project and think to buy more tokens.

in TradeOgre need now volume, and on first page people see this coin!

need some investors
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

but this has already been delayed for quite a long time. many people are embarrassing. the altcoin owners do not know, what to expect them in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ierusalim

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

but this has already been delayed for quite a long time. many people are embarrassing. the altcoin owners do not know, what to expect them in the future.

what is your opinion? What should the team do to increase the price of a coin? it is clear that we are waiting for the finished product.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Wow, the daily trading volume is more than 350 thousand dollars. The project has grown very much in this regard in a short period of time. Congratulations to the team.
Ierusalim

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

Wow, the daily trading volume is more than 350 thousand dollars. The project has grown very much in this regard in a short period of time. Congratulations to the team.

I think this is just the beginning Wink
Walkaniamo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

This is true, but the price has declined slightly. I think soon there will be new announcements and the price will rise
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

what is your opinion? What should the team do to increase the price of a coin? it is clear that we are waiting for the finished product.
I believe that you need to go to a new exchange and launch the finished product. And of course users are waiting for updates.
Ierusalim

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

I believe that you need to go to a new exchange and launch the finished product. And of course users are waiting for updates.

volume go up to top positions Wink
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

The volumes of the trades are amazing. There was also a candle. Apparently someone bought a large number of tokens, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: