Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY!  (Read 96243 times)
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:46:13 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 07:36:22 PM by q327K091

*** Update ***

Managed to sync litebar with old wallet up to block # 115054 Sat Nov 29 00:57:45 2014 (client version v0.6.3.0-g2d35dc4-beta)

Next I am switching to latest wallet with neoscrypt support to get pass that to the current point in the blockchain

It is a valuable exercise to recover coin blockchain (after hard fork) , I have more than 1 K LTB and I am not selling even single one of them

Next: new wallet with neoscrypt (version: v0.6.3.2-g2d35dc4-LTB) so far nodes are timing out... estimated total blocks is reporting to be: 115054

new wallet last block reports 112553

could use some help here...

do you people know what the heck are you doing ?  please don't touch sophisticated technology such as is blockchain and also neoscrypt with basic knowledge of software engineering next time  Cool

fresh new wallet gives following exception:

litebar-qt: src/main.cpp:2119: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0xca067cd91ba9b86363401c7d7dc08a43fed44c3500b3ec62d4c5630f3baf1604")' failed.

I rarely and with pain write crypto off.. few more tries both Unix and Mac... stubborn sob as I am but feel I am dealing with lower level skilled individuals unfortunately...

anyways, new wallet at

Current number of blocks: 112553
Estimated number of blocks: 115054
Last block time: Wed Nov 12 12:03:28 2014

outside this I don't know what else to say maybe this: have mercy on your soul  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:53:53 AM

*** Update ***

Managed to sync litebar with old wallet up to block # 115054 Sat Nov 29 00:57:45 2014 (client version v0.6.3.0-g2d35dc4-beta)

Next I am switching to latest wallet with neoscrypt support to get pass that to the current point in the blockchain

It is a valuable exercise to recover coin blockchain (after hard fork) , I have more than 1 K LTB and I am not selling even single one of them

Next: new wallet with neoscrypt (version: v0.6.3.2-g2d35dc4-LTB) so far nodes are timing out... estimated total blocks is reporting to be: 115054

new wallet last block reports 112553

could use some help here...

do you people know what the heck are you doing ?  please don't touch sophisticated technology such as is blockchain and also neoscrypt with basic knowledge of software engineering next time  Cool

fresh new wallet gives following exception:

litebar-qt: src/main.cpp:2119: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0xca067cd91ba9b86363401c7d7dc08a43fed44c3500b3ec62d4c5630f3baf1604")' failed.

I rarely and with pain write crypto off.. few more tries both Unix and Mac... stubborn sob as I am but feel I am dealing with lower level skilled individuals unfortunately...

anyways, new wallet at

Current number of blocks: 112553
Estimated number of blocks: 115054
Last block time: Wed Nov 12 12:03:28 2014

outside this I don't know what else to say maybe this: have mercy on your soul  Cool

Is there an updated wallet for Windows available somewhere? I'm really sad to see such a promising coin not getting the support it needs. (And even more upset that over 300 coins were stolen from me via the last remaining Scrypt pool before it went offline.)
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:22:38 AM

Hey guys

We apologize for the long delay. We have been working on a new project (alongside LTB).

Update on LTB

The switch from scrypt to neoscrypt algo didn't go as planned. We ran into a myriad of issues which resulted in us having to roll back (temporarily).

LTB will however, be revived !! We are currently in discussion with a few guys that are interested in coming onboard and running LTB from our end.

LTB will still undergo a switch (instead of NeoScrypt, we are looking into X11) - Using DigiShield for protection against multi-pools and an over-inflation. In addition to the aforementioned changes, we will also put focus into the following:

√ New website
√ Mobile wallets - iOS, Android and Windows systems which are highly secure, fast and reliable
√ Block explorers | faucets | mining pools (self-hosted and 3rd party)
√ Tip Bots (IRC, twitter, reddit ETC)
√ BitMiles Branding Pack (logo | paperwallet | payment buttons)
√ Upgraded BTMi wallet (UI/UX AND FUNCTIONALITY rework)

We are hoping to have this up and running by mid January (latest). Updates will be posted here as we progress.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Hold on to your LTB !!!

@QuadraQ : we have sent the PO of the pool several mails. We were told that the server owner shut us down. We contacted the server owner (several times) and we are still waiting for his response. This was a blind move. For future - We now know who to work with and who not.

Regards
QuadraQ

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:38:45 PM

Hey guys

We apologize for the long delay. We have been working on a new project (alongside LTB).

Update on LTB

The switch from scrypt to neoscrypt algo didn't go as planned. We ran into a myriad of issues which resulted in us having to roll back (temporarily).

LTB will however, be revived !! We are currently in discussion with a few guys that are interested in coming onboard and running LTB from our end.

LTB will still undergo a switch (instead of NeoScrypt, we are looking into X11) - Using DigiShield for protection against multi-pools and an over-inflation. In addition to the aforementioned changes, we will also put focus into the following:

√ New website
√ Mobile wallets - iOS, Android and Windows systems which are highly secure, fast and reliable

We are hoping to have this up and running by mid January (latest). Updates will be posted here as we progress.

@QuadraQ : we have sent the PO of the pool several mails. We were told that the server owner shut us down. We contacted the server owner (several times) and we are still waiting for his response. This was a blind move. For future - We now know who to work with and who not.

Regards

I'm glad to hear you're not giving up! Right at the moment, I would simply like to be able to synch my LiteBar wallet, which still isn't working. Any ETA on that?
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:01:51 PM

Hey guys

Update on LTB

√ New website

Regards

good, also with neoscrypt Nvidia users would have been left impaired as no mining software exists for CUDA (as of the moment) if X11 is good for darkcoin it is good for you as well. good luck with re-launch next time and happy holidays

it would be waste of planet precious resources (electricity) if you would halt blockchain , let it unwind its natural course , it is your call
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:39:23 AM

didnt think anybody still mines this Cheesy

yolo
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:25:12 PM

Hey guys

Update on LTB

√ New website

Regards

I'm glad to hear you're not giving up! Right at the moment, I would simply like to be able to synch my LiteBar wallet, which still isn't working. Any ETA on that?
I'd love to get my wallet to synch too ... I have outstanding incoming transactions that are still floating about in cyber no where land.

MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:30:35 PM

Any news on this ?
My wallet is synch'ed to block 115809 and wont go any further and I've got incoming from a faucet to collect

tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 10:54:39 AM

it would be great to organize mining LTB oт Mintsy  http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/97734773302/announcing-digitalx-mintsy 

CRYPTSY ACCESS
Option to have your mined coins post directly into your Cryptsy account for free or to another address of your choosing

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
tema

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 05:01:22 PM

It is a pity that the developer sometimes disappears. I noticed that the Cryptsy exchange a long time does not add new coins. Just recently Bittrex removed about 30 coins. So what LTB added on Cryptsy(imho the best altcoin exchange) this is a very significant and would be foolish if our rare coin will delisting. If someone knows maybe it will help?
P2Pool for Litebar
P2Pool Nodescanner
http://litebarscanner.qemulab.com/
IRC
#p2pool-ltb
Block announcements and P2Pool related Questions
If you want to setup your own Node use this Repo
https://github.com/TheoRettisch/p2pool-litebar/
P2P_PORT: 9453
WORKER_PORT: 9452
Sample cgminer config
"url" : "stratum+tcp://ltb.qemulab.com:9404",
"user" : "<Your Litebar Wallet Address>",
"pass" : "<Random String>"
The password wont be checked so just provide a random String

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
QuadraQ

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:25:19 PM

It is a pity that the developer sometimes disappears. I noticed that the Cryptsy exchange a long time does not add new coins. Just recently Bittrex removed about 30 coins. So what LTB added on Cryptsy(imho the best altcoin exchange) this is a very significant and would be foolish if our rare coin will delisting. If someone knows maybe it will help?
P2Pool for Litebar
P2Pool Nodescanner
http://litebarscanner.qemulab.com/
IRC
#p2pool-ltb
Block announcements and P2Pool related Questions
If you want to setup your own Node use this Repo
https://github.com/TheoRettisch/p2pool-litebar/
P2P_PORT: 9453
WORKER_PORT: 9452
Sample cgminer config
"url" : "stratum+tcp://ltb.qemulab.com:9404",
"user" : "<Your Litebar Wallet Address>",
"pass" : "<Random String>"
The password wont be checked so just provide a random String

This is great! I would be happy to create my own node, but I've never done that before, so any suggestions on where I can start?
tema

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 09:33:35 AM

I'm no master, not even a programmer. Just found this thread on Reddit/ Too would be glad if someone helped

tema

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 01:48:00 PM

Need developer for coin with a beautiful name and is already present in the major exchange!

socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:36:11 PM

Does anyone know why is LTB wallet on cryptsy not working? Is LTB corrupted?
tema

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 09:38:46 PM

Does anyone know why is LTB wallet on cryptsy not working? Is LTB corrupted?
Now there is no mining pools, so the coins can't be transferred. On the Cryptsy a small amount of coins, approximately 100,000 LTB  maybe even less

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:51:53 AM

Its a shame this coin has been left to die, it has definitely got one of the best names I think.

I remember all the hype when it was released and even mined it for a few weeks too. I really thought this was going to be big.
qvazart

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:10:44 AM

Its a shame this coin has been left to die, it has definitely got one of the best names I think.

I remember all the hype when it was released and even mined it for a few weeks too. I really thought this was going to be big.

but all is not lost! Beautiful name, the coin is traded on the exchange, there is a small amount which can grow and attract the attention of developers who will preserve it. I think now is a good time to buy and keep
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:28:27 AM

I was thinking on a ship over sea without captain like to drifting boat...... Cheesy
user932326

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:53:53 PM

I guess this is the problem with a cryptocurrency that's meant as a form of bullion instead of a form of cash; it sits around in hordes.  Once production of Litebar stops, miners will rarely make money off of transaction fees.  I'm tempted to buy as much Litebar as Cryptsy can supply me, but I wonder if the inherent properties that make a cryptocurrency more advantageous over physical money (namely its ability to be transferred around the world instantly) might just disappear for Litebar.  If I have a stalled wallet holding 50 000 LTB on a thumb drive, will anybody besides hardline crypto-heads care?  Will it be entirely worthless?  Maybe I should just keep my Bitcoin.  Hell, maybe I'll give Dash (the reborn Darkcoin) a shot; considering all the problems I hear about coming out of the Bitcoin Foundation, maybe Bitcoin vs. Dash will become like Visa vs. Mastercard.
alt19

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:02:08 PM

block explorer?
community?

$2,800 LTB/BTC trading volume over the last 30 days...

estimated LTB supply over the next 10 years?

thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: