Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:18:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY!  (Read 96248 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:45:15 PM

This is a notice for any OpenEx users who still have Litebar stored at openex. the exchange is closing down and you will need to withdraw your remaining balances by 3/27/14

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:28:08 PM

Bump

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shahrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:46:46 PM

What happened to this community ? This thread used to be on top everytime I clicked on "New replies to your post" link but now its down. Come on guy !!!

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:21:50 AM

What happened to this community ? This thread used to be on top everytime I clicked on "New replies to your post" link but now its down. Come on guy !!!

Hi Shahrukh

We are here  Wink working in the background ...

I agree though .. seems the community has decreased activity, without a doubt. We need to get back up and keep pushing !
Zippailija

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:50:21 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 10:50:27 AM by Zippailija

Remember to make buy orders too. This will be HUGE  Smiley

Edit. And dont sell this coin cheap. I can see this bar go to 1=1 whit bitcoin.
Altcoinfaucet

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:35:29 PM

Hi people,

I'm running a faucet for you: http://litebar.altcoinfaucet.net/

The initial sponsor does not respond anymore. That's why I'm asking the community to donate some LTB to the faucet. Otherwise I'm going to shut it down.

Donation address: LbGY2CnW2pKUCYphahzkRWWUqx2PJtvG66

Thanks in advance,
Altcoinfaucet.net

As nobody donated any coins, I'm disabling the faucet.

If someone donates some coins again, I'll re-enable the faucet.

Thanks so far,
Altcoinfaucet.net

Looking for a faucet?
Go to "altcoinfaucet.net"
Shahrukh

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

Hi people,

The initial sponsor does not respond anymore. That's why I'm asking the community to donate some LTB to the faucet. Otherwise I'm going to shut it down.

Thanks in advance,
Altcoinfaucet.net

Thanks so far,
Altcoinfaucet.net

Sent 50 litebars

tx id : 5f6a6cafe67d36ee498f7c571e83d9d2eac7d13aa1bbb4ed675ed4bc9a76b3a4

keep the faucet running

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
br0ken

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:16:28 PM

Hi people,

Thanks in advance,
Altcoinfaucet.net

Thanks so far,
Altcoinfaucet.net

Sent 50 litebars

keep the faucet running

Thanks so much Shahrukh  Grin This is much appreciated ! Awesome !!!
Altcoinfaucet

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:49:37 PM

Sent 50 litebars

keep the faucet running

Wow, cool.

It's back online now. Thanks for your donation!

Best regards,
Altcoinfaucet.net

Looking for a faucet?
Go to "altcoinfaucet.net"
infp

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:15:18 PM

FYI,

http://dogejonesindex.webs.com/apps/blog/show/41920717-3-emerging-cryptocurrencies-that-are-forex-commodity-inspired-#.UyS3gIC1ggq.twitter
cris1987

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:02:53 AM

still buying, send a pm with quantity and price each
br0ken

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:03:10 AM

LTB Now in Top 100 on http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

Puuuuuuuuush !!

Grin
Alwin

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:14:42 AM

@Shahrukh, thanks for your 50 LTB support!  Grin
It's always good if more people can try LiteBar.

Can you tell me why PMtoCoins is not on coinmarketcap? Are you working on a API for data tracking?
Because I like the exchange(the new design looks very good) and I have used the exchange a lot to buy LTB in the first days of LTB. Now I use both exchanges.

@br0ken, can you ask coinmarketcap to add crytorush LTB/LTC market

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=LTB&b=LTC

If I find some free time, I take a look at the Mac wallet.
Keep up the good work, LiteBar will be a succes:)

Have a nice Sunday!

(Edit post: forgot "time")
Alwin

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:12:44 AM

Just want to let you guys know, I'm working on something that will improve LiteBar! (It's not the Mac wallet at the moment)

Br0ken can you send me your e-mail in a PM.

btw, I'm from Europe...I don't work in the night Wink
shurlan

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:12:09 PM

nodes litebar please!!
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:10:02 AM

Sellers out in force today?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Alwin

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:18:23 PM

Yea, good time to pickup some cheap LTB:) before the price will rise again.
gerasimos

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:42:23 AM

nodes?
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:30:48 AM

Yea, good time to pickup some cheap LTB:) before the price will rise again.

Didnt get any at 0.005 Sad

Guys dont forget to vote!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:56:55 PM

Has everyone given up on this coin  Huh

I am thinking about buying all coins under 0.0015 to give this a coin a lift but does seem like the original guys that were active in this coin are not any more.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: