Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY!  (Read 96247 times)
Alwin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:47:35 AM

LiteBar is now number 2 on the Cryptsy vote page!

http://i62.tinypic.com/2a4zkzo.jpg

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I hope LTB will be on Cryptsy in some days...

Let's think/dream about it together, what do you guys think the Market Cap/Price will be then? Grin
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:35:43 PM

Everyone be wary of rockypools.net I mined there for about a day with about 1 mhz and did not pay close attention to what my mining rewards should have been, after looking deeper into it today it is off by a significant margin.  I'm submitting all valid shares, no hardware errors.  I've been mining a short period of time on both the westlist and webcoin.us pools and they are both providing fair returns for ltb.

Whoever takes charge of this thread should change the "Official Pool"  from the one that steals peoples coins to one of those other two, or anything else really how about fucking clown shoes.  It really hurts the credibility of a coin when the first pool people are likely to check out steals their coins.

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

Let's think/dream about it together, what do you guys think the Market Cap/Price will be then? Grin

Excelents news!!!
We can make it!!
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:36:30 PM

Everyone be wary of rockypools.net I mined there for about a day with about 1 mhz and did not pay close attention to what my mining rewards should have been, after looking deeper into it today it is off by a significant margin.  I'm submitting all valid shares, no hardware errors.  I've been mining a short period of time on both the westlist and webcoin.us pools and they are both providing fair returns for ltb.

Whoever takes charge of this thread should change the "Official Pool"  from the one that steals peoples coins to one of those other two, or anything else really how about fucking clown shoes.  It really hurts the credibility of a coin when the first pool people are likely to check out steals their coins.

are you looking at LTB/Day number ? (in the pool section) , that is very misleading, also there are orphan blocks also pool hash rate (and its fluctuation) your own hash rate , many factors

in time there will be more pools (there should be more)

fact of the day: 4.16% of total coins were mined so far , we are second to get to major exchange, many good things are happening

however @br0ken , my bounty on compiling Mac OSX wallet is not happening... and I put time and effort for it to happen.. still have hopes!
Scooby903 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:44:39 PM

Everyone be wary of rockypools.net I mined there for about a day with about 1 mhz and did not pay close attention to what my mining rewards should have been, after looking deeper into it today it is off by a significant margin.  I'm submitting all valid shares, no hardware errors.  I've been mining a short period of time on both the westlist and webcoin.us pools and they are both providing fair returns for ltb.

Whoever takes charge of this thread should change the "Official Pool"  from the one that steals peoples coins to one of those other two, or anything else really how about fucking clown shoes.  It really hurts the credibility of a coin when the first pool people are likely to check out steals their coins.

are you looking at LTB/Day number ? (in the pool section) , that is very misleading, also there are orphan blocks also pool hash rate (and its fluctuation) your own hash rate , many factors

fact of the day: 4.16% of total coins were mined so far , we are second to get to major exchange, many good things are happening

however @br0ken , my bounty on compiling Mac OSX wallet is not happening... and I put time and effort for it to happen.. still have hopes!

What's your address?  I'll send some LTB your way for your trouble  Wink
QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:02:05 PM

Excelents news!!!
We can make it!!

Just remember that most currencies get a nice bump and then a crash when they finally hit Cryptsy. So if the value of LTB tanks shortly after we are available on Cryptsy don't panic! The coins that survive this initial phase are the real deal and we all know that LiteBar is the real deal.  Grin
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:06:58 PM

What's your address?  I'll send some LTB your way for your trouble  Wink

@Scooby903 I adhere to high moral values, and scooby please keep your coins I could not accept them from your hard earned (via hardware and electricity) coins , no way.. there was a bounty and I solved it, I believe br0ken is very busy might not even visit us here, in addition I believe he is a surfer (so might be deep in the ocean).. but scooby this is highly appreciated from you, and please keep the coins as they will be worth lots of money one day

christopher7788

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:19:17 PM

...Great looking forward to it.
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:57:05 AM

@Scooby903 I adhere to high moral values, and scooby please keep your coins I could not accept them from your hard earned (via hardware and electricity) coins , no way.. there was a bounty and I solved it, I believe br0ken is very busy might not even visit us here, in addition I believe he is a surfer (so might be deep in the ocean).. but scooby this is highly appreciated from you, and please keep the coins as they will be worth lots of money one day

Hi q327K091

Apologies for delayed reply. The Mac OSX wallet was already made for us on March 30th 2014 by chainexplorer.info (Alwin here, had that set up for us). See the original post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461108.msg5986107#msg5986107

I should have removed the bounty post (which is my bad). I will still send something your way. Kindly provide me with your LTB address.

@everyone else: Our plans to work on LTB this past weekend didn't happen (as originally intended) as we spent Easter weekend away. We will however, jump in on things this week and post update as we progress. We thank you for your continued support. We appreciate it!

@q327K091 Cheesy i can assure you that I am not a surfer LOL

Regards
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:15:09 AM

Hi q327K091

Apologies for delayed reply. The Mac OSX wallet was already made for us on March 30th 2014 by chainexplorer.info (Alwin here, had that set up for us). See the original post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461108.msg5986107#msg5986107

I should have removed the bounty post (which is my bad). I will still send something your way. Kindly provide me with your LTB address.

@everyone else: Our plans to work on LTB this past weekend didn't happen (as originally intended) as we spent Easter weekend away. We will however, jump in on things this week and post update as we progress. We thank you for your continued support. We appreciate it!

@q327K091 Cheesy i can assure you that I am not a surfer LOL

Regards

@br0ken appreciate it,my LTB address is LRae6KfzE27QnTKLj15VmFVfrbn29vRewb  (maybe there is something in the message I send you that is useful, so this doesn't look like a donation...)

I missed that post... on the wallet, your bio said something about surfing Smiley A Belated Happy Holidays to you! and appreciate work on this great coin, that max coin limit is absolutely brilliant and it is going to pay off.
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:09:41 AM

I'm basing it off of the number of coins I am receiving from the pool over a decent enough sample of time.  Rockypools returns about half the number of ltb as it should for your hashrate compared to the both westlist and webcoin.  I suppose there could be some really strange problem that I'm missing that I haven't run into yet while mining, however I've run into plenty of sketchy pools that will steal your coins. 

I'm amazed there are as many people using it as there are if this is the case, but many of them could know the owner and be getting fair payouts in order to attract more victims, I wouldn't put too much past alt coin pool operators.  Can anyone vouch for getting a fair payout from rockypools?  If I'm completely off base with this then I'm sorry for wasting peoples time but I don't see why I am.

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
Alwin

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:00:40 PM

LTB is now back to 3 on the Cryptsy vote page...we need more (paid) votes.

I think this Friday Cryptsy will add a coin from the vote list.

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:20:04 AM

Still voting! Even though I only own about 25, still voting!

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Alwin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:56:48 AM

Still voting! Even though I only own about 25, still voting!

That's cool:) thanks

Unfortunately I can not send some BTC from my Cryptorush account to the Cryptsy vote. Because there still working on the exchange. But the good news is that Cryptorush will be back up soon. (maybe next week)

So I have setup a sell order at Comkort. To get some BTC for the vote.

Guys, let's do this together and try to get LTB on Cryptsy tomorrow!
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:01:57 AM

LGD moving fast to take #1 spot from LGD and Ripple.

i liek both LTB and LGD [due to letter L?!]. lets see who wins!

yolo
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:05:02 AM

i have actually come across the same issue with rockypool not paying the correct daily amount. since i switched to http://pool.webcoin.us/ltb/ my payouts have been on par with the difficulty. something is up with rockypools.
Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:03:09 PM

FREE 0% pool now available from iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

rlhead7173

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:51:31 PM

Sent in about 100 votes to Cryptsy. DIME pulled ahead just after that though.

BTC: 169Mm5zefmZz2EuJDRkXWtUQ9T1SQhEVPg
LTC: LTmq5m7SvGBfdShyQFPgRxZ5SUc2hsiCqV
NXT: NXT-PUTF-QSCM-DBJZ-CZMS7
Scooby903 (OP)

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:41:01 PM

Sent in about 100 votes to Cryptsy. DIME pulled ahead just after that though.

That's quite alright...we'll take all the help we can get!  Grin
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:51:42 PM

Fact of the day: coins mined so far: 4.45 %  (new page too)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: