Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY!  (Read 96247 times)
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:32:45 AM

nice coin to mine, when cryptsy will list it?

Hi Smiley

LTB is already listed on Cryptsy. See: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/202
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:21:51 AM

I still like my logo better  Cheesy  Grin

QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:37:26 AM

I still like my logo better  Cheesy  Grin

Do you think you could make the "bar" with the text on it look more like a bar of silver? Not that I have anything to say about it, but that would make it more applicable I think.
Scooby903 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:36:46 PM

Here is the official response:

Not to worry, we divided all the votes by 5 but also reduced the amount of users get by 5 and increased the cost of paid voting 5 times, so overall there has been no change. It makes it easier to vote and also helps us against any voting bots.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

bottom line is they want injection of "funds" had to retarget servers against something else but back on this.

we stand at 5.22 % of 100

Where are we at now?
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:44:02 AM

Not to worry, we divided all the votes by 5 but also reduced the amount of users get by 5 and increased the cost of paid voting 5 times, so overall there has been no change. It makes it easier to vote and also helps us against any voting bots.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

bottom line is they want injection of "funds" had to retarget servers against something else but back on this.

Where are we at now?

5.56 %  (absorption rate slowed down a bit due to lower Network hash rate) there is a proliferation of new coins (especially of the viral/social/by referrals POS type) has impact on conservative coins to which litebar belongs, history teaches us that conservative approach to money management wins long term. Have a wonderful day!

ASIC devices might be also operational in some cases, but like an advanced weapon they are very selective about which coins are being targeted, in due time thee devices will devour all pure scrypt coins, so algorithms such as X11 also has become popular, for litebar having such a limited supply it is a concern, a singular scrypt mining operation can devour majority and either sit on the supply (bad) or dump on the exchanges (much better, low supply will keep prices somewhat high, till they get purchases by individuals to hold) I would rather have coin switch to X11 and re-perform promotion especially that X11 can now be mined with Nvidia GPU's very efficiently. Believe what I said is holding coin to some degree down in the overall landscape but overall this is a very stable, solid coin and it is here to stay. I think "our" developer has assumed low profile but I doubt he is stepping down , coin is way too interesting, migration to X11 fork is not easy but could be the right thing to do!
br0ken

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Where are we at now?

5.56 %  (absorption rate slowed down a bit due to lower Network hash rate) there is a proliferation of new coins (especially of the viral/social/by referrals POS type) has impact on conservative coins to which litebar belongs, history teaches us that conservative approach to money management wins long term. Have a wonderful day!

ASIC devices might be also operational in some cases, but like an advanced weapon they are very selective about which coins are being targeted, in due time thee devices will devour all pure scrypt coins, so algorithms such as X11 also has become popular, for litebar having such a limited supply it is a concern, a singular scrypt mining operation can devour majority and either sit on the supply (bad) or dump on the exchanges (much better, low supply will keep prices somewhat high, till they get purchases by individuals to hold) I would rather have coin switch to X11 and re-perform promotion especially that X11 can now be mined with Nvidia GPU's very efficiently. Believe what I said is holding coin to some degree down in the overall landscape but overall this is a very stable, solid coin and it is here to stay. I think "our" developer has assumed low profile but I doubt he is stepping down , coin is way too interesting, migration to X11 fork is not easy but could be the right thing to do!

well said there q327K091. am also happy to let you know that we are in fact busy with the x11 fork Wink and as soon as we have done completed this (along with the testing), we shall let the community know Cheesy (and no ! no stepping down or backing away). Thanks a million for your continued support! It's going to be worth it.
QuadraQ

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:18:02 PM

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Where are we at now?

well said there q327K091. am also happy to let you know that we are in fact busy with the x11 fork Wink and as soon as we have done completed this (along with the testing), we shall let the community know Cheesy (and no ! no stepping down or backing away). Thanks a million for your continued support! It's going to be worth it.

I'm glad to hear that br0ken! I know I've recommended Scrypt-N in the past, but since I've had a chance to use X11, I've become a fan. There are still long-term concerns. Since X11 has increased so much in popularity we might see ASICS that target it before the 5 year mining period of LiteBar is completed. But as long as you're willing to stay a step ahead of the ASIC's with whatever new innovation arises (I'd love to see an "X11-N" which would add adaptability to the algorithm) I'm sure LiteBar will be fine.  Smiley
COMKORT

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:43:55 AM

Come join COMKORT exchange for LiteBars trading. Over 80 most popular cryptocurrencies to trade with. Great trading experience with the lauded user-interface, high-level security and prompt and responsive tech support!

Let your LiteBars work at COMKORT!

Alwin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:51:42 PM

Come join COMKORT exchange for LiteBars trading. Over 80 most popular cryptocurrencies to trade with. Great trading experience with the lauded user-interface, high-level security and prompt and responsive tech support!

Let your LiteBars work at COMKORT!

Can you please fix the name ''Litebar" to "LiteBar" on COMKORT ?

Scooby903 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:49:52 PM

So what's going on everybody?  Any news to share?
Palaxidon

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:31:59 AM

So what's going on everybody?  Any news to share?
I been always intrested in Litebar. Gona mine it now and hold long term because its very nice coin Smiley.
Crypto world moving forward and more investors coming to this area of business. We will see rise of all coins after this year propably when btc rise to the top agein.

br0ken

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:58:20 PM

Icurrex already closing Huh  Huh Uuhm ... that was fun!
Scooby903 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:08:50 AM

Icurrex already closing Huh  Huh Uuhm ... that was fun!

Well, shit...that was quick!

Cryptsy FTW!!!  Cheesy
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 02:17:07 PM

Enough to sell LTB Cryptsy!!! Price dropped any longer! You start giving away free boobies!

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

So what's going on everybody?  Any news to share?
I been always intrested in Litebar. Gona mine it now and hold long term because its very nice coin Smiley.
Crypto world moving forward and more investors coming to this area of business. We will see rise of all coins after this year propably when btc rise to the top agein.

agree, dev (but there is no rush) might (its up to his discretion) to switch to X11 or X13 algo.. because you don't want to have ASIC corner such a low supply.. otherwise yes.. crypto is not going anywhere and there is going to be tons of activity (financial but not only) I keep thinking blockchain as data (not just money) ie DRM many things

and yes.. exchanges will come and go, I would hold coins like really hold.. speaking here 5 10 15 years..

QuadraQ

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:14:32 PM

Price seems to be suffering right now. I suspect it's because of concern over the affect of Scrypt ASIC's which are now shipping and will only get bigger in the Scrypt market. How is the transition to X11 coming br0ken?
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:58:55 AM

Price seems to be suffering right now. I suspect it's because of concern over the affect of Scrypt ASIC's which are now shipping and will only get bigger in the Scrypt market. How is the transition to X11 coming br0ken?

Yeah, sad situation! But now with many coins. Obviously underestimated now Litebar with its small number of

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:40:19 AM

Coin depletion stands at 6.4 %  it de-accelerated due to X11 and POS frenzy that is taking place
TagBot

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:29:00 PM

coin dead?
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:21:31 PM

coin dead?

mining several coins like that are in the limbo, I have 0 problem with that, if dev returns swaps algo if not. I believe regardless coin depletion will be happening , but at much slower pace, that's all

maybe not doing anything here is on purpose! after all once blockchain is put into the motion it just runs by itself

my concern is hopefully nothing happened to dev health wise or something.. (coin also is profitable , check what to mine website, and thats without doing anything to it , pretty great ...

I am thinking maybe scrypt-N cause X11/X13 will be attacked by fPGA.. but the newer coins do POS (which is so darn smart) POW and exit mining operation and only way is to buy coins on exchange (invest) very cool.. here a bit different.. yeah maybe scrypt-N so it no single farm can sweep 50% of supply, but than again if they do value will be nil so no one wins..

interesting situation here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: