Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:43:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY!  (Read 96247 times)
tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 06:49:31 AM

cease to sell at least a few days

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:47:43 PM

Hi guys,

So sorry for the scarcity. We have relocated which turned things upside down in a ton of ways. However, we have finally found some solid ground and will be resuming our work as of June 18th - starting with the new algorithm implementation (immediately)! We thank you all for your continued support.

Regards
tema

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:46:18 AM

Well done! ))

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:17:55 PM

Hi guys,

So sorry for the scarcity. We have relocated which turned things upside down in a ton of ways. However, we have finally found some solid ground and will be resuming our work as of June 18th - starting with the new algorithm implementation (immediately)! We thank you all for your continued support.

Regards

Very good to hear! As always this is a solid currency, and well worth buying/mining.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:54:47 AM

Any news?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Len

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:09:51 PM

Awesome news, any innovative features in the pipeline too?
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:12:32 AM

coin depletion is now at 7.33 % , network hash rate circa 160 MHS and block finding time has variance between 10 to 60 minutes interval

on an occasion what it appears to be an ASIC device enters the scene
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:20:34 AM

good coin!

very, and very tough to mine also (and it will get tougher) dev is at some point reworking algo, we dont know if scrypt-n or x11 but even without it is a very stable steady crypto

only 2 coins per block (eventually to go down to 1) while people launch various coins with ups and downs this one is slowly aging
tema

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 07:24:16 AM

Hi guys,

Regards

have any news or at least a hint? ) Even shame that the coin is not appreciated ..

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:00:37 PM

coin depletion is at 7.53 % and blockchain is aging nicely (block find time can run as long as one hour even at the ASIC level.. this is great)

if there is a fork it needs to have extremely smooth transition (see lime to limex transition , it was done perfect!)

since even ASIC have trouble and it could be 80 MHS ASIC wont matter you can afford continuation as it stands

could not care less about FIAT at the moment
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:57:24 AM

LTB so dead!

yolo
QuadraQ

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:50:54 AM

LTB so dead!

Very far from it.
tema

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:10:39 AM

LTB so dead!

pay attention to the dozens of other coins and you will see a similar situation. So do not panic. everything will be fine in the long run!

QuadraQ

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:26:32 PM

LTB so dead!

pay attention to the dozens of other coins and you will see a similar situation. So do not panic. everything will be fine in the long run!

Yeah you have to consider the market as a whole right now, which is very, very quiet. Probably heading for a contraction in the alt coin market as the bubble bursts, and as people wait for the next Bitcoin bull run.

Also remember that LiteBar is a solid coin with great fundamentals, but it's not the exciting new flavor of the month. It's going to take some years for it to reach it's full potential but it's right on track to do that as intended. Still a great time to buy or mine as this coin is intended as a long-term store of value. But it's still very early days (only a few months old) and so LiteBar is relatively easy to obtain compared to what it will be like in the future. This is a long-term coin and if that's not what you're interested in then you'll be disappointed.
jrwhite

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:11:26 PM

After +5 months uptime RockyPool LTB is down due a database corruption. Sad
Stratum server is stopped now in order to prevent my user's losses but the frontend is up in order to allow withdrawals.
Please use the pool's contact form for any issue you might have.

RockyPool LTB 2 is up but was't recently used (test it)
stratum server is on:
Code:
stratum+tcp://rockypool.me:3370

I want to express my gratitude to all of my loyal users and to all my supporters.
Also I want you to know that the pool never was profitable, I have heavy losses, but I kept it up as a service for community.
(I'll publish my stats)

Thank you for your trust.

Dan - RockyPool Network

tema

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:21:51 PM

what happened to the Block Explorer? A week does not change the number of coins on http://coinmarketcap.com

Alwin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:52:18 PM

Hi Br0ken,

Any algorithm implementation news/updates?  Grin YEA I'm still alive...
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:44:13 AM

dmg link is down. (mac)

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:41:15 AM

Blast from the past. This would be the first coin i ever mined lol

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:44:24 PM

I havent opened my wallet for a few months. Is there any nodes? Can anyone sync?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: