Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of 2018  (Read 506 times)
TEH BOTOL

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

I think the big part now is Ethereum. Ethereum is very important in the market and has a good performance, and now Ethereum is the most popular coin. and I'm sure ETH will lead later.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

I think now or earlier it will be ETH or something new! Why I think so because Buterin and BankEx tested BankEx Plasma Protocol which surpasses the speed of Visa processing by demonstrating a capacity of 22k transactions per second have real value and much ICO are running on ETH blockchain! Right now I think so because if people have no any interest in Bitcoin it's means bad time for bitcoin!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

My opinion of a good investment and promising crypto currency in 2018 will be: Ripple, a decentralized platform for payment systems. Monero, this crypto currency is one of the main projects, which is focused on enhanced confidentiality
Karina 3340

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

I assume that the leaders of 2018 will be NEO and Status. Given the uniqueness of the development of these crypto-currencies and the increased interest in them. You can predict a great future.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

I think, will prove this year Ethereum. A platform that is designed to create decentralized applications using smart contracts. And of course the EOS, a decentralized system that will be distinguished by the amazing network bandwidth.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

Which cryptocurrency will be the winner in the end of 2018? And why you think that?

Not only for this year from starting to future as well. We will find the bitcoin alone at the top of the market mate. I see the investors really go behind the bitcoin recent days since the marketplace value goes cheap in the market.
Currently you see the overall price dominance, completely bitcoin alone goes more in the market. To say exactly you can find 42 percentage dominance in the market now.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

After a long time, Bitcoin will again get its highest prices again. And altcoin is also in great condition. Which can benefit you immediately. Well, there are even more coins with profit. But the winner of 2018 will be an altcoin or bitcoin. The rest is dependent on market conditions.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

Which cryptocurrency will be the winner in the end of 2018? And why you think that?
Is there a competition?

There's no competition and the market cap of each coin tells that they are gaining through market base on their market cap.

But if you insist of looking for a winner, obviously it's bitcoin.

I think, will prove this year Ethereum.
It has to improve also its network, problems are thrown to bitcoin due to its congestion before but ETH also experience it so there should be fairness with everyone's idea.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
John Emst

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

I'm currently reviewing the iota. It combines devices into a network. And it also allows you to lease physical equipment. And I think siacoin, a decentralized platform. Which can provide a rental space on your hard drive. Or rent it from other members of the system.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

I assume that the leaders of 2018 will be NEO and Status. Given the uniqueness of the development of these crypto-currencies and the increased interest in them. You can predict a great future.

Yep, NEO will be big this year. They are starting a new era of decentralisation and the price has started to rise while others are falling. This statistic leads me to believe that when the bull market returns NEO is going to pump more than any other coin

granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

In my opinion, the king always gets everything, and the king of the cryptocurrency is just bitcoin. After of it, I think ethereum and neo can be incredibly successful in the future too.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

This is very simple to realize that BTC will become the most significant exchange rate crypto at the end of 2018. Because the BTC exchange rate is currently the highest in the market and far beyond Ethererum at the price of just more than 400 dollars. In the next 5 years. BTC and ETH will become the symbol of the cryptocurrency market.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████