Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GMT - Mercury Protocol - Any news and insights on this project??  (Read 105 times)
Pchahal (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:30:35 PM by Pchahal

Wanted to start a thread on Mercury Protocol - GMT I've read up about their project and it seems quite interesting. I also heard about Mark Cuban's association to it, however i don't know if this is true there is no recent news updates on his link to it.

Will appreciate other people's insight on this one.
the_crypto01

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

The Mercury protocol GMT is a brand new crypto system with vatious ptojects which are very much helpfull to the users.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Given that new and new coins are coming in to the market, it is better to have a full background check done in order to avoid any doubts or misconception towards it. The best option would be to invest in old ones as they are on the market for a longer period of time.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

No information available for this site. Because i am not concern about this project. If they done well then people will show more interest about this project.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

Like you I am also looking forward to it as I didnot get any recent news about it either. Hope someone will know about it and share it here.
Pchahal (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Like you I am also looking forward to it as I didnot get any recent news about it either. Hope someone will know about it and share it here.

The ability to invest in it is pretty hard at the moment. The only exchange it is available on is etherdelta and that site is not very user friendly and I've always had doubts about the security on there.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

The market of crypto currency is now on demand. With the continuous improvement of the bitcoin as well as the market of crypto currency, different types of coins are coming to this market. This is also a new coin but I do not have information regarding this. I think now the best decision to invest in the bitcoin.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:40:48 AM

I'm also lokking forward to know about it. I hope someone will provide update about the project. I hope it's good,      
There's no news about that and you can see that how the price of mercury protocol was getting dumped so hard and it can be considered as the fundamental of the mercury project right now. this project doesn't look good. I think you can try to search through use the bitcoin talk announcement thread to find the more update regarding the project. that's the only best way to do that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: