Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin almost hit new record :)  (Read 1000 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 01:13:55 AM

Will Dogecoin estimate new Doge record?
Wow?

Smiley

I am Dogecoin enthusiast 'cause it's Doge Cheesy

and Dogecoin is very loud CC Smiley all those Wolong issues, and Olimpic games, and that Dogecoin
has got very good android wallet and I love to use cryptocurrencies via android wallets Smiley

It is fast - quite safe .. Smiley and Bitcoin and Dogecoin wallets seems quite stable (during I am user of those only 4 times  need to reset blockchain:) )

So - are Doge is going to the orbit tonight? Smiley

Much wish! Smiley

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:20:52 AM

for a while Doge was 0.00000285 @ Vircurex Smiley

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:04:51 AM

last year:

"FEATHER COIN HITS A NEW HIGH!"

Along with many other coins.

Where they are now?

Yeah.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:49:42 AM

last year:

Where they are now?

Yeah.

Lol.. Such Jealousy, Much Hate  Grin
duhosnyul

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:53:46 AM

Almost everycoin has its high then down when the pump is over.

Energycoin. eD5Kv8NxNAgge58bbyJfZpANDDJg2G7uid
Freebiescoin- Free Distribution
FCsxVbuZzEekqY9q9voNZHps7fnqndRfuF
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:01:37 AM

last year:

Where they are now?

Yeah.

Lol.. Such Jealousy, Much Hate  Grin

I dont hate. I hate the hype. I hate the community. Doge supporters think Doge is the next coming of sliced bread. WTF new does it bring to the table? Nothing. Nada, cept some good marketing to get more newbs involved. You all think this is innovation, but that could have fucken been done with ANY coin.

Look, if you all were not such arrogant assholes and do something else beside brag.... I may have giving this coin a second look, but nope. I will not ever mine this coin even if the profits are 500K% more than mining BTC...

Anyone who thinks this will become main stream with quotes like "much wow" ect... your fooling your self. Thats something a 2 yo would say. Honestly, if it was not for the cute little phrases I doubt anyone would have gave this a second look.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:04:25 AM

Thank you BTC for letting Doge have a value.  Cool

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:08:18 AM

last year:

Where they are now?

Yeah.

Lol.. Such Jealousy, Much Hate  Grin

I dont hate. I hate the hype. I hate the community. Doge supporters think Doge is the next coming of sliced bread. WTF new does it bring to the table? Nothing. Nada, cept some good marketing to get more newbs involved. You all think this is innovation, but that could have fucken been done with ANY coin.

Look, if you all were not such arrogant assholes and do something else beside brag.... I may have giving this coin a second look, but nope. I will not ever mine this coin even if the profits are 500K% more than mining BTC...

Anyone who thinks this will become main stream with quotes like "much wow" ect... your fooling your self. Thats something a 2 yo would say. Honestly, if it was not for the cute little phrases I doubt anyone would have gave this a second look.

Quit hating and start buying. Technology differentiation is so 1980, today it is about marketing, and branding, and community, and fun. So quit being so mad that Litecoin and Bitcoin are so dang boring and geeky and move everything into DOGE so you don't jump out of a window in a year as you look back on what might have been.

One final point and i mean this completely, TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THE HARD PART (ESPECIALLY SINCE OPEN SOURCE MEANS YOU CAN STEAL IT), COMMUNITY IS WHAT IS HARD, community is like trying to catch lightening, screw tech and get on board now....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
The Doktor

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

DOGEvangelist

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:23:23 AM

Yes, good marketing to get noobs involved. And a cute mascot. And totally stupid phrases which for some reason I find entertaining.

True any coin could have done this, but they didn't. Introducing lots of new people to crypto is good, especially when it spreads outside the ubergeek community that most of us are in. I think the stupid part helps this. Average people understand cute dogs and stupid memes. They don't understand blockchains, sha-WTF, scrypt (for a movie?), etc. But they greatly outnumber the geeks.

Doge won't be accepted because it's stupid? You kidding? If it can be traded for fiat and many people are trying to spend it, businesses will start to accept it, as they are BTC. I'm not saying Doge will be #1, or that 1 Doge will even be worth a Satoshi in a year, just saying it's probably smart to stop laughing at it. The Doge just might bite you. And putting down the users is not good. You're showing them that people in the crypto community are elitist assholes that they don't want to associate with. Wrong. Make them feel welcome, our community will grow.

I'm off to pet the Doge...

Ed

"In DOGE We Trust"
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:24:47 AM

DOGE is most successfull alt coin, lets combine powers at DOGE Smiley
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:26:30 AM

Because it is on BTC38 now.
The Doktor

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

DOGEvangelist

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:36:12 AM

Quit hating and start buying. Technology differentiation is so 1980, today it is about marketing, and branding, and community, and fun. So quit being so mad that Litecoin and Bitcoin are so dang boring and geeky and move everything into DOGE so you don't jump out of a window in a year as you look back on what might have been.

One final point and i mean this completely, TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THE HARD PART (ESPECIALLY SINCE OPEN SOURCE MEANS YOU CAN STEAL IT), COMMUNITY IS WHAT IS HARD, community is like trying to catch lightening, screw tech and get on board now....

Wow, you made the point much better than me. Very Talent. Such true.

Ed

"In DOGE We Trust"
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:56:40 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 05:09:49 AM by Spoetnik

I almost won the lottery last week too eh so...

"Technology differentiation is so 1980"
Did you seriously say that ? ya Doge fanboy intelligence at it's finest..

Anyway, Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

i hope anyone supporting this coin gets cleaned out and loses all their money bad !

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.
They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

And yes it is in fact possible to trade and mine a coin AND not support it and make money of it..
after all you might as well if the stupid dumpy scamcoin exchanges are going to add the coin then ya go for it ..might as well make a few $$ with it.
BUT
You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme.

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

FUD first & ask questions later™
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 12:56:12 PM

I guess it is not because of BTC.
Look at other alts.

Only few rising Smiley
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:01:15 PM

I almost won the lottery last week too eh so...

"Technology differentiation is so 1980"
Did you seriously say that ? ya Doge fanboy intelligence at it's finest..

Anyway, Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

i hope anyone supporting this coin gets cleaned out and loses all their money bad !

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.
They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

And yes it is in fact possible to trade and mine a coin AND not support it and make money of it..
after all you might as well if the stupid dumpy scamcoin exchanges are going to add the coin then ya go for it ..might as well make a few $$ with it.
BUT
You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme.

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

Dogecoin is much scam. very ponzi. such loss.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 01:19:02 PM

Why scam?

Are you serious?
Because It seems like I hear ass talk.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:36:13 PM

I guess it is not because of BTC.
Look at other alts.

Only few rising Smiley

Only so many Alt dollars available and they are all going into DOGE Smiley

the Vert crash is proof somebody's clever crypto design means nothing

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 01:53:10 PM

Agree Smiley

So Doge to the moone Cheesy But it will never happens ... I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: