Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mastercoin Bounty's are lies ? They did not pay me  (Read 899 times)
BitcoinSniper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:58:01 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 04:09:54 PM by BitcoinSniper

Do not waste your time with any of Mastercoin bounty’s we did a PROMO video for mastercoin after they said they would pay out a bounty for ANY promo videos. So we did the promo video and I emailed the mastercoin foundation and they said they would not pay any bounty. DO NOT BE SCAMMED into wasting your time pumping mastercoin like we did. Here was the video we did for mastercoin and they did not give us our bounty

Our video We did for a mastercoin bounty/ They stated any video done for mastercoin would get a bounty . When you go to collect they wont pay you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLJtW0iOXmc
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:40:01 PM

Our video We did for a mastercoin bounty/ They stated any video done for mastercoin would get a bounty . When you go to collect they wont pay you
Your video is basically 30% the Mastercoin logo with some sound, 70% two generic female speakers in front of a white screen obviously reading straight from the textbook and an overlay with the URL of a non-Mastercoin-related service. Probably bought those speakers off of fiverr for $5?

So, you were trying to make a few bucks by spending less bucks on some rubbish and submitting it as your own creative work.
And now you're whining about not being paid?

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:03:09 PM

Your video is basically 30% the Mastercoin logo with some sound, 70% two generic female speakers in front of a white screen obviously reading straight from the textbook and an overlay with the URL of a non-Mastercoin-related service. Probably bought those speakers off of fiverr for $5?

So, you were trying to make a few bucks by spending less bucks on some rubbish and submitting it as your own creative work.
And now you're whining about not being paid?

Might not be the best PROMO video in the world but the bounty did not say had to be an awesome video to get paid. It said ANY mastercoin promo video would get paid. Are you picking up what i am putting down? None the less it has got 509 video views on youtube. That's no alot but still 509 more people now know about mastercoin.  I let this whole thing slide and was going to forget about it but i seen yesterday were people are still trying to pump people into promoting mastercoin with Promises of bounty. Just trying to save people some time and not getting your hopes up.

When i did the video i just wanted some masercoin. was not very worried about making money just wanted to hold the coin
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:28:00 PM

Might not be the best PROMO video in the world but the bounty did not say had to be an awesome video to get paid. It said ANY mastercoin promo video would get paid.
Okay, so here's what I personally think:
your video is not a mastercoin promo video at all.
It's a promo video for your own service with the mastercoin logo at the beginning.

That said, I don't know what the exact requirements for the bounty were, but I wouldn't have accepted your video as a valid submission.
Just my very personal opinion, though.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:27:26 AM

At what point did we say that every video gets paid?
Bounties have completion and quality criteria.

We have awarded this far more than 600 btc in bounties and other expenses, just check our ledger.

Nobody else had complained for the last 5 months.
I'm sorry for any misunderstanding that may have occurred here, but I really don't appreciate the tone this thread.

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:07:54 PM

We have awarded this far more than 600 btc in bounties and other expenses, just check our ledger.

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding that may have occurred here, but I really don't appreciate the tone this thread.

consider this your first  complaint .
BitcoinSniper (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:13:01 PM

i edited the title because i figured it was a little unfair . I am sure you have paid bounty's . Just wish when i reached out to mastercoin to collect my bounty i would have been met with a little more Gratitude.
Bokanovsky

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:44:43 PM

That's a terrible video that does nothing to promote Mastercoin. You should be ashamed for trying to blackmail your way to a payment for it.
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:21:44 PM

Grin It's definitely the case the babes at the end were certainly not reading from a te-le-prom-p-ter Grin

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: