Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn using your personal data?  (Read 185 times)
Fourgh (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

Hello Guys,
I've been supporting and campaigning for Profede for the past weeks now. And I believe that we, as users of our own personal data in our socila media accounts should not be taken for granted. Many Social Media companies are using our own personal data for their own profit. That is why I joined their signarure to support the vision they have laid on their project.
How about you? Have you joined a campaigne that empowers users of their personla data?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

The question is very strange, because you want to use your personal data and earn on it? I think that this is a bad idea, because people have a lot of dark thoughts that can arise with some power over your personal data.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Hello Guys,
I've been supporting and campaigning for Profede for the past weeks now. And I believe that we, as users of our own personal data in our socila media accounts should not be taken for granted. Many Social Media companies are using our own personal data for their own profit. That is why I joined their signarure to support the vision they have laid on their project.
How about you? Have you joined a campaigne that empowers users of their personla data?

Datum seems to have a similar concept.
The so called Targeted advertising can be beneficial to both the advertiser and yourself.
By personal data, it doesn't mean everything personal. You need to get to choose what to share and what not to.
It works in similar ways survey are being conducted the only difference you don't need to enter your personal info again and again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Hello Guys,

if you want to join in social media you can use dummy account as long you have a more followers or friends is that enough to join in a social media. I know your feeling if you join in a social media and using your personal data you just confused if a project is a legit much better before you join you fully investigate in the project and team core if transparent.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Hello Guys,

Opiria, an Ethereum-based blockchain platform along with PDATA Tokens, plan to create the world’s largest decentralized marketplace for the secure, fair and transparent trading of data. The current system of data aggregation is opaque and unregulated; customers often feel that their privacy has been violated, and companies are unable to collect enough quality data to reach their market research requirements. This leads to heavy losses due to improper data collection.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/09/earn-money-selling-personal-data-opiria-platform/
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

of course I also like that participate to social media campaigns and create articles, it will make the project we promote to be successful and we will also get a profit
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Never heard that someone can earn by giving your personal data unless if you need those personal data for marketing purposes there are many companies are looking to get leads and use a landing page with asking for personal data those who promoting it who earns every leads they get.

But here in cryptocurrency never heard it that someone can earn by asking a personal data or giving your own personal data.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

I think that in any case it is not necessary to transfer your personal data in the hands of unknown people. But if it doesn't do you any harm as you think it does, then why not.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

Your personal data is more valuable than any amount of money someone can give you for them. The problem is focused from an erroneous point of view, it's not about paying users for their data, it's about not taking that data.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

Have you ever thought that your personal data would be sold? Beside this is crypto world, it's not real world so it'll be very risky if you join any campaign which require your personal data right at the beginning. If there is any campaign requires your personal data right at the start, I can ensure that it'll be sold for marketing staff or maybe it'll be worse if your personal data will be sold on dark market and it'll be use by criminals
CurrencyIntel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

Well there is a lot of confusion on this topic some people feel it okay to use personal data on the other hand some don't feel it safe or a wise move but what ever the opinion is you can do the both if you are not facing any issues.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

They use your personal data but actually it is the price, the product they offer to you is not free, if you don't want to give your personal data to them don't use the platform. But that's true they violate our rights while using our data.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

Your post did not go in line with the heading. There are series of project that look into you selling your personal data and get paid. When successful, it makes the individuals earn from selling of their personal data.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

If we want to earn using our personal data then we'll need to be a big and renowned personnel. Celebrities can earn due to their fame on the media and by giving their personal data in the social media but there need to be done many things. But these sort of methods are not the orthodox ones.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:15:59 AM

Never heard that someone can earn by giving your personal data unless if you need those personal data for marketing purposes there are many companies are looking to get leads and use a landing page with asking for personal data those who promoting it who earns every leads they get.

But here in cryptocurrency never heard it that someone can earn by asking a personal data or giving your own personal data.
This topic is quiet confusing, and I never heard about this thing before but for sure only those social media's companies are earning through our personal information. But I don't think are personal data is really protected not unless you don't have a real account on Facebook. We can maximize our personal account to have some profit by joining bounty campaign which makes a lot of profit in some bounty hunters.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

People are not showing any interest this way to earn. It’s not a good idea. You can makes friend in social media by using fake account. But i am not going with them.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

As much as I know there is a project called Datum which works on earning using personal data. I will suggest not to go for it as it might be harmful to sharing your personal info. Still, if you want to join then do a research on it and then go for it.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

There are some interesting project like PROFEDE with this purpose.. it's not a bad idea to monetize using your personal data if you want... but I think you have to be carefull making other people using your data...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

Datum is the one i use, you can earn by selling data, thru your email and you can earn by your social media. and sometimes you can get a free reward.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

Your personal data will obviously make you money. You just need a nice place to store your data amd money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: