Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DENT is going wild! Up 200% in the last 24 hours!  (Read 172 times)
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

Yes. It has raise o lot but unfortunately now it is falling. I wish it would continiue to raise more so that the users get more chance to get profitted.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

Yes. It has raise o lot but unfortunately now it is falling. I wish it would continiue to raise more so that the users get more chance to get profitted.

Yep. Seem like there ain't much traders in such token where it can go higher than the last pump. Dent is already listed to huge exchange seem like its going to be a dead if its just going to stop at such price. The new development would help the project to move up again, I'm not sure about their roadmap but it will be cool to have some update from team.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

Yep. Seem like there ain't much traders in such token where it can go higher than the last pump. Dent is already listed to huge exchange seem like its going to be a dead if its just going to stop at such price. The new development would help the project to move up again, I'm not sure about their roadmap but it will be cool to have some update from team.
The value is now dropping down after that such rise, being added to binance is another factors but providing more development and more usable things can lift up this coin to much bigger value, time to buy those dumped coins and hold it for another pumped if you are really looking forward for more success coming from the team.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

Actually when a coin is listed for the first time in the exchange then it readily gets the attraction of the investors. So in the short-run, most of the newly listed coins get good price as there are huge demand for the coins and the price goes down after some time. I think this will also happen here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: